(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

bibidep said: OKCat just post this picture on his twitter about 6:59pm Dec. 30, 2013  US date time and 8:59am Dec. 31 2013 Korea time.   Hihihi the picture seem like Jeju Island to me and OKCat said goodbye to 2013.  Why lately OKCat always wear yellow color shirt??  The year 2013 in the picture also yellow, why not red but yellow??  What is he up to hahahha.  Beautiful weather.  Taec retweet so it appeared on Taec's twitter. 

Edit:  OKCat seems so sad, look like OKCat didn't want the 2013 year go away or may be someone OKCat met in there and he missed all the memories he had with.  Please we need help with this one our Korean Dictionary, thank you.

또 한번 한해가 가고..2013년 마지막 날..많은 생각에 잠겨있는 옥캣이..Good Bye 2013. 잊지못할거다냥..

Credit to OKCat Twitter

Guest leechalee

minwooluv78 said:
bibidep said: OKCat just post this picture on his twitter about 6:59pm Dec. 30, 2013  US date time and 8:59am Dec. 31 2013 Korea time.   Hihihi the picture seem like Jeju Island to me and OKCat said goodbye to 2013.  Why lately OKCat always wear yellow color shirt??  The year 2013 in the picture also yellow, why not red but yellow??  What is he up to hahahha.  Beautiful weather.  Taec retweet so it appeared on Taec's twitter. 

Edit:  OKCat seems so sad, look like OKCat didn't want the 2013 year go away or may be someone OKCat met in there and he missed all the memories he had with.  Please we need help with this one our Korean Dictionary, thank you.

또 한번 한해가 가고..2013년 마지막 날..많은 생각에 잠겨있는 옥캣이..Good Bye 2013. 잊지못할거다냥..

Credit to OKCat Twitter

Guest fangirl11

@leechalee That could be Japanese DVD version. lxhxixi_org.gif
According to @bladerunner post on http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2016957/official-taecyeon-gui-gui-global-couple-thread-taecgui-yeonjie/p1215
30_2503_05.jpg

Guest leechalee

fangirl11 said: @leechalee That could be Japanese DVD version. lxhxixi_org.gif
According to @bladerunner post on http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2016957/official-taecyeon-gui-gui-global-couple-thread-taecgui-yeonjie/p1215

Guest spicystrawberry

Biru Angel said: GuiGui Facebook on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 6.27pm
Caption :  2013的最後...謝謝所有陪我渡過的人事物ee80a2.png️   Translation:The end of 2013 ... Thank you all who are by my side (with me) going through things (life)ee80a2.png

Biru Angel said: GuiGui Facebook on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 6.27pm
Caption :  2013的最後...謝謝所有陪我渡過的人事物ee80a2.png️   Translation:The end of 2013 ... Thank you all who are by my side (with me) going through things (life) so, uri GG also has a copy of the Japanese version DVD. I supposed to GG, GWGM is the most precious memories in 2013. :D or else, amongst all DVD, why GWGM DVD?!...

Guest leechalee

10 years ago i'd be in some random club, partying like there was no tomorrow... 2014 and im here with the most amazing online family everrr.... its past midnight here HAPPY NEW YEARS MICHEOSO FAMILY!! my kids are sleeping and hubbys at work 

:(.... happy i got to count down quietly on board... im off to drink my wine and play the TG playlist lol.... cant stay because drinking and typing is dangerous... my typos might end up looking like im swearing hahahaha have a daebak micheoso new years family, you guys rock! \m/ It's 2014 bring it on TG!!

Archived