[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest chat27

wow. although it scare me a little but i really like this. funny and scary. i like the character of So Ji Sub as Joo Joong Won and Gong Hyo Jin as Tae Gong Sil. they are really good together. let's enjoy watching this :)

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else pick up at the end of ep 4 ji sub's character finally realizes something not right which i thought was a good way of furthering the plot. As far as the ghosts are concerned i find them to be quite entertaining. Even in death we still have unfinished business....so any ideas as to why the woman is around ji sub's character....racking the brain on this one but will keep them to myself!

Guest tiffany.shin

thanks @jjsweeter0211 for the newsnate pics! hehe sooooo MUCH hugging  :D ;;) :\"> best drama ever. the skinship is just wonderful fanservice  :)) ahhhhk cant wait for tonights ep!!! 
its so cute and sweet to see those little cracks in JW's cold exterior - i.e. when he was 'worried' abt GS's shoe (or lack of) and checking out how sturdy a shoebox is haha and his little spats of jealous moments  :)) he is still keeping himself under wraps though but i really can't wait for when he falls head over heels for GS! KW is seriously the sweetest guy ever! and so nice to GS but i really like how his presence/character is like jealous fuel for JW hahahaha  :P 
everytime i watch a new drama, i always end up wanting the otp to date irl  ;)) but seriously.. PLS DATE IRL ghj and sjs ~  :x

972327_525353764186012_1966858851_n.jpg

이 제 D-3...새벽 촬영 마치고 선잠 자다 가위 눌려 깸...어차피 곧 다시 나가야 하니 일어나려는데 발전차가 귀가 도중 사고가 났다는 조연출의 전화...다행히 다친 사람은 없지만 장비 점검 때문에 오전 촬영은 취소...왜 이렇게 힘들게 위험하게 일해야 하는지 감독인 나조차도 회의가 들기 시작함...어쨌든 깬 김에 어여쁜 공실이와 찍은 한 컷 방출^^

source::pd jin hyuk

can someone translate it?

=)) =)) =)) =))SJS : (1st pic) But do the ghosts ever give you useful information,too?(2nd pic) Like...which stocks to invest in,where you'll discover oil,(3rd pic) where you'll find sunken treasure,(4th pic) Or...next week's winning lottery numbers?(5th pic) Then I don't need you(6th pic) If your "6th sense" only allows you to see useless ghosts,then this "6th sense" of yours is worth nothing to me.
GHJ : (7th pic) Ah,seriously(8th pic) Do you know what the stock market will be like tomorrow?(9th pic) Can you tell me winning lottery numbers?(10th pic) You can't even tell me that(11st pic)Tell me those things before you ask me for a favor!(12nd pic) grrrrrr  (Yoshikitty : =)) =)) )

gilo.jpg

I love the ending scene! Awesome acting by GHJ and SJS. She was supposed to behave and talk like JH and she did it perfectly. Not a trace of the real GS we've seen so far. SJS nailed the surprised / shocked face. I also love the instrumental music that was played in the background.

0jpic1.jpg

I can’t wait for his jealousy to grow. Cos now he knows that she gropes him only to get away from ghosts and not because she likes him. He has also witnessed her being shy in front of Kang Woo, which is a giveaway that she likes him as a woman…

My two cents on ep 3

1- This episode just ruined my memories of Cinderella shoe. -.- She wears the lost shoe and no handsome prince charming coming...you get a ghost running after ya instead :)) and when he finally comes to rescue her/mach the shoes it wasn't because he fell head over heels, he was avenging his Kingdom.  XD

tumblr_mrjfsnbi061s5077xo4_250.gif  tumblr_mrjfsnbi061s5077xo1_250.gif
cr: archana00

tumblr_mrjcyulpXc1s72qdho1_250.gif  tumblr_mrjcyulpXc1s72qdho2_r1_250.gif

cr: kdrarnas

2- OMG the girlfriend has the lamest sense of humor I've witnessed 0_0. ..

tumblr_mrjgy52sLS1r0n47ho3_250.gif
"Joo Jong Won (one)........

1357614967035-bugs_bunny_yackety_yak_gif

tumblr_mrjgy52sLS1r0n47ho5_250.gif

"Joo Jong Two"  aaiiih! Just....

tumblr_mpqqmlIJsH1r0ptf1o1_500.gif

Mastr Sun's gif cr: fuckyeah-kdramas

@filchiny Although I like almost everything about SJS, I like it that you stated the lack of chemistry between him and the lead here, where everyone including myself, is shipping them already. I thought that's the outgoing Filch I know :P You don't have to justify yourself :D

So this guy is solely an eye candy? I'll wait a lil more to judge his acting...one scene per episode doesn't sound fair for solid judgment...

tumblr_mrj0dldGmV1qibiyao5_250.gif
cr:inpinitaize

Archived