(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

I know right!  He was nonchalant about 'change the husband' comment in Ep 1.  But see the difference in Ep 14, he was rendered speechless / upset upon hearing GG will find 'a lot of other boys'!

@biruangel, I LIKE your comparison. Big difference, right?....very very obvious. That's why I said he will regret it A LOT for saying this!. I supposed at first, he did not predict that he will enjoyed this so so so so much and he did not even think that he will fall so deep with GG and the truth is very obvious now. The Cupid's arrow shoot straight to his heart..... :-) :-) :-)

Guest jazcabbb

May each day of the coming year,
be vibrant and new.
Bringing along
many reasons for celebrations... 
;) *cough* TaecGui for S2 *cough*

2014-01-01-05-03-51_zpstiplrig8.png

Last minute greeting kekeke I intended to post this before I slept but I knocked out after replying to some posts.. (I woke up hugging my laptop...) LOL & I know this is valentine's-ish because of all the hearts, mianhe. I tried~

@bouquet78  Yes, he was taking it as another job/another drama where people come and go.  Like you said he didn't expect/predict to have a life changing experience.  [Heart] 

Taec : I never knew that I will find someone like you to be my wife...

So, now you know, huh?...happy,huh?... :))

Guest gil_noona

I don't know why did I make this gif, too much free time I guess.. kekeke.. Consider this just for fun..okie..? :)>- :D
iBaQt3GOEi7B.gif

unnie @Angelangie may i put one my fav song again to our playlist? this is from Indonesian Musician..i think the lyric is match with uri taecgui :)
this is the link http://www.4shared.com/mp3/TIsY3mKs/Petra_Sihombing_-_Mine_1_.html Be Mine – PETRA SIHOMBING ft. BEN SIHOMBING 

Girl your heart, girl your face
is so different from them others
I say, you’re the only one that I’ll adore

Cos everytime you’re by my side
My blood rushes through my veins
And my geeky face, blushed so silly oo yeah, oyeah

And I want to make you mine

Reff :
Oh baby I’ll take you to the sky
Forever you and I, you and I
And we’ll be together till we die
Our love will last forever
and forever you’ll be mine, you’ll be mine

Girl your smile  and your charm
Lingers always on my mind
I’ll say, you’re the only
one that I’ve waited for

and i want you to be mine

Reff :

Reff :

kamsamnida :-*

Guest jazcabbb

mikoshine said: packmule3 said:

cannakat

said: I caught up on all the posts.....all 30 pages!

Happy 300th day anniversary to Taecgui.

Happy new year to our Taecgui family here.

Just want to comment on something about the backstage interview on back on 27th.

Jun K trolled the birthday boy saying his phone kept ringing making the biong biong sound.

Taec answered he was playing games and apologised.

sorry I can't remember the source...should be some subbed video

the highlight for me was Taec's struggle to come up with an answer when he could have easily said people were wishing me happy birthday.

So he passed on the legit reason and answered game playing?? lol

I think it's safe to switch to delu mode now.

Guest jazcabbb

jcruz said: angelangie said: chinlylin said: angelangie said: wow Woo Young joining WGM cast!!!
no confirmations yet girls but it seem like the whole 2pm are  casted to be in WGM lols

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/2pms-wooyoung-and-park-se-young-reported-to-be-the-new-we-got-married-couple#axzz2pCnqTsWJ

2PM's Wooyoung and Park Se Young reported to be the new 'We Got Married' couple

The news that you've been waiting for may have finally arrived as 2PM's Wooyoung and actress Park Se Young are reported to be the new 'We Got Married' couple!

According to multiple broadcast insiders, Wooyoung and Park Se Young are set to be the new couple following SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Na EunAn insider rep told TV Report"I think the two of them look really good together.  Following Taemin and Na Eun's perfect chemistry, I anticipate what kind of marital compatibility the couple will show."

The couple are reported to film their first meeting this afternoon at Rodeo Street in Apgujeong, Seoul. They will make their onscreen entrance, joining the Lee So Yeon-Yoon Han and Jung Jun Young-Jung Yoo Mi couples, mid-January.

Stay tuned for confirmation!

book

@jazcabbb, wow...thats fast!..they started filming before the announcement or after the announcement?.....I am looking forward to the wedding photo shooting and/or the housewarming party, where Taec might be the guest. (eager to see his reaction)... :D

bouquet78 said:

@jazcabbb, wow...thats fast!..they started filming before the announcement or after the announcement?.....I am looking forward to the wedding photo shooting and/or the housewarming party, where Taec might be the guest. (eager to see his reaction)... :D

wow! so woong is really going to be on WGM... if i'm not mistaken, that leaves chansung the only one left who didn't appear in a show where he's being paired up with a girl... hehehehe

i'm anticipating that too @bouquet78 ! hehe... or any episode with the rest of his members... hehehe 

@mikoshine, haha..let us wait and see what will happen to WY and Taec as guest (if it happens).But, apart from our 'target' ChanSung, how about JunK and JunHo?..Have they ever join WGM before?...

bouquet78 said:

wow! so woong is really going to be on WGM... if i'm not mistaken, that leaves chansung the only one left who didn't appear in a show where he's being paired up with a girl... hehehehe

i'm anticipating that too @bouquet78 ! hehe... or any episode with the rest of his members... hehehe 

Ok.. Hold up!!! When was Junho in a variety show paired with a girl??? and how come I don't know about it??? =)) i know Jun.K at Romantic Idol (or something... I forgot the show's name) and of course Khun and Taec in WGM... (Now Woong too) but when did Junho appear in such? Omo! Tell meeee~~~ =))

Guest xybershock

GG's been MIA in weibo since Jan 1 last online when she posted:

69012dbdjw1ec3ejuhkxij20hs0hsmzv.jpg

at 1.32 am (China time). Usually GG always if not most of the time on Weibo. I've been checking on-off and this is the first time she isn't online for this long period of time. Something is cooking....and it's not food that I smell
;););)

Guest bluemoonlight

MY WOOYOUNGIE ON WGM?????!!!!!
ANDWAEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

d200712191837579928.gif

d200712201546056444.gif

d200712191809426263.gif

d200712191751266636.gif

d200712201546354097.gif

Finally...d200712191838357183.gif

Hahaha...of course I'll support him and his endeavors...just like all the 2PM members :D I'm not a sasaeng fan! I just didn't think he would be next...it's so sudden! Plus, like you guys have mentioned as well, Nichkhun & Taec have already been on. Jun. K was on Romantic & Idol...& Junho was on Music & Lyrics...only Chansung left! Even 2AM members, Jo Kwon & Jinwoon have been on! What is up with JYP Ent.?! :-??

Guest yokalana

jcruz said: angelangie said: chinlylin said: angelangie said: wow Woo Young joining WGM cast!!!
no confirmations yet girls but it seem like the whole 2pm are  casted to be in WGM lols

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/2pms-wooyoung-and-park-se-young-reported-to-be-the-new-we-got-married-couple#axzz2pCnqTsWJ

2PM's Wooyoung and Park Se Young reported to be the new 'We Got Married' couple

The news that you've been waiting for may have finally arrived as 2PM's Wooyoung and actress Park Se Young are reported to be the new 'We Got Married' couple!

According to multiple broadcast insiders, Wooyoung and Park Se Young are set to be the new couple following SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Na EunAn insider rep told TV Report"I think the two of them look really good together.  Following Taemin and Na Eun's perfect chemistry, I anticipate what kind of marital compatibility the couple will show."

The couple are reported to film their first meeting this afternoon at Rodeo Street in Apgujeong, Seoul. They will make their onscreen entrance, joining the Lee So Yeon-Yoon Han and Jung Jun Young-Jung Yoo Mi couples, mid-January.

Stay tuned for confirmation!

book

Guest jazcabbb

bouquet78

said: @jazcabbb, wow...thats fast!..they started filming before the announcement or after the announcement?.....I am looking forward to the wedding photo shooting and/or the housewarming party, where Taec might be the guest. (eager to see his reaction)...

:D

Guest bluemoonlight

jazcabbb said:

bouquet78

said: @jazcabbb, wow...thats fast!..they started filming before the announcement or after the announcement?.....I am looking forward to the wedding photo shooting and/or the housewarming party, where Taec might be the guest. (eager to see his reaction)...

:D

Archived