Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

@hclover96 thanks for the update..RIP to her grandma..i'm so sad for JIS his birthday is just a few days away and this thing happened :( i got this post from JIS Thai FC FB

uAKxJLQ.jpg

Edited by blim0523
  • Like 3

update on SHK's TC part 2 Press Con..i just find her so simple yet so elegant :) my God she's in perfect form with all those curves in the right places :) she's looks beautiful in whatever mood she's captured.

kqTADKm.jpg6Nq0o6A.jpg

cr: pic owners

• Like 9

No wonder there are many out there ,   has a girl crush on her :P

pFyZDDG.jpg

credit to the owner of the pic

• Like 7

repost from @shk_divineofasia

wwi1990 [News]Korean drama "That Winder, The Wind Blows" will be televised on JIANGSU TV FILM AND SERIES CHANNEL(江苏电视台影视频道) from July 28, 2015. Airtime to be confirmed.

Source: http://js.ifeng.com/life/fun/detail_2015_07/22/4141155

this just shows how timeless TWTWB it's been 2 years :) and take note showing date fall on JIS's birthday :wub: won't SHK and JIS promote this even just a vid clip of them together ;)

• Like 7

9N5Gghc.jpg

source : video commentary 

photo credit as tagged

sigh it will be aired again. Timeless. Epic. Incomparable.

thanks @blim0523

• Like 6

TWTWB airing again?? Wow! What can I say? Woot woot to this fantabulous couple :):phew::w00t:

hanna3188, thanks for that pic...love it :)

SHK so beautiful in white :D

Edited by wbhkis
  • Like 6

Hola Chinggus! It's airing again? lol . TWTWB, the drama  that never ends! I was reading in JIs thread, so it's true that jis promoted this drama by himself right after it ended,, not once, but a few times. , even back to back. as what @timi163 used to say , he  loves  promoting this drama. , so much that he even did a drama the second time with the same writer and PD,  TWTB is the only drama that jis seems to promote a lot of times, maybe because there is a demand of this drama abroad  then, and even now.. 2 years later !    

@blim0523  that pic of shk is so cute amd sexy. , only shk can pull it off, simple dress and less make up. No need of any accessories, she still looks good !  Some women are just born that lucky!

By the way, those are killer heels!  5 inches?? 
I'm dying to see pics of song joonki and shk,  Will there be another ship? lol. SHk has already a fleet if ever, a lot of ships made for her  . I'm staying with this ship tho :P

• Like 8

SHK or SHG?  Either way, she is really beautiful but when the full profile is shown, JIS_SHG looks awkward together (too short). Somehow, I prefer to JIS_GHJ (Gong Hyo Jin) and maybe this is because IOIL introduces me to both actors and I then become enamoured with them.  There is this feeling that character-wise, JIS_GHJ is a better fix.  Till now, I have not watched TWTWB nor the Master's Sun but have seen some MVs, short clips.  Many of JIS's actions mirror in both shows (TWTWB, IOIL) including after his filming actions.  JIS's action is more natural in IOIL probably because he would then have more practice in that same actions. The shippers here are probably right though: JIS_SHG has a good chance, (seems to me) a better chance than JIS_GHJ. 

• Like 3

Guest crazywindblower

ola chinggu!! :D its been a long time since i last visited this thread..i still miss our O2 couple! :(  hope in the future they'll have a movie or dram together..or i better hope one of this days JiS and ShK will reveal that they are dating, hahahaha.. 

i hope jis will visit the set of shk drama with sjk since sjk is close too jis, and i hope we see some mphotos if that will happen, hahaha..

any news or idea about their current whereabouts??? 

fighting o2 couplee!!!! :wub:

Guest crazywindblower

BELATED HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO IN SUNG!!!!! :)

It does not make me unhappy if the Ohs do not end up together, but what makes me support them both

is their genius in acting! They apparently enjoy each other's company, respect each other's ability, and

are really genuine friends! muah. I love to see them together again!imwaiting

BTW, I never tire of TWTWB! One of the best! thumbup

• Like 7

Yay...hAPPY hAPPY BIRTHDAY  to mr. killer stare!...the most intense gaze Ive seen on K drama.

I wuvvvvv you!!!

34 years old!!!... time to get married..In sung!!

cheers!

• Like 5

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIS aka Oh Soo!

Many happy returns of the day! I wish you happiness and peace of mind!

bdayballoons2

I bet you already received a big sweet smack on the face from one of your dearest and closest friends!Wink

Who could that be? Your guess is as good as mine!nod

bday222

• Like 6

@hclover96, those gifs made me miss them more :tears:

@esophageal14, that was a cute greeting :)

seeming them so much that i just contend myself to stalking the IG, here are some finds of their recent activities. what makes me happy is their both in SK :)

SHK with Taewon Park, she looks so sweet and innocent :)

X1YsX4k.jpg

JIS caught by a fan's cam walking at Kyungridan Road, Itaewon near his brother's cafe :)

4mPEPoC.jpg

cr: IG owners on pic

• Like 5

@ hanna3188: cute (on the getting married), like the way you said it                                                                                                                                                                                                 

There was an episode in IOIL where JJY (JIS) told JHS (GHJ) ..."if you are not thinking marriage, you are the weird one.  We are already no longer kids.  We are already over 30 years of age."   Should be telling himself (as in JJY telling JIS)

• Like 4

Hi O2 shippers,

I'm new here. i thought i saw some write up and pics in this thread of both JIS  and SHK doing some sort of an audio commetaries on the TWTWB. Know where I can watch it? Or any interview with them

Thanks

• Like 5