[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nalikahibar

nalikahibar said:

so, tomorrow is the bed scene. my question is, he sleeps with "cha hee joo" or real "gong shil"?

@nalikahibar

my guess will be cha hee joo .... i know this is part of the stories lines but honestly im not like it a bit....but i have to admit that this is an interesting so far.....just dont like the double take in here...... :/

ah.. so sad. so her rival is a ghost. ah, that hee joo! even when she died, she bcome a bad ghost.. aigooo.

gwenchana.. at least, what we see tomorrow is the real gong hyo jin and so ji sub in the bed together.. hahaha..

I don't know if its just me but I loved the moment where he accidently opens the back of his car and then goes over sees the box of tissues that reminds him of Gong Shil, and start checking the box to see if she would be fine walking around with a box as a shoe :D

I hope we do see more of Gong Shil with him and that they don't drag the dead Girlfriend thing

Guest JAYwalkers

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Master's Sun E03 FULL (RAW)
http://youtu.be/PosBQZLc2PU
cr uploader

nalikahibar said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

nalikahibar said:

so, tomorrow is the bed scene. my question is, he sleeps with "cha hee joo" or real "gong shil"?

@nalikahibar

my guess will be cha hee joo .... i know this is part of the stories lines but honestly im not like it a bit....but i have to admit that this is an interesting so far.....just dont like the double take in here......

:/

We'll see tomorrow  some scenes from the preview shown before:

In JoongWon's bedroom
1) The two of them sleeping on the bed (nothing happened just sleeping).
Gongshil woke up first and she realized that she's in a different place and she noticed that JoongWon is holding her hand.
She's happy that for the first time she slept peacefully and she's caressing JoongWon's hand.
JoongWon woke up and GongShil saying "JooGun are you awake?"
JoongWon surprised and asked if she is  GongShil.

2)GongShil saying that last night she like it a lot and JoongWon said that he hated it.

3)GongShil howling  and JoongWon throwing a pillow to her and saying to GongShil "Bite(the pillow)"

4)GongShil is dancing doing a ballet, throwing herself to JoongWon's arms.

5)GongShil made a deal with JoongWon to be come her radar so that she could touch him.

angelangie said: LovelyJM said: nalikahibar said:

angelangie

wrote:

»

nalikahibar said:

@nalikahibar

my guess will be cha hee joo .... i know this is part of the stories lines but honestly im not like it a bit....but i have to admit that this is an interesting so far.....just dont like the double take in here......

:/

Hello @Lmangla The only reason I've writting right now on this thread is to say that it's not the same haircut. :)) The thought has followed me all day. I've seen your comment about the haircut of the guys in the morning and since then I keep thinking "That's not right... Seo In Guk's haircut is better... it not fair to say that it's the same... they are so different, how can she say that it's the same haircut?" I know you think that So Ji Sub's is better, but my problem was that it wasn't the same haircut. I'm crazy, I know... As my "hairstyle language" is really poor, you'll have to make an effort to understand my point. So Ji Sub's starts to become thinner from the top, while Seo In Guk's becomes only a little thinner at the tip, being mostly pretty thick. Also, if you look in front, where it is "swept", So Ji Sub's is cut in a "clean" angle, while Seo In Guk's doesn't form an angle. In the back, So Ji Sub is shorter and it starts getting shorter from the top (or almost). This is also the reason why I like Seo In Guk's better. It's not... how should I say it... abrupt(?!) and the difference between the top and the tip is too big. 
Anyway, you can just think "what in the world is this crazy girl saying here?! Does it really matter?" No, it doesn't, but I had to say it so I can sleep tonight. :D

Archived