(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest gil_noona

@packmule3 unnie.. I want to click the awesome and lol button on your 12TH DAYS OF CHRISTMAS PARODY post, but Soompi sooo jiandori I can only click 1 button on each post.. Sigh.. Since I can't do that, here..
 awesome_button_zps508210f2.pngib2p0kffFBW9dZ.gif 

iCG3G1Nr6dei2.jpg

=)) =)) =)) Just kidding... ^:)^

@Gil_noona,

Be careful where you're bouncing that THING...errr, happy yellow smiley face. ---it kinda reminds me of TY bouncing off soft and nice OKCat.

Hmmmm... I can't remember posting that 12 Days of Christmas song last night. Must have been the champagne. I'll continue later. Still kinda groggy right now.

As for why there are 12 days of christmas? It's because for Christians, the celebration of Xmas begins on Xmas eve/day but it goes on till the Feast of the Epiphany. That's when the 3 magis came and gave gifts to the baby Jesus. That's roughly 12 days after Xmas day, depending on the calendar year.

However, the song ITSELF isn't religious. People have been finding religious connotations or symbolisms to the gifts but I personally don't think that was the intention of the song. But people may connect-the-dots if they wish... I think it's literally a love song. My true love is giving me these...and the items are enumerated. But after all these have been assembled and presented: the ladies, lords, pipers, milkmaids, drummers, geese, birds, and rings, then the celebration for a wedding will follow.

And that's why I chose this song. For the festive spirit. :)

@BiruAngel, that gif you made of TG re-entering the shoe cafe is epic!

See the contrast?

Guigui walked in the door, smiling impishly. She looked like filming the previous scene was "all in a day's work" for her, like that behavior was her normal and typical self... which it really was. She didn't even break any sweat.

But Taec? He looked positively wiped out. The way he leaned against the door, rested his head (I guess he would have preferred to bang his head against it to rouse himself up from his menboong), dilated his eyes, and grinned (like he was looking for help from the crew) demonstrated a sense of bewilderment and helplessness. The only thing he didn't do was pinch his nose to avert a nosebleed. (bec supposedly Korean people get nosebleeds when they're stressed out... Lol)

Then, when Guigui walked by and just FLIP her hair!! Mwahaha. That's body language that could be interpreted in different ways. It could be an unconscious flirtatious move because she was making herself more visible to him, like preening before a mirror. But I think it was more of a gesture to show intimidation. Like when she crossed her arms and did the chicken look to signify anger. She's unconsciously making herself look bigger to show that SHE was unfazed by the encounter and SHE wasn't uncomfortable with the situation like Taec.

Then that grin of Taec after looking at her? Yeah. I'd file that glance as a look of "approval." :)

Guest bluemoonlight

@biruangel...Terima Kasih for the "Game Over" gifs! >:D<

"Game Over" is one of my fave songs and performances from their comeback album! :x

At their Seoul concert...it was actually their opening song and some of the members said the reason it was first, was cuz a lot of fans seemed to take a liking to the song...and others commented that it was a bit strange to perform "Game Over" at the beginning...then Wooyoung shouted in English, "It's not over!" :))... So cute!

bluemoonlight said: @biruangel...Terima Kasih for the "Game Over" gifs! >:D< "Game Over" is one of my fave songs and performances from their comeback album! :x At their Seoul concert...it was actually their opening song and some of the members said the reason it was first, was cuz a lot of fans seemed to take a liking to the song...and others commented that it was a bit strange to perform "Game Over" at the beginning...then Wooyoung shouted in English, "It's not over!" :))... So cute!

Guest bluemoonlight

@gil_noona...Unlike @angelangie...I like abs! :D So Gomawoyo for those ablicious gifs... =P~ I know you're a Junho fan...I love him too...but may I request a gif of each member? Pretty please! @spicystrawberry...STOP staring at Chansung! But dang he lifted his shirt the highest and longest. Well, he does own his own gym! ;)

Guest bluemoonlight

@biruangel...nope I don't...that's the only phrase I know! ;))

I know what you mean. Actually shows now seem to have gotten better...but before, he was neglected even more...the only other member who gets less screen/air time than Taec is Jun. K sadly.

2014 is gonna be great for uri couple! Can't wait for Taec and Gui Gui's dramas! :-bd

Guest spicystrawberry

angelangie said: packmule3 said: @Gil_noona, Be careful where you're bouncing that THING...errr, happy yellow smiley face. ---it kinda reminds me of TY bouncing off soft and nice OKCat. 
Hmmmm... I can't remember posting that 12 Days of Christmas song last night. Must have been the champagne. I'll continue later. Still kinda groggy right now. 
As for why there are 12 days of christmas? It's because for Christians, the celebration of Xmas begins on Xmas eve/day but it goes on till the Feast of the Epiphany. That's when the 3 magis came and gave gifts to the baby Jesus. That's roughly 12 days after Xmas day, depending on the calendar year.
However, the song ITSELF isn't religious. People have been finding religious connotations or symbolisms to the gifts but I personally don't think that was the intention of the song. But people may connect-the-dots if they wish... I think it's literally a love song. My true love is giving me these...and the items are enumerated. But after all these have been assembled and presented: the ladies, lords, pipers, milkmaids, drummers, geese, birds, and rings, then the celebration for a wedding will follow. And that's why I chose this song. For the festive spirit. :)

Guest spicystrawberry

bluemoonlight said: @gil_noona...Unlike @angelangie...I like abs! :D So Gomawoyo for those ablicious gifs... =P~ I know you're a Junho fan...I love him too...but may I request a gif of each member? Pretty please! @spicystrawberry...STOP staring at Chansung! But dang he lifted his shirt the highest and longest. Well, he does own his own gym! ;)

bouquet78 said:

GuiGui's FB on Wed, January 1, 2014 at 12.45am.
Caption: 2014 Happy new year...新的一年我們也要相親相愛ee80a2.png️      

Let me attempt to translate GG's post.  You be the judge of what she meant.

2014 Happy new year...新的一年我們也要相親相愛ee80a2.png
Literal translation :  2014 Happy new year ... 新的一年 = A new year我們        = we (us - 2 of us)   GG didn't use 'we all' (我們大家) which will mean more than 2 persons.也           = also 
要           = want
相親相愛 = love each other = this term is usually used by lovers or a couple.  Haven't heard it being used with a cat or a sister or father!  [哈哈] [笑哈哈]
Proper English Translation :  In this new year, let us also be loving. 
Edited to add:  What I find interesting is GG used the word 也 (also) as if she's referring to another couple who is also in love.

Guest spicystrawberry

bluemoonlight said: @biruangel...nope I don't...that's the only phrase I know! ;)) I know what you mean. Actually shows now seem to have gotten better...but before, he was neglected even more...the only other member who gets less screen/air time than Taec is Jun. K sadly. 2014 is gonna be great for uri couple! Can't wait for Taec and Gui Gui's dramas! :-bd

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

@Spicystrawberry - Hmmm!! I loved your ideas for my nickname!! Its making me crave for more desserts now...

Wow everyone's scrutinizing GuiGui's and Taec's FB/Twitter updates like Sherlock Holmes!!

Btw anyone know when they will release the mandarin version of GWGM DVD in Taiwan? I remembered the producer mentioning in Youtube video (talking about them preparing for season 2 -- nope, they did not mention that will cast them from season 1 or not) that it will be released after the one in Japan...

Archived