[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest reijaye

@bobsavero Kim So Eun was not in Fashion King you mean Shin Se Kyung or Yuri?? both aren't that good in the drama  well the drama itself isn't that good..

@briseis
How about somethng like the twins separated by birth. One is poor and one is rich? :))
Aishhh~ but I hate the cheesy-ness in it. :(

I really would like to see him play a villainy kind of hero at the start. Something like the Toyota Camry.
He'd do very well in it and its a new challenge for him too. Hmmm... bring in that wrath of Choi Young as well. Hot!

@sia3 I didn't say Makjang drama is bad. Some are really good. 
Secret birth is considered as one of Makjang criteria. 
From Dramabeans : makjang :: a sylistic, tonal, or narrative element in dramas that chooses to play up outrageous storylines to keep viewers hooked despite how ridiculous the stories become (adultery, revenge, rape, birth secrets, fatal illnesses, and flirting with incest possibilities are some makjang favorites). Shows can be part of a makjang class of dramas (Wife’s Temptation is a makjang series), or they can have makjang tendencies (Mary Stayed Out All Night went makjang toward the end). Generally considered a negative thing (“Gah, how makjang can you get?”), unless a drama intentionally embraces the style (such as Baker King Kim Tak-gu or Flames of Desire).