[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

halo guys! this thread still quiet,,i know this thread feels like to die right now, but i know you guys still  here. i miss you all so much,,this evening we saw togetherness joongki and SHK at baeksang, i feel  jealous to them,,but there are certain interesting,, when joongki and DO accepted awards they mentioned JIS, it's no doubt cause they are close friend.i just feel good to hear that.and of course SHK and JIS always be my dream couple....i really miss them especially JIS. keep health everyone and have a good day

• Like 5

yes @dewili, you got to post the pics. awesome .smarty smart girl.:)

SHK is sooo pretty at Baeksang , like  a living doll, a princess , an angel, A Goddess, shes everything rollled into one. 

surely even if she will wear a rug, she will still be  the most beautiful actress in SKorea. 

I wonder what she thinks everytime she look at her reflection in the mirror. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, wbhkis said:

Hi, everyone!!

Missing you all :tears:

some people are losing their hope, some people are jumping into another ship, some people are just tired, and we're here still have some feelings that shk and jis are belong to each other

• Like 5

Finally got the chance to post again.

@Snowindter theyre planning a sequel? of Descendants? well not bad, but

honestly Id rather have TWTWB sequel story or AIMH , because the story content  of these dramas are mind boggling.

I would like to know whats next  for the character of Won Bin after Eun Suh died in the end.

Want to know the next conversation of Oh Young and Oh Soo after operation, coz they mentioned in the sofa scene that there are lot of things to talk about. Youngie mentioned she has many questions  for Oh Soo.

I like Descendants only because of great sceneries, different nationalities in one drama (which is refreshing), and of course watching different Hye Kyo,  seeing her craning her neck to see the half naked men! thats is soooo funny!

but the story is just so simple. 

Im crossing my fingers for a film project for JIS and Kyo.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

characters of oh soo and oh young was so hard to be played, no wonder shk got daesang, oh young isn't ordinary young blind woman, sha has to face difficult times and feelings of her brother and people around her and the desease. Easier just to play blind person, but not emotionally, i'd rather play martial art than plat with emotions.,not easy to convince viewers and make them feel what the character feel, and kyo did it so well. Like dots, twtwb is not extraordinary in story, but twtwb wins the feeling of viewers. Dots has great place, slightly comedy, and beautiful actors, the storyline is the kind of story that young/teenage people will put their social time just to watch the drama. @hanna3188

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

hi peeps long time no see :)

the truth is i stop watching DOTs idk since episode 12 or 13 .  i cannottt. its like watching IOIL i cannottt adapt the drama.

not  very entertaining kdrama world at the moment. i have nothing to watch only a few variety show that made my day.

the only thing i can do for JIS n SHK now are scrolling the ig photos of them and stamp it with :heart:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

lol! I thought I'm the last person haven't been able to finish Descendants..Same here @cikqueen till today I don't know the ending of this drama. I m epi 10 or 11 

already forgot/hahahah.  I will definitely watch it on my free time. Agree , cannot adapt the drama. / but the scenic visuals are really good. I only watch it because of Hye Kyo. 

@Snowindter I would say the Dr. role is just a piece of cake for SHK, compared to Oh Young character which is really intense in emotion,  Im really surprised she didn't won the Baeksang that year, but so happy that APAN, acknowledged her acting in TWTWB. 

I want to see Kyo in a challenging role in film or drama, character with bipolar issue or drug addict dependent. That would be sooo great.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I miss O2 couple :( . Looking back at SBS awards 2013, I wonder why O2 couple didn't win Best couple  at SBS awards last 2013 . They chose only 1 one couple won instead which I thought O2 couple deserve to win too. Was it because SHK unable to attend at the event? But Kyo won 2 awards which were one of the top 10 stars and top excellence in a miniseries for TWTWB. Only JIS attended at SBS awards 2013 and he also won one of the top 10 stars  and  SBS special award. For 02 couple, I hope they will work again in drama someday. JIS is one of my favorite leading men whom SHK had worked with in the past. 

• Like 5

hi everyone. very late but i'm a new shipper. i watched dots first before i discovered twtwb. i must say once i saw jis' intense acting, and the way he looks at shk, i'm hooked. it's a shame that they did not end up together. the bts to me looks that there was something there that they would not admit to themselves. oppa jis, it could have been you in sjk's place :bawling: well i do hope they collaborate again in the future. i wish they each find their happily ever after. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, danielleisabella said:

hi everyone. very late but i'm a new shipper. i watched dots first before i discovered twtwb. i must say once i saw jis' intense acting, and the way he looks at shk, i'm hooked. it's a shame that they did not end up together. the bts to me looks that there was something there that they would not admit to themselves. oppa jis, it could have been you in sjk's place :bawling: well i do hope they collaborate again in the future. i wish they each find their happily ever after. 

Yes, In-Sung's killer gaze at Hye-Kyo in TWTWB was totally:heart::wub:. JIS was smitten to SHK. I love the way he did it to Kyo . So sweet and caring.They really had a perfect chemistry in TWTB. TWTWB was a successful drama in 2013. The drama itself was DAEBAK! It won 11 awards like Best foreign drama series at Shanghai International Awards, SHK won the highest award which was Daesang (grand prize) at APAN and etc. JIS and SHK deserve a reunion. 

• Like 4

Wow! So I am not the only one still hooked on TWTWB!  7up

I still watch this drama every now and then! I wish to see them pair up again! crossfingers

They both slayed the Oh Soo and Oh Young characters! They were so beyond great!

I don't mind who SHK is paired with, but the Oh's is one of my fav couple! good news

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

• 1 month later...

ohoo  lalala///..me too im still hooked  on this drama. for me nothing beats Oh Soo and Oh Young...

yes definitely Descendants is successful, but for me In sung has different style...the way he stares at Kyo is kinda...hmmmnnn..

till date I can't explain...His glances on Kyo, bring butterflies to my stomach...

It would be great if they will be paired again the second time.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a long time since my last visit. Just busy with life :(

I've been shipping them since the beginning when TWTWB was first aired. These two gorgeous people, i still ship them so hard. :wub:

Hope that they become a real couple, or at least they have another chance to act in a film together :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...