[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Rachel is just a twit with serious delusions of grandeur. It made me sick to see her try and play Madame Han like lotto. And I knew she was going to take Eun Sang’s uniform. One of the best moments of the show was Eun Sang punching, NOT slapping, but punching her in the face and the hag had the audacity to look shocked. Like because she’s rich she can hit anyone but they can’t hit her back. Like I said, deluded.

What KT did, when he took off Es's apron, let her hair lose, "unclothing" her from her work attire, is very significant. It just shows that KT is what ES been waiting for all along: someone who will take-off, if not share, her burdens off her shoulder. I just love how tender and sweet this certain scene is. We get to see the sincere emotions and specifically PSH's emotions. From ES's hesitance to her calmness, that finally, she is willing to let someone help her. 
I give a standing ovation for LMH and PSH acting here. They really prove themselves the Hallyu stars title.

That apron scene though. You know the one I'm talkin' 'bout. When Tan basically undresses ES, but not really, and kisses her forehead, and the sensualness is masked by how his feelings of love, yearning, desire to protect her, are being conveyed through such a tender intent of holding her during a party. That was Tan's winning scene for me, completely won me over. Still enjoy YD and ES scenes, but wowee, it's no longer just a simple inevitability that the hero will eventually end up with the heroine while indulging in the strangely more amusing (masochistic?) scenes of YD wooing ES caveman style (read: setting himself up for rejection) -- Now I have gotten back my second wind and am cheering on the romance of ES-Tan!
Ep. 14 was so filling! We got ES slapping RHJ getting at the heart of the matter between Tan and YD: is anyone really at fault here? I hope reflecting on that will have some sort of impact on them ><Lots of hugging between ES and TanBN and CY cuteness!YD apologizing(!) for accidentally revealing ES's workplace to Ra decent conversation between Tan and Won
Strangely, the students had an anticlimatic reaction to ES revealing she's not new money...which has a high chance of backlash while the drama is sweeping me up in the feels of that last party/apron/forehead kiss scene. Sigh.

Don't throw slippers at me before you hear me out! 
Heirs really didn't impress me in the beginning. I wasn't excited about it. The only reason I started watching was Park Shin Hye. I like LMH too! But again I'm not a crazy fan! I usually look out for a different story, you know... A supernatural, fantasy, ghosts, complicated mystery kind of ones. A high school romance never gets my interest. I don't go crazy for Wednesdays like most of you guys. 
BUT I must applaud the depth of characterization by the writer. Each character has a development in the story, a pain in their hearts. I look forward to see what happens to all characters, not just the OTP. The portrayal by the actors is amazing. The whole cast is oozing with perfection in acting. Well my fav character is Young Do-ah. No! don't judge me! I'm not a girl who likes the "bad" guy. But I think the actor has done incredible justice to the character. Coming to Kim Tan, I would say, for a change I like a guy who is a bit melo as the lead. Yeah in the past KT was a bully blah blah... But I like the timid KT.. Instead of the cliche cold guy in the lead. ES, I love her! She is a person who values her self-respect. Does not go desperate on the "cold" guy. Changes herself inspired by KT and stands up for herself. Love that slap you gave to Rachel ... well doneLee Bo Nah--- Do I really have to mention that she is awesome?!CY- He is such a cutie... :-*KT's bro- When he sat beside KT in silence... with a facade that he hated him... but truly loves him too ;;)HS ==> I love you honey! Just run away from home! That mom of yours sure is creepy... MS-> love his comedy bits... 
It must be one of the first times where even though there is a huge list of characters to follow, I look forward to each of their stories... That's what I call a writer's skill ...  ^:)^  =D>

@simplymebeingcrazy

Ya Chinggu, bogosipo!!! Glad to see you here again...Hmn what can I say, our boy is surely byeontae in natural..First he wanted to take off his cloths in the middle of the day and at night he undressing un-apron-ing his girlfriend in public..Ottoke???? :)) :))

adamfever said: I did a little search of this writer and found this:

Kim said she wrote the hero of upcoming drama He Who Wishes To Wear the Crown, Endure Its Weight: Heirs (also known as The Inheritors, 2013) specifically for actor Lee Min-ho.[15] He stars with Park Shin-hye in what purports to be a Gossip Girl-esque trendy drama set in a high school populated by the uber-rich.[16] The drama features an ensemble which drama officials have complained about for purportedly "stealing" all the rising actors - who chose Kim's drama over the others for the reason that is Kim's dramas have gotten the reputation of becoming hits which expands actors career opportunities in other projects and CFs.[17] Although struggling in the ratings at the beginning because of its strong competitor, the drama managed to gain a strong fan base and eventually increase its ratings over 20% and has since became one of the most successful dramas of 2013. The drama is the most watched show online and is also the all-time most liked Korean drama on Facebook hitting over 1.7 million likes.
cr: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Eun-sook

Guest ziimblu

~ For adults only ~ 
To  minors - I said for adults only!!!
Would it be asking too much?As I watched that "unveiling of apron", I couldn't help but imagine KT ever so lightly& slowly  showering ES' neck with several  slightly-touching kisses....
Obviously, am done with ep14.....and now feeling so smitten, as if I do not know reality anymore, like getting some work done, earning the bucks, eating veggies, paying the tax, going to car wash....

Gosh, that scene with YD and KT sitting next to each other with those 100 pages and neither could find it in themselves to write anything about each other... that scene was so sad! How much I wanted them to write their apologies on the papers then read it to each other later!!!! I'm glad they finally showed us what happened with that last encounter with YD's mom... how she was in a hurry to run away... and KT and YD were too busy fighting that he couldn't get YD there in time! We can see that KT actually felt very bad and sorry about it... but he tried to make up to YD many times... it was YD who couldn't let go of that anger and bitterness... that he was so mad at KT that he actually missed his mom and it wasn't even KT's fault. YD actually blames himself... since he was too busy being at KIM TAN, he just decided to take his anger out on KT... that's why he said he came this far... everything has always been about KT... he might as well go all the way... but deep down, we can see that they both actually really miss each other!

Guest simplymebeingcrazy

@daunkayu   :))  I knew you were baiting me!  Believe me....I was tempted to take the bait.

@hninwintnaing  ever so faithful to Daejung!  No...I wasn't jailed!  I was on a self-imposed exile!  Just came by (for today) to give our chinggus a much needed hug! 

@ruzikie  @enonane1  Cheer up chinggus!  Your YD...though hurting...is finally allowing himself to heal.  The mask is falling off and it's a painful process but I am foreseeing a lovely reunion between him and KT.  The last 2 episodes showed us how he misses KT...more than he would like to admit.  And hating KT all these years is a way of protecting himself from the pain of knowing his own pride, stupidity and childishness lost him his chance to see his mom for the last time.  >:D<   >:D<   >:D<

@minozyeh  I know chinggu-yah!  I told you our KT is a prince of byeontae! Our girl better protect herself well or else!  =))  =))  =)) Can our KT be sweeter?  Awwwwwwwwwwww......how we would love to have a million KT in real life wouldn't we????  :x  :x  :x

That last scene....when his hands were shaking....taking off her apron....I felt like a peeping tom!  Omo!  X_X  X_X  X_X