[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do they keep making the ghosts weep blood or have a hole where the eye was? They can just apply really white face foundation or something. You can make a beautiful ghost instead of a horror movie theme ghosts.

It freaks me out every time I scroll on the phone and a face pops up like that.

Guest chajoowon

Hi guys i just joined these forums to talk,read about Master's Sun in this topic.  Im a new korean drama fan since early june from Sweden, became a fan thanks to Hong Sisters, Cha Seung Won,Gong Hyo Jin with Greatest Love.
This last ep 3 of Master's Sun was by far the most interesting ghost story, character development, most fun ep.  Cant wait for ep 4.

Guest NEWMARIO

"Master's Sun" Kong Hyo-jin possessed, So Ji-sub astonished

Source | 2013/08/14 | 34 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

Share on reddit

photo337677.jpg

Tae Gong-sil (Kong Hyo-jin) was possessed by Joo Joong-won's (So Ji-sub) first love Cha Hee-joo (Han Bo-reum) on the episode of the SBS drama "Master's Sun".

Tae Gong-sil claimed she became a different person when she got drunk. However, she got drunk by a drink that someone snuck into her.

Tae Gong-sil went to Joo Joong-won's house. He was surprised and warned her that she will be fired but her expression was weird. She smiled and said, "Joong-won".

She said, "If I call you three times will be stop being mad at me? Joo Joong-won, Joo Joong-two and Joo Joong-three". This was a method Cha Hee-joo used to make him feel better in the past".

Joo Joong-won was so shocked and Kong-sil said, "It's me. The one you hate so much".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA RECAPS
Master’s Sun: Episode 3

by javabeans | August 14, 2013 |

master3-00138a.jpg

Despite the fact that I’m a huge scaredy-cat and the ghosts on this show are rather effective at popping up (literally, ack) to maximize my fear response, my wimpy impulse to watch through my fingers is mitigated by how much enjoyment I get out of watching our two leads interact. Arguing, insulting, bantering, sneering, hugging (especially hugging)—all of it is charged with so much chemistry that it’s just a pleasure to watch. Honestly, I can’t guarantee this show won’t tank and I’d advise against betting on it, but the romance has got me hooked and good, enough that I’m thinking Master’s Sun could be worth the watch anyway. Fingers crossed.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/08/masters-sun-episode-3/

ck1Oz said: Why do they keep making the ghosts weep blood or have a hole where the eye was? They can just apply really white face foundation or something. You can make a beautiful ghost instead of a horror movie theme ghosts.

Guest chajoowon

missabeat said: ck1Oz said: Why do they keep making the ghosts weep blood or have a hole where the eye was? They can just apply really white face foundation or something. You can make a beautiful ghost instead of a horror movie theme ghosts.

@chajoowon: I saw that explanation before, but I don't think it was that at all. The coffee ghost looks exactly the same before and after TY bought him coffee. Made me think the ghost just change their appearance for kicks (maybe they do, because what other fun a bunch of lingering ghosts have beside scaring the only person who can see them shitless?) And then in episode 2, the ghost of the female student casted a shadow on the ground behind her friends. How is that possible? There's just so much inconsistency going on with the ghosts that I believe a lot of things are just simply there to validate the "horror" label of the show.

The stuff TY's friend said might be a comedic thing, but the idea that TY needs a man to be "normal" still remains valid. She herself said out loud that she NEEDS him, that's a big word, and that he is her SAVIOR.

Archived