201308141011774179_520ad957721bf.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20130814n09180

Guest jjsweeter0211

e2dc562011418111b8fd6c89dc8c3dae.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130814n10031

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Master's Sun" So Ji-sub and Kong Hyo-jin in an affectionate moment

photo337319.jpg

So Ji-sub and Kong Hyo-jin from "Master's Sun" created a romantic moment.

Still cuts of the two face to face from the upcoming third episode of the SBS drama were revealed on the 14th

The two of them are standing so close that Joo Joong-won (So Ji-sub) and Tae Gong-sil (Kong Hyo-jin) can hear each other breathe. She is touching his face, cold and stiffened.

In the first two episodes of the drama, Joo Joong-won was strict towards Tae Gong-sil who was amazed she couldn't see ghosts around him and kept trying to touch him.

The love line between the So-Gong couple was filmed in an apartment last month. Many residents of the apartment gathered around to watch them.

The two of them had to bring out complicated emotions and seemingly possessed expressions unlike the usual. They were able to comprehend the tasks despite the many eyes watching them and heated up the whole set.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Thanks for the updates... this drama scared the begeesuz out of me, but I can't stop watching it. I love the three main characters, especially GHJ, she got her character down...  Can't wait for tomorrow... not really looking forward to the creepy crawler thingy, but I'll watch it with one eye closed  :-S

Im so excited tonight! Seeing the recent photos makes me want to see them more....but most likely the affectionate touch came from the dead ex-gf. Could it be that the gurl can come & goes from TGS body,??

Woooooohhhh.! :D its finally Wednesday hopefully this episode doesn't let me down and its as good as it started... ALRIGHT I'm ready to jump out of fright :)>-