Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Guest Thet Witch

@packmule3 eomeoni... I totally agree with you that taec is not a romantic at all not even a tad lol... BUT... For the sake of argument let me be on the other side if the fence and refute your claim ( me shakily laughing with the taught of giving a rebuttal against packmule unnie)

1.of, characterized by, or suggestive of an idealized view of reality.--- although often associated with actions and thoughts suggesting or implying affection or mystery and amorous displays of passion ... Romantic is actually synonymous with idealistic as well and defined as above--- along these lines--- althoug taec did not fit the mire common and overrated description of a romantic based on a social status quo .. he is still a romantic for in every single episode his actions, actuations were always an expression of his idealized view if what a good husband should be... Thus... A lot of people were quite taken that gui gui had developed affection and was often touched by taec's actions despite the fact that he was stone cold and wooden to most... I truly believe that part if the reason was because perhaps gui gui shared the same romantic ideals... To gui gui ... Taec being dependable and protective ... Taec always considering her needs before his was actually romantic.

Will cont my post after baby goes to sleep haha...

Guest Thet Witch

Edited my post...

@packmule3 eomeoni...I totally agree with you that taec is not a romantic at all not even a tad lol..( based on my personal perspective of what a romantic is) .... BUT... For the sake of argument let me take the affirmative side and refute your claim ( me shakily laughing with the taught of giving a rebuttal against packmule unnie)

Romantic---of, characterized by, or suggestive of an idealized view of reality.

Although often associated with actions and thoughts suggesting or implying affection or mystery and amorous displays of passion ... Romantic is actually synonymous with idealistic as well and defined as above--- along these lines--- although taec did not fit the more common and overrated description of a romantic based on a social status quo .. he is still a romantic in a sense and from a different persoective.

First... in every single episode his actions, actuations were always an expression of his idealized view of what a good husband should be... Thus... his efforts although stoic and at times seemingly lackluster in the romance department was actually a romantic move on his part based on his perception of what a romantic is ... based on an idealistic reality that he believes in... the beauty of our taecgui is i think the possibility that might have shared the same romantic ideals...Thus... A lot of people were quite taken aback at first ( with some misinterpreting ut as iver reaction) that gui gui had developed such strong affections for taec and that she was often touched by taec's actions despite the fact that he was stone cold and wooden to most... I truly believe that part of the reason was because perhaps gui gui shared the same romantic ideals... To gui gui ... Taec being dependable and protective ... Taec always considering her needs before his was actually romantic.

Will cont my post after baby goes to sleep haha...

Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said:

Remember me, @angelangie?  I'm "trained" to argue either way.

:)

Let's use this a trolling lesson, part 2, shall we? 

But this is my proof #1, @BiruAngel's statement. {GASP!}  Her words: 

<Edited to add:  But then Taec is a very focus person, when he's doing something, he will give his undivided attention to it.  So it's very rare that he will tweet when he's at work! >

Taken from:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26524695/#Comment_26524695

I say: A romantic person does something that ordinarily he wouldn't think of doing, just to show you that he cares. He'll tweet you even when he's busy. 

What say you? How do you counter that? 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/518534/20/you-changed-my-life-khuntoria-nichkhun-taecyeon-victoria-taecgui

Sorry for updating late. I caught flu... But I'm getting better now, just down with colds... and the ocassional coughs lol. Anyway, boring chap ahead lol... Product of a sick writer keke... Enjoy though... Lol =))

Guest yokalana

angelangie said: Good morning girls :D n guy of course 
n evening to those that are on different times zone than me :D

Thet Witch said: Edited my post... @packmule3 eomeoni...I totally agree with you that taec is not a romantic at all not even a tad lol..( based on my personal perspective of what a romantic is) .... BUT... For the sake of argument let me take the affirmative side and refute your claim ( me shakily laughing with the taught of giving a rebuttal against packmule unnie) 1. Romantic---of, characterized by, or suggestive of an idealized view of reality. Although often associated with actions and thoughts suggesting or implying affection or mystery and amorous displays of passion ... Romantic is actually synonymous with idealistic as well and defined as above--- along these lines--- although taec did not fit the more common and overrated description of a romantic based on a social status quo .. he is still a romantic in a sense and from a different persoective. First... in every single episode his actions, actuations were always an expression of his idealized view of what a good husband should be... Thus... his efforts although stoic and at times seemingly lackluster in the romance department was actually a romantic move on his part based on his perception of what a romantic is ... based on an idealistic reality that he believes in... the beauty of our taecgui is i think the possibility that might have shared the same romantic ideals...Thus... A lot of people were quite taken aback at first ( with some misinterpreting ut as iver reaction) that gui gui had developed such strong affections for taec and that she was often touched by taec's actions despite the fact that he was stone cold and wooden to most... I truly believe that part of the reason was because perhaps gui gui shared the same romantic ideals... To gui gui ... Taec being dependable and protective ... Taec always considering her needs before his was actually romantic. Will cont my post after baby goes to sleep haha...

@packmule3 said :@jazcabbb and whoever wants to answer.  Here are more questions before I call it a night. Now, these questions DO have right and wrong answers. Identify the countries were the natives speak these languages:  
A) Malagasy,   B) Walloon,   C) Luxembourgish,   D) Romansh,   E) Kirundi,   F) Bengali,  G) Urdu,   H) Guarani,   I) Tagalog  (this is a give-away, knowing you),    J)  Farsi,     I) Aymara + Quecha + Spanish
I'll attempt to answer some ....  aah spoiler doesn't work ....a)  Madagasgar   c) Luxembourg    f)   India   g)  Nepal   i)  Philippines   l) Brazil

BiruAngel said: @packmule3 said :@jazcabbb and whoever wants to answer.  Here are more questions before I call it a night. Now, these questions DO have right and wrong answers. Identify the countries were the natives speak these languages:  
A) Malagasy,   B) Walloon,   C) Luxembourgish,   D) Romansh,   E) Kirundi,   F) Bengali,  G) Urdu,   H) Guarani,   I) Tagalog  (this is a give-away, knowing you),    J)  Farsi,     I) Aymara + Quecha + Spanish
I'll attempt to answer some ....  aah spoiler doesn't work ....a)  Madagasgar   c) Luxembourg    f)   India   g)  Nepal   i)  Philippines   l) Brazil

@yokalana i'm not too sure....probably about 2-3 weeks old i think i found it previously and forgot to share when i saw it again today morning when i open my folder lols
well Gui Gui update her Weibo again :)
準備開始囉...
Translation: Preparing to start work...1383459_558076290927456_818398876_n_zpse

packmule3 said: BiruAngel said: @packmule3 said :@jazcabbb and whoever wants to answer.  Here are more questions before I call it a night. Now, these questions DO have right and wrong answers. Identify the countries were the natives speak these languages:  

Guest bluemoonlight

A Taiwanese tabloid magazine recently featured a story on TaecGui, but instead of it being good news...Baiduers are quite upset...as basically the story/article took everything from the Baidu forum and used it in the article and made it seem like it was all the own author's conclusions/findings. To briefly summarize, it's basically talking about all the recent SNS coincidences and saying that Taec & GG are in the midst of dating. I concur with the Baiduers that this feature story is doing more harm than good cuz it could adversely affect GG as well as Taec. I've put the pics in spoiler...

0bmf.jpgzm3e.jpg14lx.jpgm3rp.jpgcr: TaecGui Baidu

Edit: the "author" did say some of the findings were from fans/netizens...but he/she basically just took everything from the Baidu forum, even from here I believe (even though we're an English forum). They also had a lot of mistakes as well...& even compared Taec & George Hu. What us fans talk about should just remain in our respective forums, however since these are "public"...they can use them for stories or whatever...but seriously?! I guess that's just how tabloid journalism is...*sigh*

bluemoonlight said: A Taiwanese tabloid magazine recently featured a story on TaecGui, but instead of it being good news...Baiduers are quite upset...as basically the story/article took everything from the Baidu forum and used it in the article and made it seem like it was all the own author's conclusions/findings. To briefly summarize, it's basically talking about all the recent SNS coincidences and saying that Taec & GG are in the midst of dating. I concur with the Baiduers that this feature story is doing more harm than good cuz it could adversely affect GG as well as Taec. I've put the pics in spoiler...

0bmf.jpgzm3e.jpg14lx.jpgm3rp.jpgcr: TaecGui Baidu

yes i was angry with this magazine as well all the news are practically us the fans hard work or baiduers hard works too......and honestly to me and parts of my friends thought is that this article will do more harm than good.....not to mention that this reporter had actually use the fans words and information as if he/she the one that do it!!!!! unsculpture reporter!!!!!!!!!!!  .....pissy mad X(
vile creature.......can this person be sue? @packmule3 unnie.....cause she / he is definitely using ppl information and presenting it as their own!!! X(
@chinly lin unnie this magazine is TVBS is from Taiwan right?
edit:@bluemoonlight even though he/she mention the source which he/she did in passing still not right to scope all those thing out.............and it basically is stealing!!! as from what i can see he/she is basically presenting it mostly as his/her work

@packmule3  I like how GuiGui stepped in to take over when Taec can't or unable to complete a task .... they do complement each other .... sweet...!  :x
tumblr_mur4cwdFc01shgwsto2_400.gif tumblr_mur4cwdFc01shgwsto1_400.gif

TY in Oricon Style - 2PM Winter Games and gif is from Lotte Duty Free.  cr: as tagged1383946_10151797549493512_1852251052_n.j tumblr_mur4cwdFc01shgwsto3_r1_400.gif

and OkCat Live Making Film

GuiGui ya!  How can your Oppa looks so cool & manly!  It ain't right!  =)) =)) =))

Guest jazcabbb

Okay, before I stop and answer the questions, GUYS WE HAVE A CHANCE TO "HANGOUT" WITH TAEC. and if you have a twitter tweet your questions to him with #AskTaecyeonASC THIS IS OUR CHANCE. Better tweet away~~~
Here's the link if you wanna hangout with him:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1O4c5cPKvpufmM_d3LUH8tm34VCU7_zT_x-UwhvrUiTk/viewform

and if you wanna be part of the live audience:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Z7oHcyvAuH6sy5mDgP8YkZV1d_ZP8ZI3AJ9UjoQjbXk/viewform

Hwaiting~~~   Lol. Those questions were hard. I pass! (can I?) :D

GuiGui crying at the "Stars Know My Heart" Live Recording.    :((

1385469_1404338909798382_671598880_n.jpg
1382039_1404338593131747_1562518947_n.jp
1395434_1404334866465453_551363547_n.jpg1392062_1404334883132118_409961401_n.jpg1382134_1404334876465452_585131514_n.jpg1385071_1404334899798783_470252096_n.jpg1376489_1404336023132004_1382520677_n.jp
1385270_1404340956464844_1126612518_n.jp
cr: WuYingJie Baidu Forum

2PM's Winter Games is 1st on Orion Chart.   The 'beastly' train started on October 12 and will be running until the 24th to promote the group's 7th Japanese single 'Winter Games'. The boys have returned with a fall concept for "Winter Games", a song about a man's sorrow.BWso2ZrIUAAyFKI.jpg:large

BWtE9r-CQAEH8WN.jpg:large
cr: AllKpop & Okniverse

@biruangel -- so the song is called winter games? I thought it was the name of the magazine they were appearing in.. hee hee... but so much fashion shoots for one song? and if the song is called winter games, why are they dressed in black leather? I am not sure if black leather is appropriate wear for winter in the first place.. isn't it more like fall weather?
:-/