[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest Anomalous

shenny said: Live shooting is amazing, truly daebakkkkkk! I am disregarding people's comments about how it's rude to go see them shoot. If it is rude, at least I can still say for certain that it was well worth "losing my manners." I'm sure the crew members are all "working hard" and "trying" their "best" to not leak out any scenes. Yet they sneak to Instagram/videogram scenes and post it up.

Anyhow, it's been been confirmed, heirs cast is beautiful! Truly beautiful people. I was hoping to see shin hye but unfortunately, she was not filming. :/

Guest prosperity

@shenny, I knew when you went missing yesterday that you must have went! You should probably watermark your pictures before you post them, so others won't publish them and not give you credit.
*sits and waits patiently for you to give us all the details*

Since I am on mobile, I might as well post the photos I took with my phone

@Anomalous to answer your question, I saw this man filming

image_zpsbac4ab15.jpg

I was standing about 10 feet away from him, while he was acting :D

image_zpsf0e5dd66.jpg

image_zps10053293.jpg

image_zps70bfe77c.jpg

My sister's photos, but she asked to stay unknown.

I also saw KJW filming as well however, I didn't know it was her until awhile later and therefore, I couldn't get any clear shots. :/

I didn't see CJH film, but I did meet him ;))

Btw, they're all even better looking in person!

@shenny I knew you were going. How was CJH since you met him? No pictures of him? You're so lucky. 

Looking at the brochure..they spelled Krystal's name wrong :)

@laquetahodge I got the most photos of CJH actually lol. I got lucky with him. All my luck went to encounters with CJH, and therefore I didn't get lucky with Lmh. Lol.

Anyhow I feel really happy and I want to let the whole world know, so why not share my story? Lol.

Ok, so many fans, including my people and I, were anxiously waiting for Lmh to come out for a "break" (let's call it that) on the balcony that was inside the hotel. I have a feeling most of the fans there were unaware that CJH was on set as well, because when he walked pass us, no one seemed to have noticed except my sister and I. When I saw him walking towards us, I thought in my head, "he must be an actor because he is dressed so well." As he got closer, I realized who was walking in front of us, the more handsome than on screen, very tall and slim, yes slim, CJH!

In my head I fangirled, "omg omg it's papa gu, it's papa gu!" He was with two staffs, one's a guy and the other's a girl. I tried to snap some photos but my hands were shaking and my camera wouldn't focus, so it was a fail. Plus they were walking way too fast. My sister suggested, "omg let's follow them!" But as we were about to head their way, the hotel staff stopped us and told us to go back. I waited there sadly for a few seconds and told my sister, "I guess they must have left." She then assured me they probably didn't and he was only taking a "break." So we both decided to walk out and check. Lo and behold, we lucked out! I can already see him standing by the wall before we stepped outside. Right when we got out there, he was just starting to leave. He looked up at us and I must be honest, I was rather disappointed because he looked angry. I reckon he didn't think we were fans? Because no one seemed to have noticed him gone by?

:( He looked away, back to the door, and was about to follow the staff when I waved and said, "hi!" loud and clear. He turned back and smiled, which is when I took the initiation to asked, "can I hold your hand? Pplllleeeaaassseee?" (I really did say please like that lol.) He then shook my hand nice and firmly, and smiled down at me as I was saying, "you are sooo handsome." He smiled and said, "thank you." Here comes my sister's part which I will skip. Lol. Anyhow, he started to make his way back but this time, he walked in a much slower pace. Before he got too far, I asked him, "can I take a photo with you pplleeaassee?" The girl staff turned and of course, said, "NO!" I said to him again, "Ppllleeaasssee?" and with the most apologetic look, he turned back and said, "Sorry." I definitely swooned at this. He was so sweet, and at least I held his hand ;)) plus I kind of, sort of walked next to him on his way back (keep in mind, the hotel is massive and the halls are huge and long!) but i kept my distance to respect him. I did, however, see that he was on his phone (looks like a galaxy s4) and scrolling down some page that was blue and white. i thought maybe twitter? Anyhow, fans who were standing where we were awhile ago, must have realized he was an actor because they started snapping photos from afar. The end. Lol.

Miky88

said: From the brosure that i read it seems our heroine sure has the saddest lifestory indeed...(like all the poor fates of kdrama heroines were put into her)Not really a big fan of the extreme rich guy(usually a bastard)-very poor Candy heroine but hope the writer will bring something new to it...already curious about the relationship between the step brothers,that one will be intresting indeed...And LMH looks so good with that haircut

:xBy the way witch is the final official name of the show?The Inheritors or The Heirs?

:-?

Guest jjsweeter0211

@shenny : I wish I could swap body with you to be able to see them for one day hehehe :P.  Thanks for so many wonderful pictures >:D
Another BTS~
BT-UkhdCEAELGsE.jpg:large

The Heirs KDrama @HeirsKR58m

BTS RT @emibelle: Choi Jin Hyuk and Kim Ji Won filming a scene for The Inheritors!

BT-5JLVCQAAExUb.jpg:large

The Heirs KDrama @HeirsKR1h

Actress #KimJiWon on the set of the #Heirs @ Millennium Biltmore Hotel in LA. Signing autograph 4 fans Cr: emibelle

@shenny
unfortunately I wasnt able to got I got horrible yesterday morning and going to LA was the last thing on my mind and when I remembered it was too late :(
but wow you saw papa gu !! LOL omg you sure did get lucky with getting pics of him ..but our #1 bias why does he have to make it difficult to take a pic of him lol hahaha aish LMH!!!

@eh_ashlei My first reason to wait for this drama was the writer indeed because i love Secret Garden very much...I like her syle of writing and i truly hope this drama will be her best one to date....of course the second main reason it's the awesome cast,i think it's one of the most beautiful cast ever in a drama,and they are not only beautiful but they know how to act very good as well so i have faith in that even with this clishe plot she will make a hitdrama :)>-

@shenny

Is this Biltmore in downtown LA?  It's like 5-10 minutes walk from my work.

Are they filming there all day today? Do you know where they will be tomorrow?

Thank you

Yes it is! Ppalli Ppalli go check to see if they are still filming there. I heard from insiders that they have been filming there for three days straight already.

Hahahahaha lol @jjsweeter0211

@adlyn13 awhhh you poor chingu >:D< I hope you're feeling better. Your health comes first before seeing these actors, so yes, it was good you stayed home.

I know, I was sad I didn't get to see more of Lmh :(( but I guess I can't be too greedy. :/ lol.

I did however, get to see him interact with the crew members bts, and lemme tell you, he is so well rounded, always joking and smiling. Gahhhh his smile is perfect! Lol.

Guest jjsweeter0211

“HEIRS”: KIM JI WON’S RITZY AIRPORT FASHION

Posted by goodange on Friday, September 13, 2013 ·

Today, Heirs introduces another one of its characters, Kim Ji Won‘s Rachel Yoo.

Being one of the show’s elite ones, the girl impresses with her high class airport fashion in her introductory stills, wearing an expensive trench coat and pushing a cart full of her Louis Vuitton luggage. She’ll also attract viewers with her cool, sassy, and charming attitude.

The scene was shot last August 23rd at Incheon International Airport, and she was described as being carefully prepared and enthusiastic about shooting.

44_zpsc6a1dec3.jpg~original

Source  |  Newsen

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/09/13/heirs-kim-ji-wons-ritzy-airport-fashion/