Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

missabeat said: @Lmangla: oh, good for him. Swimming is a great sport. I've never thought of So Ji Sub as a fish though lol. I always think he's attractive, I remember having a light crush on him way back in Glass Slippers. It's tragic that his character died in the end OTL. Then I saw him again in Gege no Kintaro, in which he played a long haired villainous youkai <3

1210739748tw6yath57qa17c9f.jpg

Aaaand the man died again OTL I heard he died quite regularly in his projects :\

@missabeat -- I was so mad and almost in tears when he died in Glass slippers. I was like WTF?! I was a kid then and my reactions were more extreme. Now I simply raise my eyebrow and shake my head nonchalantly, while swallowing the lump in my throat secretly. by the way, I learned a new acronym from you -- OTL; I had to look it up to find out what it means. For those like me, OTL, according to urban dictionary, is the term used to express a situation where you are so upset that you feel like getting on your hands on the floor and knees down to start crying. oh, I haven't seen that movie you are referring to but will check it out if I can.. but doesn't he just look fishy with that green hair and scallion looking armour.... seeing that photo makes complete sense to me on why I thought FISH! when I first saw him.

Guest omay

After watching this movie, really i really hate ghost huaa. now i know a reason why gong hyojin always touch so jisub hehehehe ^^. a school girl with glasses is really look like kim so hyun, cha hee joo too o.o really anticipated next episode  :D

Guest Ayin Santos

Tomorrow is coming :D
Feeling excited too much for ep 3 :D

Ok...talk about six degrees of separation - So Ji Sup was the main actor for Seo In Guk's 'Take on me' music video.

Guest nalikahibar

just watched it tonight! and oh my God.. i watched it at the wrong time. it's 11 pm in my country. i even waking up my hubby to accompany me to the toilet. haha..

but i love this drama! i lol-ing so hard at the scene where ahjumma's father in law ghost appeared in the fountain..

Cant wait for tomorrow :). SJS and GHJ make an awesome couple, their chemistry is already cracking and its only episode 2, so I wonder about their kiss scene ;)

And hopefully lots of jealousy coming from SJS

Guest Xia-ya

My favorite ghost so far is the kid who wanted Coffee. Lol Maybe he died wanting Starbucks or something.