[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

OMGGGGGGGG today is MinHyuk's day I must swoonnnnnnnn for my baby :x :x :x He is sooo cute and young!!!!!! Easily passable as a high school boyimage

tumblr_m877wrZPtN1qjmjqy.gif

@Maja - of course MinHyuk would have to report to Hyung!!!!! He'll be in heaps of trouble if he doesn't report to YH every 10mins about what Shin Hye is doing LOL :))Is she smiling with MinHot? Is she flirting? Tell her to call me!!!! LOL =)) =)) =)) All jokes aside - it's nice to know that the CNBlue boys are so close and care for each other. Love those boys!!!!

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "CNBlue’s Kang Min Hyuk Can’t Hide His Boyish Charm in First Stills for “The Heirs”
crystalcove September 12, 2013
CNBlue’s Kang Min Hyuk Can’t Hide His Boyish Charm in First Stills for “The Heirs”

There are a lot of stills to release when you have such a star-studded cast! After stills of Lee Min HoPark Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin, SBS’ upcoming drama “The Heirs” has released new stills of CNBlue‘s drummer Kang Min Hyuk.

“The Heirs” is Kang Min Hyuk’s return to dramas after his last hit “You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly” (aka “My Husband Got a Family”). In this drama written by Kim Eun Sook and directed by Kang Shin Hyo, Kang Min Hyuk plays the character of Yoon Chan Young, who is described as someone with a soft charisma. For his character, Kang Min Hyuk is expected to relay a soft masculinity and warm charm to the audience.

Kang Min Hyuk’s first day of filming was on August 17 at a high school in Seoul. Kang Min Hyuk commented at the set, “I am nervous and excited since it has been some time since I filmed a drama,” yet managed to readily focus on the portrayal of his character.

“The Heirs” is set to premiere October 9 on SBS.

Kang-Min-Hyuk-the-heirs-3.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/12/cnblues-kang-min-hyuk-cant-hide-his-boyish-charm-in-first-stills-for-the-heirs/

Guest jjsweeter0211

tumblr_mt0c7oZ7ro1qd7ed9o1_500.png

@CNBLUE_4: 여러분! 오늘 류현진선수 경기보고 왔어요! 드라마촬영때문에 LA오자마자 시간이 맞아 바로..GO! 야구광인 저에겐 엄청나게 행복했습니다! 비록 승은 못했지만 부상없이 잘 마쳐서 다행이에요 앞으로 더 멋진 모습 기대할게요! 응원합니다 Ryu화이팅! 드라마도 화이팅!

Translation: Everyone! I came to see Ryu Hyun Jin athlete at the game today! Came to LA at the right time because of drama filming.. GO! I’m a huge baseball fan, so it made me crazy happy! Even though we didn’t win, it was a relief that it ended without injuries. Will anticipate a better form in the future! Cheering for Ryu, fighting! The drama too, fighting!

cr translation to CNBRUNEI

Guest jjsweeter0211

Wondering which stills are they going to release tomorrow? I guess it's ether Krystal or Choi Jin Hyuk :)More filming pics, more updates everyday.Hopefully SBS will release the trailer soon~ 
viewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bviewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bviewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427bviewimage.php?id=20b4de2eea&no=29bcc427b

cr gif as tagged

Live shooting is amazing, truly daebakkkkkk! I am disregarding people's comments about how it's rude to go see them shoot. If it is rude, at least I can still say for certain that it was well worth "losing my manners." I'm sure the crew members are all "working hard" and "trying" their "best" to not leak out any scenes. Yet they sneak to Instagram/videogram scenes and post it up.

Anyhow, it's been confirmed, heirs cast is beautiful! Truly beautiful people. I was hoping to see shin hye but unfortunately, she was not filming. :/

Btw, the fans all got along so well and spoke a lot. :D it was very fun interacting with them.

I promise we weren't THAT crazy, and not that loud either. We might have spazzed a little here and there, but for the most part, we didn't bother the actors at all when they were acting. At least the presence of us did not distract them from acting. We were good and waited either outside or quietly inside.

I have some photos and will surely update when I get on PC ;))

@adlyn13 chingu were you there? Sorry I was in such a rush and everything, I didn't have time to message you before.

Lol @Maja I'm guessing that girl got yelled at quite a few times. I felt bad for her because i was pretty close by her. I don't know how many times that guy already warned her, but he was pretty mean to her the last time he caught her. Anyhow, I didn't get caught lol. (I don't know if that's a good or bad thing lol.)

Edit: she followed me and my sister down the stairs, remember when I said the security helped led us down there? Yeah, she managed to come along also.

@prosperity hehehe ;)) I had to, I wanted to see them live. :D

From the brosure that i read it seems our heroine sure has the saddest lifestory indeed...(like all the poor fates of kdrama heroines were put into her)Not really a big fan of the extreme rich guy(usually a bastard)-very poor Candy heroine but hope the writer will bring something new to it...already curious about the relationship between the step brothers,that one will be intresting indeed...And LMH looks so good with that haircut:xBy the way witch is the final official name of the show?The Inheritors or The Heirs? :-?