[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest ziimblu

Am trying to shed off whatever biases I have...but really now, the management/agency of LMH or KWB must prioritize action/suspense/drama genre for these actors. 
That's based on their performances in Heirs. 

Gosh, these two shine brightest when kicking some ________u know :))

Guest laissezze

chinggus! you're wish has been granted... I NEVER HEARD LOVE IS THE MOMENT PLAYED AS BACKGROUND MUSIC IN LAST NIGHT'S EP! hehehehe
My two cents:
1. At long last, ES has been able to breathe! I can just imagine her going crazy pretending to be rich when she actually is not. And I like that way it progressed because it was KT who has taught her. Ah! Like I always say, KT is the one pushing her to break free! 
2. Hah! in your face Rachel! There, your evilness surely gets back to you the second you even think of it. At last, KT is able to draw the last string! NO MORE TALKING TO HIM IN THE FUTURE. 
3. I love how YD shows his affections to ES. He is not so grouchy last night, eh? Seriously, HE WAS PURE PAIN IN THE ENTIRE EP! Oh please, someone get him a new toy! 
4. LOVED THE KISS AT THE END. THAT WAS NOT THREE TIMES BUT IT WAS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (actually, I felt as though KT WAS SLOWLY UNDRESSING HER BEFORE THE KISS. hehehehe.. naughty mind of mine). 

Guest ziimblu

I know.....:-))
I was about to say...... With all the loving and fighting and making up and hugging going on,even that ubiquitous "love is the moment"  now sounds fine to me, finally.... ;;)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

YEYYYY!!! SOFTSUB ep14 is out!!! Let me watch it in HD with subs so i can put my heart into it more deeply :D ;;)
even yday without subs i already have mixed emotions/feelings I dunno this time.. i might aswell get a bucket ready for my tears for YD's scenes... 
But cant wait to watch ES and KT's lovely dovey scenes..BN and CY cute scenes again!!
---------------@Hueee - done ;)

zaizai_f4_only said: YEYYYY!!! SOFTSUB ep14 is out!!! Let me watch it in HD with subs so i can put my heart into it more deeply :D ;;)
even yday without subs i already have mixed emotions/feelings I dunno this time.. i might aswell get a bucket ready for my tears for YD's scenes... 
But cant wait to watch ES and KT's lovely dovey scenes..BN and CY cute scenes again!!

Guest rogue0716

For everytime this drama passes on the opportunity to have Woo Bin shirtless. For example, getting out of that shower when they could've shown him taking a shower. Or when LMH and WB were in the locker together when they could've been having that little chat whilst shirtless. It's like dangling bits of meat in front a starving carnivore. Damn you, writers!!! Damn you to hell!!!

On a more serious note, i shed lots of reluctant and held-back tears over episode 14. A drop for everytime Young Do shows his sad face. Most specially during the band-aid moment. Dear lord, i wanted to be that band-aid so i can be stuck on him and never leave his lonely side. And for that diabetic inducing scene with Kim Tan and Eun Sang. I'm going to need a time jump at the end of this drama where both are consenting adults, married and are about to get on with the breeding of beautiful beautiful babies. Whew. Kim Tan taking that apron off almost steamed up my screen. It was more provocative than Jack and Rose's steamy hand print during Titanic. Ha!

I love you, Kim Tan. I love you, Young Do. I love you, Heirs. I think i love everybody. That ending though...it's like a ripple effect. Now love is taking over me.

Guest ziimblu

And put on volume the loudest, but listen with earphones
And lock all doors, and put off all cell phones or doorbell, car alarm, 
or better yet......
Shut the world out!!!! 
That's how I will enjoy ep 14 in a while, with eng sub

laissezze said: chinggus! you're wish has been granted... I NEVER HEARD LOVE IS THE MOMENT PLAYED AS BACKGROUND MUSIC IN LAST NIGHT'S EP! hehehehe
My two cents:
1. At long last, ES has been able to breathe! I can just imagine her going crazy pretending to be rich when she actually is not. And I like that way it progressed because it was KT who has taught her. Ah! Like I always say, KT is the one pushing her to break free! 
2. Hah! in your face Rachel! There, your evilness surely gets back to you the second you even think of it. At last, KT is able to draw the last string! NO MORE TALKING TO HIM IN THE FUTURE. 
3. I love how YD shows his affections to ES. He is not so grouchy last night, eh? Seriously, HE WAS PURE PAIN IN THE ENTIRE EP! Oh please, someone get him a new toy! 
4. LOVED THE KISS AT THE END. THAT WAS NOT THREE TIMES BUT IT WAS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (actually, I felt as though KT WAS SLOWLY UNDRESSING HER BEFORE THE KISS. hehehehe.. naughty mind of mine). 

Congrats for breaking the 20% ratings! It's even more impressive because i cant remember ONE drama centered on teenagers/highschool with 20 percent ratings, i just cant. They are usually between 5-10 or 15 if they're really good. This writer is really lucky, she doesn't have one drama that failed in her resume, they all have 20%+ ratings. Another fun fact about her is that she only writes dramas for SBS. You know the other networks are pissed LMAO. :))
As for the stories; I dont know what to feel anymore about what's happening to my YD. It's simple to me and i wont even pretend anymore: he is the reason i kept watching this drama. While it's a cute drama, i only felt connected to his character since the beginning of the show and i truly hoped more for him, like his own love interest eventually and stuff, i mean it's a crime that he wont get to kiss a girl in this drama, what the hell writer!!!!! wae? this is so cruel i want to cry.  :-S  I also dont believe YD truly loves ES, i think he's projecting a lot of his pain and hurt over his past onto her but what he really wants i think is his friendship with KT back, his mom back, but he wont admit it. He wants what he lost to come back. He hold on to ES probably because KT loves her and he wants some of that affection too, from someone, from anyone. It's so sad. His only consolation is that he is damn HOT and he knows it, haha That little scene after the shower HOT DAMN! You will be the death of me awesome oppa ;))