Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: Expression Comparison by Fans :D
the soft smiles and the way they look at you as if wanted to melt you sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cr: 黃梅櫻  (Facebook)

Guest mimitski12

Happy about the good news on the possibility of another season of Taecgui!!!!! Thanks @angelangie and @minwooluv78. To my fellow Pinays @mikoshine, @pluie625, @bladeruunner , Maraming Salamat, Hindi ako nagiisa! I shall bring lots of lumpias to the party... And bladeruunner, do you work or go to school in the city? Thanks again for the warm welcome michoso family! Have a good evening/day to all! Off to watch Master Sun Ep.10. :) Mimitski

Guest bibidep

Now I think again why sudden GuiGui changed her profile picture in her FB.  May be because Taec posted one of the girl picture in his twitter that made GuiGui mad, if I'm GuiGui I will do the same too hahah.  GuiGui keep the picture of her and him made by Taec and Taec not even do anything to promoted the show and how dare he post another girl in his twitter, whoever not get mad is not normal hahah.

P.S.  On the bright side, GuiGui took off the old love picture to prepare for the new happy love coming soon too who know.

I think maybe she's just promoting? I saw from baidu the picture is from Puma magazine september issue. Not really sure about this.

Guest bibidep

TaecGuilover said: I think maybe she's just promoting? I saw from baidu the picture is from Puma magazine september issue. Not really sure about this.

bibidep said: angelangie said: Expression Comparison by Fans :D
the soft smiles and the way they look at you as if wanted to melt you sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cr: 黃梅櫻  (Facebook)

Oh what happen to GuiGui pants??  Pant only one leg??  This lady like all the weird thing hahah, the alien had 3 eyes and this pant had 1 leg hahah.   The way they sit and look at their legs hahah.  GuiGui so nasty hahah.

she will be endorsing Puma for taiwan something like that i think

Guest Thet Witch

mimitski12 said: Happy about the good news on the possibility of another season of Taecgui!!!!! Thanks @angelangie and @minwooluv78. To my fellow Pinays @mikoshine, @pluie625, @bladeruunner , Maraming Salamat, Hindi ako nagiisa! I shall bring lots of lumpias to the party... And bladeruunner, do you work or go to school in the city? Thanks again for the warm welcome michoso family! Have a good evening/day to all! Off to watch Master Sun Ep.10. :) Mimitski

As the hostess, I am going to keep everyone reminding of the awesome party ahead... so in case you have arrived late and not sure what the party is all about.. here's the info. we are having a virtual beach party this weekend where we are all going to hang out, reminiscence and share our common love for TaecGui and generally enjoy ourselves on our micheseo ship. we are the happy micheseo family and regardless of where the road leads for Taec and GuiGui, whether it is together or not, we wish them the best. fighting!

so where is it happening? @packmule3 virtual beach house.
day view:
House-in-the-Sea-house-sea-1024x768-630x

night view: courtesy of @129alphabet
photo_zpsc4bd30a9.jpg

@angelangie has ordered a big docking station to make sure all of us can come -- so don't worry, more the merrier!!
slide-show-element_05_zpsa1eb84a5.jpg

we are starting a little early on Friday so that those who can't join us on Saturday can still come and enjoy. but regardless of your time zone, come and enjoy yourselves. am super excited that we have @mimitski12 @wishstarz delurking and joining us. welcome! others, if you have been lurking here, please do feel free to drop on by.

so how does the party work?

1. Begin a post saying "we are micheseo and we love it!" or something on why being micheseo is super awesome
2. In your post, please include any of the following: It does not need to include all 5. just pick and choose and include those you are interested in...

Guest lauramcfarlane

yokalana said: bibidep said: angelangie said: Okie Girls stay Calm and I mean it.....Gui Gui had just change her FB display pictures 
just remember one thing she is still Gui Gui and her Avatar Pictures is also previously her own pictures too :) just happen to have a Love of GWGM  :) at the same times just take notice that her finger is pointing at you :D

GuiGui2_zpsc4dcd9e7.png

Guest ShermaineL

Taec why you make GuiGui angry? Give her the reason!

Guest ShermaineL

food_zpsf4fc7622.jpg

Hello everybody,  see you at the beach. I am starting my journey now with all my food.

I have to start earlier if not my ice-cream melt.  HEE  HEEE ...

:x :-h

Guest ShermaineL

Lmangla said: Gigi Desmarais said: hello @lmangla,

I can't come on weekendm but i'll send you and the others this ...

Have fun!

@Lmangla im sitting right there just hanging on with my laptop to clear my works u know i be working n partying so i cant play hostess ROFL :D and nibbling with my food for now lols.....
and i got some chillies going too :D 
535771_10201682267483604_400115717_n_zps

so girls there we go......our Gui Gui new DP is for her support of the recently pictures she taking for Puma and also for the title poll 'Who do you want to go out on a date with' for the Chinese Valentines days.
cr: as tagged & weibo.comc0db197egw1e8cryt8agrj20kn0fywja_zpsbebe