Quantcast

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• packmule3

• BiruAngel

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@bladerunner thanks for sharing the news .. i really love this picture  they really look like a real newlywed right here and it's true like what @angelangie said , Taecgui are PICTURE PERFECT . they

is the writing on the boat on the top right corner English or some other language? maybe we can finally figure out where she really is with that boat... hehe

Mwahahaha.  They sure are beginning to look alike, don't they? 

@packmule   Sorry I'm a bit slow in coming up with gifs.  I need to catch up watching the drama "Good Doctor" and just finished watching the last episode a couple of minutes ago.  I enjoyed reading your insights/comments on those 3 gifs of TY exercising restraint/control and I was laughing out loud at some parts ..... for a minute there, I didn't get what Elbow-Nudge thingy you were referring to.  The Elbow-Nudge incident completely escaped me coz I didn't see it as a negative reaction except that it was just a reflex shove by TY.  GG did rile him up as you said.  The funny thing is I find it kind of endearing, am I weird?  In fact, I kept playing that particular part a couple of times & it just crack me up!  I will make the gif of this incident later just for fun!
Ok I need to go to bed now coz tomorrow I'm going to 'war' at work (am expecting a client to reply my email to close our branch in Thailand .... ) will wear an armor to work tomorrow! 
Nite!  or Have a great day at your side of the world!  Cheers!  :)I-)

angelangie said: 2pm - 10 point out of 10 point - Asia Song Festival 
hahahah even the MBC director and GWGM Facebook share this....i guess everyone is thinking of one very particular person when they were listening to this song ROFL :D =)) =))
cr: as tagged & Uploader

Guest Thet Witch

Can I jump in?

Here's my continuation...

Ya... You guys are not helpful at all... Grabbing his phone amidst loud guffaws from the boy whom he had always regarded as brothers.

Hey... Seriously now... Kuhn said... Seeing how utterly confused taec seem to be.

Dude... You are just the dumbest person when it comes to girls... Makes me wonder why they call you the beast he said shaking his head.

"Dumb beast "maybe... Haha .. Chansung chided ...

Taec was silent.. He is used to this kind of teasing but he could not take his mind of gui gui's msg.

In reality... He was expecting so much more... did he expect too much?

Taec... She misses you too.

Wha... What???

Haaa... Kuhn sighed.. Don't you get?

He is subtlety asking you if you want to meet... Food pic.. Are you hungry msg? Hellloooo! Kuhn exasperated my explained.

Taec was dumbfounded... Chincha?

Grinning from ear to ear and turning beet red...he felt lightheaded...

Lightheaded good with the kind of feeling that he gets when he was still a kid on christmas morning as he excitedly dashes to the living room to check what Santa has left him under the

tree.

Guest Thet Witch

@pluie625.... Opppss Sorry... Didn't see the last part of your continuation... Can I just insert my cont and then use your last pharagraph with taec texting back as my last paragraph?

Guest Thet Witch

Re-edited to include @ pluie625 last paragraph for a more solid/cohesive storyline

Here's my continuation...

You guys are not helpful at all... Grabbing his phone amidst loud guffaws from the boy whom he had always regarded as brothers.

Hey... Seriously now... Kuhn said... Seeing how utterly confused taec seem to be.

Dude... You are just the dumbest person when it comes to girls... Makes me wonder why they call you the beast he said shaking his head.

Taec was silent.. He is used to this kind of teasing but he could not take his mind of gui gui's msg.

Wha... What???

He is subtlety asking you if you want to meet... Food pic.. Are you hungry msg? Hellloooo! Kuhn exasperated my explained.

Lightheaded good with the kind of feeling that he gets when he was still a kid on christmas morning as he excitedly dashes to the living room to check what Santa has left him under the

tree.

He went to his room and thought.... is khun right? or is she trolling me again?

worried that he might come off as too eager.. he hesitated. what if khun was wrong?

gui gui... why did you have to make it so complicated... What am I gonna do to make her believe me?"

After some time, he texted her... Ok now, let's see what will your response will be...

@pluie625.... Opppss Sorry... Didn't see the last part of your continuation... Can I just insert my cont and then use your last pharagraph with taec texting back as my last paragraph?

Hi @thetwitch @thet_witch --

That sounds like a great plan! Who would have thought of embedding your story into hers? Yeah, let's do that. :)

I'm sure @pluie625 wouldn't mind. But please, would you then re-edit your post, and just put in her last two paragraphs at the end of your story, so whoever will pick up after you, knows that she'll have to continue after the TY's text to GG?

These two paragraphs:

He went to his room and thought...[but still I should have known...] I knew it, she won't fall for that...ottoke? naneun ottoke? What am I gonna do to make her believe me?"

After some time, he texted her... Ok now, let's see what will your response be...  

Thanks!

I wonder who wants to go next? @charliew, are you here? @chu3x, if you want to add yours now, instead of waiting till the end, that's fine, too. :)

@ThetWitch brilliant idea! So, now let's incorporate our story for the next writer:

Taec showed the message to his teammates and they all laughed out loud, Wooyoung was even rolling on the floor. Taec was surprised with their reaction and he's getting annoyed and frustrated. “Yah! I asked you to help me figure out what does it mean, not to laugh at my face!” Junho said, “Hyung, You really don't know what she's saying? That means you're busted man! Like busted, busted? Wooyoung explain it to him.”  Wooyoung said, “It means you're just hungry and you don't know what you're saying, so she's telling you to eat to clear your mind. In other words, whatever it is, "Just eat it off  Khun, still laughing said “Hey Taec, where did your brain go? I thought you're smart?”.  Jun K joined in the fun teasing him “Give the man some slack, he's smart alright but...stupid when it comes to heart”.  Chansung went to Taec's side and asked. “So now, hyung what you gonna do since your effort is an epic failure?”  Taec was pissed and said, "Yah! Chansung I thought you're on my side."

You guys are not helpful at all... Grabbing his phone amidst loud guffaws from the boys whom he had always regarded as brothers.

Wha... What???

tree.

Is khun right? or is she trolling me again?

worried that he might come off as too eager.. he hesitated. what if khun was wrong?

He went to his room and thought...But I still should have known..."I knew it, she won't fall for that...ottoke? naneun ottoke? What am I gonna do to make her believe me?"

After some time, he texted her... Ok now, let's see what will your response be...  

ok....who wants to continue? @charliew wanna try? @chu3x like @packmule3 said if you want to add yours now instead of waiting till the end?

@packmule3 hahahaha see? we are the dumb and the dumber dynamic duo hahahaha and so I added what you said too... I wanted to include his text message in the last sentence. But I'll let others to continue and see what twist and turn they can come up with ;)
K...be back later :-h

Wow. Ever since we started the relay fanfic, replies and posts at this forum decreases! I wonder if the active ones are afraid to continue the story. Anyhow, maybe someone can combine the story at the blog? So it's easier to reread. Just in case anyone is lost lol

@angelangie,
That picture that @lmangla posted -- what IS that thing on top of the rice?  Spare ribs? Duck? 
@pluie625,
Why did you remove the spoiler earlier?  Edited: My spoiler isn't working again. 
Yes...they could do that but she's going out to have dinner with George. Unless the dinner date with George is all but a set-up...Aha! The plot thickens.  
@BiruAngel,
Do you need Darth Vader's Imperial Music for your meeting today? Or the theme song from Rocky? At high school football games, the band typically plays Queen's We Will Rock You to pump up the crowd. [but only if the team's ahead. Doesn't make much sense if the scoreboard's 42-0.]  Good luck!

Lool I really have no idea how to continue since I lost my way to follow the posts..also I thought I was left out about the story haha :))

if you can wait I can try to continue it later because now I am heading to work ^^ if no then u can tag someone else :D

Archived