[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

@hannahmiriam -- I hope that you have a great night sleep now that the haircut comment is off your chest! LOL
I tried to look at the photos again but I am afraid that my eyes are not as sharp as yours and all I can see is one is swept left and the other is swept right. but I sort of understood what you are trying to say though.. there is some difference in thickness on the top or bottom or side or something... hee hee. anyways, good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!!

I-)

PS -- no hair stylists here I hope.. they will probably bash me up for my lack of appreciation...

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sicknine

Thanks @yoshikitty for the screencaps. I'm kind of sad that the usual recappers last week wasn't here for today's episode. I rushed back from dinner to hope to laugh at the ghost looks though... what happened btw? Suddenly this thread is so quiet?
Did the ghosts hide you all inside the closet now and won't let you girls come out and play? kekekeke

Guest NEWMARIO

The Master’s Sun Episode 3 Review: Gong Hyo Jin Hugs So Ji Sub to Get Away from a Ghost

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 3 Review: Gong Hyo Jin Hugs So Ji Sub to Get Away from a GhostAug 14, 2013

PuddleReview & PreviewGong Hyo-jin, so ji sub, The Master's Sun0 Comments106 views

In The Master’s Sun, episode 3, Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) hugged Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub) to get away from a ghost that kept following her.

Gong Sil was running away from a ghost, when she saw Joong Won, and begged him to let her in his car. However, Joong Won answered, “No.” Joon Won was about to go his way, when he saw Gong Sil trembling of fear through his side mirror.

He drove backwards and asked her, “What on earth is going on?” Just then, Gong Sil ran into his arms, and hugged him tight.

Guest NEWMARIO

The Master’s Sun Episode 3 Review: Gong Hyo Jin Walks on the Streets with a Tissue Case on Her Foot

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 3 Review: Gong Hyo Jin Walks on the Streets with a Tissue Case on Her FootAug 14, 2013

PuddleReview & PreviewGong Hyo-jin, so ji sub, The Master's Sun0 Comments88 views

In The Master’s Sun, episode 3, Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) walked on the streets with a tissue case on her foot.

Gong Sil lost her shoe while running away from a ghost. Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub) saw this, and gave her a tissue case. Gong Sil wore in on her foot, and went out on the streets. As people started to glare at her, Gong Sil covered her face with shame.

Meanwhile, Joong Won watched her wandering around, and worried about her.

cr: koreandrama

Guest NEWMARIO

The Master’s Sun Episode 3 Review: So Ji Sub Helps Gong Hyo Jin Solve a Problem for a Ghost

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 3 Review: So Ji Sub Helps Gong Hyo Jin Solve a Problem for a GhostAug 14, 2013

PuddleReview & PreviewGong Hyo-jin, so ji sub, The Master's Sun0 Comments72 views

In The Master’s Sun, episode 3, Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub) helped Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) solve a problem for a ghost.

Previously, a lady ghost came to Gong Sil and asked her to help her reveal her husband’s affair with a younger woman. Gong Sil went to meet her husband, but the man treated her as a crazy woman, and pushed her away. As Gong Sil fell on the floor surrounded by the security team, Joong Won suddenly appeared and said, “What are you doing, looking like a crazy person?” Then he reached out his had to her.

Joong Won took out a shoe of the dead woman, and matched it with the shoe Gong Sil had. He managed to prove that Gong Sil was right. Later, as Gong Sil thanked him, Joong Won replied, “You don’t need to thank me. I just took my revenge.” He continued, “He not only betrayed his wife, but also my Kingdom. He secretly signed a contract with Giant Mall. Bastard.”

Guest NEWMARIO

The Master’s Sun Episode 3 Review: Gong Hyo Jin is Possessed by the Spirit of So Ji Sub’s Dead Girlfriend

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 3 Review: Gong Hyo Jin is Possessed by the Spirit of So Ji Sub’s Dead GirlfriendAug 14, 2013

PuddleReview & PreviewGong Hyo-jin, Han Bo Reum, so ji sub, The Master's Sun0 Comments65 views

In The Master’s Sun, episode 3, Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) was possessed by the spirit of Joo Joong(played by So Ji Sub)’s dead girlfriend Cha Hee Joo(played by Han Bo Reum).

Gong Sil came to Joong Won’s house in pajamas, and looked at him with totally different eyes. Joong Won raged, “Why did you come here? You randomly got in my car, then my Kingdom, and now my house? I warned you to stop, didn’t I?” Gong Sil calmly called him, “Joong Won.”

Then she continued, “You’re mad at me, aren’t you? Will you stop getting mad if I call your name three times?” Then she playfully started to call him, “Joong One, Joong Two, Joong Three,” which was how Hee Joo used to call him to tease him in the past.

Then Gong Sil said, “It’s me. The richard simmons you hate.” Joong Won was shocked to finally notice that she was possessed by Hee Joo.

cr:koreandrama

Dont Spoiler~!!! My Favourite site hasnt uploaded yet~!!! HUAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL
Because I want to watch them so badly. dont too much spoiler
:(( :-O X( ~X( X_X X_X [-O< :)

Archived