[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Info]

1237753_398040676962235_1229992037_n.jpg

Lee Minho - Heirs 상속자들 Korean Drama
Based on the news below about the telecast date of #Inheritors and #MasterSun. Here are some info for you:
SBS "MasterSun" personnel stated that they did not intend for extension episode. Therefore, "Master Sun" will end its last episode 16 on Sep 26. As for the preceding drama "Inheritors" to be telecast on Oct 9, there will be a gap of a week in between. SBS personnel said that they might have a short mini drama to cover the gap. However, they are still in discussion.

@韩国me2day:【首尔新闻】[sBS方面表示没有延长"主君"的意向]13日SBS电视剧局相关人员接受媒体采访时表示"现在有很多关于水木剧#主君的太阳#可能会延长的猜测和传闻.尽管确实有过1次的提议,但还没有到提上议程的程度.这部电视剧因为人气很高而引发出各种猜测,目前的状况就是没有进行过关于延长的讨论".#主君的太阳#原计划共16集于26日大结局,而接档作#继承人们#则是计划10月9日开播,因此两剧之间有1周的空档.这位SBS关系者表示"<继承人们>开播前的2集(空档)可能会播出短篇剧(来代替两剧间的水木剧播出时段)但目前还没有确切的结论"

(I don't think #Inheritors will change the date as it will be very rush for them to finish filming and to start a week earlier will be difficult for the production team. They will only back from L.A. at end Sep 2013.)

Cr: @韩国me2day (original news: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201309131602263310 )

~Admin/Jominz
— with Rebecca Nok.

Source :

class="cb b15"The Stars Of "The Heirs" Praised For Their Talent And Charm

Park Shin Hye

Filming for this season's moist anticipated drama is well underway. Already stills for the SBS drama "The Heirs" show that the lead actors Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho are working hard to bring their characters to life.

The first scenes that Park Shin Hye shot were filmed on Aug. 16 in a Gangnam-area wedding hall. Stills for those scenes showed her wearing an apron and pink rubber gloves to wash a large basin of dishes. Park plays Cha Eun Sung, a poor girl who has to work at menial jobs to make ends meet.

Park had no problem getting into character and earned praise from production company staff members who described her not only as an exceptional actress but a person who radiates positive energy on set.

"It's no wonder that she is praised for her acting," said a member of the production company. "She is certainly living up to her reputation as one of Korea's best actresses."

Meanwhile, her drama love interest played by Lee Min Ho is busy acting out his role as a rich young heir who has probably never had to wash any dishes. His stills show him carefree and well dressed, driving in an expensive car.

Lee Min Ho was also complimented for his congenial way of dealing with everyone on set. He and Park both like to make jokes and love to laugh.

The production company was also full of praise for his ability and on-set personality.

In "The Heirs," he plays Kim Tan, the heir of "Empire Group." To those who don't know him, he may seem to lead an enviable life but the character has problems that no one can see.

"His acting is exceptional and he has plenty of natural charisma," said a member of the production staff.

The filming takes place in California for three weeks this month with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye already shooting scenes in Los Angeles and on Malibu beaches.

The drama will debut on Oct. 9. Along with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, the cast also includes Kim Woo Bin, f(x)'s Krystal, Kang Min Hyuk, Kim Ji Won, Choi Jin Hyuk, Im Joo Eun, Kang Ha Neul and Park Hyung Sik. The drama will focus on the love life of the heirs who attend an exclusive school and their friendship with Park Shin Hye's character.

Kim Eun Sook, who wrote "Secret Garden" and "Gentleman's Dignity," is the screenwriter. Kang Hyo Shin, who directed "Tazza" and "Midas" will direct.

http://www.kdramastars.com/

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Ji Won Oozes Charisma at the Airport for ‘The Heirs’

Transforming in an heir, Kim Ji Won shed her innocent image for SBS’ upcoming drama, The Heirs.

43944957.jpg

New stills for the drama were released on September 14, focusing in on Kim Ji Won after a series of flower boys.

Playing the character Yoo Rachel, Kim Ji Won had her first shoot on August 23 at Incheon International Airport, pushing a cart full of luxury suitcases as she announced her grand entrance in the drama. 

Behind the scenes, Kim Ji Won arrived an hour earlier than scheduled and held conversation with the staff members, even checking up on her script and character with the director. 

“Yoo Rachel is a very charming character and quite unique from all the characters I’ve acted before,” said Kim Ji Won. “Please look forward to a whole new side of Kim Ji Won.”

The drama will air on October 9. 

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Productions

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/46036

Lol @StaRix ;)

@honeywell :-O :-O :-O jinjja? Gaaahhhh the reason why I love that they're filming here in the USA is because I, in including californian fans, will be familiar with basically all the places. Here and there, we'll even say, "hey, I've been there!" Or, "omg, I stood right where he/she stood!" And at least we can get the pleasure of having walked the same ground as them hahahahaha =))

I know right. It's the only time people from the US can say that. Let's enjoy it while we can. Wonder if they're gonna try to go to Disneyland or Six Flags.

@shenny
aww thanks..I am feeling kind of better... all this studying isnt helping either lol
 LMH does seem to have the type of personality that magnetizes you..not cause he is exceedingly gorgeous but who he is..he seems like that type of person you want to have around to cheer you up, brigthen up your day etc. I tend to have good instinct with people and how they are when I first meet them. First impressions mean alot to me. Cuz of that impression is how I get a notion of what type of person they are. So far I have not been stirred wrong. LMH is not the exception based on what you mentioned. If I get a good vibe its a good vibe if its bad its bad no matter what it does not change. I haven't found the person that has yet to disprove me on who they are and what I think of them yet.

shenny said: Lol @StaRix ;)

@honeywell :-O:-O:-O jinjja? Gaaahhhh the reason why I love that they're filming here in the USA is because I, in including californian fans, will be familiar with basically all the places. Here and there, we'll even say, "hey, I've been there!" Or, "omg, I stood right where he/she stood!" And at least we can get the pleasure of having walked the same ground as them hahahahaha =))