Quantcast
Jump to content

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1


Admin

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • packmule3

    3598

  • BiruAngel

    2873

  • Lmangla

    1467

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bladerunner thanks for sharing the news .. i really love this picture  they really look like a real newlywed right here and it's true like what @angelangie said , Taecgui are PICTURE PERFECT . they

is the writing on the boat on the top right corner English or some other language? maybe we can finally figure out where she really is with that boat... hehe

Mwahahaha.  They sure are beginning to look alike, don't they? 

Guest bluemoonlight

Taec dancing along goofing around to the song, "Bar Bar Bar"...(don't like the song, but the MCs are adorkable, especially Taec :D )


cr: uploader
I would love to see Taec & Gui Gui dance to this song...LOL
Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, @angelangie.  I'll continue the story.  Give me 10 minutes to get my morning coffee and bagel then I'll post back in this space. I'm not even half-human in the morning without food. Even my husband stays clear out of my path...
:)  
Edited to add the story. Who wants to continue this? @mikoshine? @charliew @gil_noona. MINIMUM is just 5 lines so don't worry. There's no maximum number of lines. 
2nd Edit: Hi, @lamey. Did YOU want to continue? I'm saving space because we're already at 977 so I just keep on re-editing my comments.
**********
Following @angelangie who followed @129alphabet who continued @lamey’s story.
**********
Some time later that day, after filming. Location: Taiwan? Hotel room? Or some top secret, undisclosed area.  
“Oh! Chill out, girl.” she warned herself, giving her head a vigorous shake. “Chill out that beating heart of yours. You’ve enough trouble on your plate to go psyching yourself that Oppa actually misses you.  You almost had the director and your boss upset with you because your mind was on him instead of the script this afternoon.”
She fumbled in her purse to take out her cell and she scrolled down to Taec’s message. With a silly grin on her face, she read his message again although she didn’t have to. Three words: I miss you. Three most original words EVER.  
But inside her mind, thoughts are warring.
“Yah! Why take his message seriously? He’s probably said that to hundreds of other girls,” the doubting fairy inside her piped in. “Using his convenient OKCat emoticons, too.”  “No, you know that he doesn’t have another woman,” her good fairy countered. “This is Taec we’re talking about here. He’s just as focused on his job as you are on yours…at the moment.”
Guigui sighed. How do I answer that message, then? 
“Just keep things light ‘n easy. That’s the trick,” advised the doubting fairy.
“No, tell him the truth. Tis always better to stick with the truth.  Tell him that you missed him, too,” said her good conscience.
So, she began to text.
I miss you too, Oppa.  -- No? Too plain. Delete.  Delete.I miss you so much, Oppa.  -- No? Too emphatic. Delete. I miss you like crazy, Oppa.  -- No?  Sounds stalker-ish. Delete.I miss you and I wish you were here.  
Just then, her annoying co-star George came bounding in and sat beside her. 
“What are you doing, George?” she eyed him suspiciously, putting her cell phone away.“Uhmmm. Guigui, are you doing anything at 7 tonight, because -- ”“Sorry, I’m washing my hair.” “At 8, then. Would you like to go out with me --”“You? Is the world crumbling outside? Only if you're the last man on earth will I go out with you.”“…And the other guys from the set,” he smoothly continued as if Guigui didn’t interrupt him. “We’re going to that old restaurant by --”“Sorry. I’ve been there so many times.”“…that NEW restaurant serving excellent roast duck --”“Sorry. I’m tired of roast duck.”“…And seafood. I know you like seafood so you can’t refuse now unless you’re some bitter old anti-social lady.” George declared triumphantly. “So there, Guigui! You've got to come.”
Sigh. 
“Do you really want to go out with me that desperately, George?” Guigui stared at him. “Well then, fine! Although I can tell already that I’m going to get a bad case of indigestion because of you.”
“Well, you give me allergies,” teased George. “So we’re even. See you then at 8. Wear something nice.”
Guigui returned to her cell phone and glanced down at her unsent message.  
She deleted it. 
Then, she texted something else then pressed SEND hastily before she could change her mind. 
“Hmm. Now, let’s see how he’ll respond to that,” she said softly with a smile. 




 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest charliew

shiirlaaay said: I just love lurking here! Got no time to post stuff but did this ever get posted here? Guigui's post from yesterday
photo.phphttps://www.facebook.com/GUIGUI811
Got no time to do all the screenshot but I know someone else will :)
It's the one showing her peace and pads... LOL :))

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest silvershoes

charliew said: shiirlaaay salid: I just love lurking here! Got no time to post stuff but did this ever get posted here? Guigui's post from yesterday
photo.phphttps://www.facebook.com/GUIGUI811
Got no time to do all the screenshot but I know someone else will :)
It's the one showing her peace and pads... LOL :))

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest idabalingit

Hi Guys!  Good morning.  No news is still good news, it seems.  Thanks for the updates. I really love how GuiGui's updates are relayed by GWGM and the MBC director, seems something is a-cooking.   I hope that they will get together for an interview soon.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kaori Chen

After reading through all 977 pages (yes I have a lot of time), I've finally caught up, well just about.
GuiGui and Taec are very good together and I thought it was so adorable when they try to communicate with each other. What's so cute though, is how Taec seems to be able to work out what GuiGui is trying to say, even though it doesn't make any sense. The expressions he makes when she says something in Korean and wants to know how taught her it. 
I hope there is a season 2 with both of them and based on her updates, there may be a possibility. I would like to see a Christmas special, now that would be interesting to see. 
I can see it now, GuiGui is giving out Christmas presents to 2PM and for some reason Nickhun's present is the biggest. Taec's face will be sad however, what they don't realise is the present GuiGui gives to Taec is one she has personally made for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Kaori Chen

angelangie said: KaoriChen said: After reading through all 977 pages (yes I have a lot of time), I've finally caught up, well just about.
GuiGui and Taec are very good together and I thought it was so adorable when they try to communicate with each other. What's so cute though, is how Taec seems to be able to work out what GuiGui is trying to say, even though it doesn't make any sense. The expressions he makes when she says something in Korean and wants to know how taught her it. 
I hope there is a season 2 with both of them and based on her updates, there may be a possibility. I would like to see a Christmas special, now that would be interesting to see. 
I can see it now, GuiGui is giving out Christmas presents to 2PM and for some reason Nickhun's present is the biggest. Taec's face will be sad however, what they don't realise is the present GuiGui gives to Taec is one she has personally made for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest yokalana

charliew said:

shiirlaaay salid:

I just love lurking here! Got no time to post stuff but did this ever get posted here? Guigui's post from yesterday

https://www.facebook.com/GUIGUI811

Got no time to do all the screenshot but I know someone else will :)

It's the one showing her peace and pads... LOL :))

Oh we see the bird ;)

I saw that GG wrote EMMA followed with a "star" sign on the Nissin noodle packaging . Her Facebook cover picture of the aliens has "T" followed with a "star" too. She must have an affinity for stars ??? 8-|

yes....stars is actually part of her favorites sign and symbols....

you can see she love to model with stars she found in zoomin :)

The bird thinking about the GREEN ghost too?

1385689_10153366975335038_918494139_n.jp

Hai allll!!! God, i miss all of you here, i'm so swamped and busy at work, therefore can not actively comments or posts anything. I' so sorry for that my michoso families!!!!

but i will not miss our mission for 1000 pages to come.... however no matter how busy i am, i will always spear my time to lurk and checking this forum before i ho to sleep or on my way to the office in the morning :)

Anybody read japanesse can translate what she wrote there? Maybe her name at the left nissin wrap, i think? The 1st thing catched my eyes is the GREEN 3-eyed ghost maskot. I dont know for sure but i don't think she draws her ghost maskot in green right? And the green colour is looks very similar the the green cat, isn't it?

Anyway, thank you so much for @packmule3, @pluie625, @angelangie, @charliew, and all of you here who always make this ship alively sailing..... and awesome for the reciprocal short ff of our couple, love those fanfics!!!! Gotta go now, will get back again later for sure.... :) :) :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

packmule3 said: ......Guigui returned to her cell phone and glanced down at her unsent message.  
She deleted it. 
Then, she texted something else then pressed SEND hastily before she could change her mind. 
“Hmm. Now, let’s see how he’ll respond to that,” she said softly with a smile.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

BiruAngel

said:

I like how TY exercised restraint/control when he had more advantage over GG.  For example, he could have easily overpower GG when she grabbed his neck in the 1st gif but he grabbed her wrist instead and put his hands around her neck briefly for revenge.  In the 2nd gif, he just sprayed water briefly at GG, otherwise GG would have gotten more wet.  In the 3rd gif, he hesitated & carefully controlled how hard he gonna crack the egg on GG's forehead .... IMO ...

[size=2]


[/size]


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmangla said: packmule3 said: ......Guigui returned to her cell phone and glanced down at her unsent message.  
She deleted it. 
Then, she texted something else then pressed SEND hastily before she could change her mind. 
“Hmm. Now, let’s see how he’ll respond to that,” she said softly with a smile.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmangla

said:

packmule3

said:

......Guigui returned to her cell phone and glanced down at her unsent message.  
She deleted it. 
Then, she texted something else then pressed SEND hastily before she could change her mind. 
“Hmm. Now, let’s see how he’ll respond to that,” she said softly with a smile. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...