(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Scenario1:
Under a sunny afternoon casually having coffee and sweet breads with girlfriend, what do you hope to give your girlfriend? ~ JK:bobo 
1528693_777940785562207_147338211_n.png
NK:draw a sketch of her 
TK:whipped cream kiss ~♡
WY:draw a sketch of her
JH:sleeping lying on her knees 
CS:feeding her with bread

via: alethia000
 — with Ariiz Gonzalez.

Guest bibidep

Oh it is today Dec. 30, 2013 @Packmule3 Unnie?? Wow then let both meet on a date eat, drink, go to the movie and walk around Han's River, GuiGui hand inside Taec's trend coat after that do some skin ship at home. Easy, cheap save a lot of money for Taec hahaha.

Guest spicystrawberry

Funny. It seem weird when I tried to quote @torreydinh post. Anyway, whipped cream kiss? with cute little heart shape? *awe*

Guest spicystrawberry

I always see 'GuiGui's oppa' 'GuiGui's yeobo'. How about Oppa's Ghost or...a better one Oppa's ah-ne(wife) ? =))Adorable Oppa's Ghost is here with pink pink!
GuiGui6.jpg

guigui.png
Oppa's ah-ne ring with star. Seem like it became both of their signature...er OkCat and GuiGui. 
guigui13.jpg

Taiwan+Cute+Actress+Even+Wu+Ying+Jie+8.j

cr : as tagged 

Guest bibidep

I forget to said congratulation to TaecGui. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY 300 Days of MARRIAGE TaecGui!!!!!!!!!! Happy long life together until the very end.

Guest dina dana

torreydinh said: Scenario1:
Under a sunny afternoon casually having coffee and sweet breads with girlfriend, what do you hope to give your girlfriend? ~ JK:bobo 

— with Ariiz Gonzalez.
Am I the only one who thought about the "Always Ganbei, Oppa" scene at café Schneeballen after seeing his comment? =)) =)) =))
@packmule3 I actually haven't thought about what  they should do for their 300th day anniversary. But I guess that anything will do as long as they get the time to spend some alone time together :x

torreydinh

said:

[Trans][2PM Hottests 4]– Undisclosed Files 2013

Scenario 4:When love has blossomed and you are enjoying a blissful marriage life. In managing this happy family, what kind of husband do you aspire to be for your lovely children and your wife?

JK:A husband whom my family can trust and have confidence in and able to share any problems with 

NK:A husband who can help the wife puts on a cucumber mask

TK:An attentive husband who can help change the lightbulbs

WY:A husband who can have fun with my children just like friends

JH:will ,a husband who is like a friend,do the household chores,trustworthy,attentive,and able to put on mask

CS: A husband who cooks and wash dishes. Always helping with the household chores

cr: lovetwopm

Guest spicystrawberry

minwooluv78 said: bibidep said: Oh it is today Dec. 30, 2013 @Packmule3 Unnie?? Wow then let both meet on a date eat, drink, go to the movie and walk around Han's River, GuiGui hand inside Taec's trend coat after that do some skin ship at home. Easy, cheap save a lot of money for Taec hahaha.

dina dana said: torreydinh said: Scenario1:

— with Ariiz Gonzalez.
Am I the only one who thought about the "Always Ganbei, Oppa" scene at café Schneeballen after seeing his comment? =)) =)) =))
@packmule3 I actually haven't thought about what to do for the 300th day anniversary.

Guest spicystrawberry

labbit said: Today I think about our Taecgui couple alot...while I was shopping..I saw a T shirt that caught my eyes that remind me of our Taecgui couple. It is a picture of a couple cat with meaningful words that suited them. "Reinvent yourself" - change both yourself when necessary to accomodate one another and to grow your relationship. "Stay Beautiful" - stay beautiful as a couple and forever the best couple in our hearts. Noticed this big ribbon on the girl cat? It reminds me of guigui big ribbon that Taec chose in Everland altho its not yellow. And also okcat's gf that Taec drew with ribbon. Needless to say I had to bring this T shirt home..my one and only Taecgui okcat couple T shirt...lol!! 

@chinlylin Ah, your translation is much better and sentence structure wise is better... Thanks...

Was scratching my head doing the translation and didn't see that you have already posted...

Chinese sentence structure is very different from English and although I can understand both on its own, translating from one to another still requires a lot of practice from me :D

@chocolateicecreamcupcake, chairiseo!! (TY style)

Means you have done well =D>

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

Anyeong everyone! Just woke up... Evening work shifts playing up with my biological clock :P And Happy 300th Anniversary to TaecGui couple!!

@BiruAngel - Thank you for the encouragement! Translation is probably one of the very few things I can contribute to this thread, but I do take time to do it since I'm not skilled in translating. :)

@chinlylin - I know!! Just realised the time is exactly the same when we posted our translation lol...

@packmule3 - Yeah I guess having multiple translations is a good way of learning from each other too, apart from crosschecking, we could also learn to improve our phrasing better.
Kekekeke, I have been lurking around for 6 months... Long enough to know terms like "delulu", "micheoso mode" and "pervy ahjummas"...

Archived