Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Everyone I silent shipper for all this time, but based on that interview  just curios look IG SHK and them stylist... and look when SHK and fren take vacation (pic on left from IG kyo and right from stylist)look like JIS :D just my delusion get real :wub:

Edited by tome123
my edit pic not appear
  • Like 6

Guest cystar

@wbhkis based on the article jo in sung's agency iok denied the dating rumors both of them went to japan on different dates and it was just a coincidence when both went back on the same date. and dont worry I've read a lot of stuffs on these two, they're actually really good friends for a long time since spring days,im very confident that we dont need to worry about this news.:)

Dont worry much @wbhkis ,  O2 couple having great time of their life. Both loves to travel, and seem enjoys freedom.

Id be more worried if JIS will marry his friends and Hye Kyo will marry her dogs. lol.!

peace. :P

• Like 3

Dont worry much @wbhkis ,  O2 couple having great time of their life. Both loves to travel, and seem enjoys freedom.

Id be more worried if JIS will marry his friends and Hye Kyo will marry her dogs. lol.!

peace. :P

@hanna3188, my dear i fell off my chair reading your comment LOL!

@tome123, welcome to the thread :)

@wbhkis, don't worry i think they are just really good friends

@cystar, thanks for the clarification

you guys are really great..this thread keeps on moving! :)

• Like 4

lol! @blim0523 ,

My pleasure posting old interview. Here is another one. , might want to read it again guys.

Everytime shes been asked about JIS, her answers are consistent and very honest. No sugarcoats. 

Read on... (some excerpts)

It’s finally over.

=It still hasn’t hit me. After we finished the last shot, Writer Noh Hee Kyeung and I hugged and I couldn’t control myself, I escaped the location. I was saying my final goodbye to Director Kim Kyu Tae, and again, I was moved to tears. Sending off That Winter seems to be such a difficult thing.

What significance does That Winter have on Song Hye Kyo?

=I wasn’t born to be an actress, so I always put in a lot of effort. The same is also true for this time. But, it seems I was matched by fate. Everything fell into place and good results came about.

▲As a blind character, your ‘eye acting’ was excellent.

=In the beginning, using my eyes to act was difficult. Expressing emotions was difficult and I was at a loss. At first, it was stressful, but now, I am used to it and looking in a person’s eyes while acting is rather awkward. (Laughs)

▲Are you satisfied with the happy ending?

=Of course. I always liked tragic outcomes, but this time, both the hero and heroine went through so much hardship that I thought, “It would be nice if they could be happy.” I am happy with the final scene where Oh Young makes eye contact with Soo.

What was it like working with Jo In Sung?

=He was filled with energy and passion. His expression of emotion is far surpasses that of actresses. Out of all the actors I have seen, he was the best. In regards to acting, he has worries and a lot of greed. However, he does not just act alone, he fully understands his counterpart. Thanks to him, Oh Young appeared even more beautiful and lovely.

▲You both look really good together and people may misjudge that and a rumor could erupt.
=We match well together so it is likely that topic would come up. However, we have been knowing each other since 2004 and are long-time friends. During that time, we were in the same company and have met privately on several occasions.

SOURCE :  Reporter Ahn Jin Yong realyong

Source: Sports HankookkiTranslated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

• Like 4

Guest cystar

Just an update re jis and ghk rumors, some said they were spotted together on japan without  being afraid of seeing together, so this will just end up the rumor IF they are really dating (which is also possible) they will not be that careless to be seen in public mostly overseas  most esp jis is so private interms of his relationships before. :D

Guest timi163

Good morning everyone..:)  Lotto numbers! 

numbers_zpsefjd4u8e.jpg

Cr: KimC Twitter pic ( webphoto) / SHK IG

@hanna3188, thanks for that interview. SHK always says that she and JIS have met privately on several occasions, hope they are still doing that :)

@cystar, same thoughts my dear and i know all shippers here are mature, if there's really a truth that Go Hyun-jung (sorry had to spell out her name to avoid confusion with someone they are shipping with JIS hahaha) are a couple, as long as JIS is happy i'm sure everyone here will also be happy for him. but we will be HAPPIEST if JIS and SHK becomes a couple :)

@timi163, cute! do you think this will be the winning numbers :)

• Like 3

Guest cystar

OMGeez, Im being  soo delusional right  now because of @timi163 pictures posted. when was that uploaded by KimC? I am actually thinking and asking for a sign, since shk is posting pics wearing those number shirts. 

I just checked that the pic is actually way back 2013. hahah just a false alarm :)

Guest 02yoxanoh

So LKS  oppa will have a cameo in Dots....what about JIS oppa? Did he already pay visit to Dots filming site to see SJK and SHK? I heard Dots cast and crew is nearly completed filming in Korea and will fly to greece soon after. Hurry up Mr. Oh Soo , lol ! Aigooo I want JIS to make a cameo too !!! 

@hanna3188 and @blim0523, well I am hoping for that - just friends - nothing more :)

Thanks so much :)

Edited by wbhkis
  • Like 2

Guest Aimee092

I've read somewhere that Dots might be the only kdrama that will be finish filming  even before the premiere showing, how true is that?  When will it start? August?  I hope Jis will visit the set and He kyo will show up in Running man with Song joongki! I have never seen He kyo doing variety, would be daebak if ever!   And Jis too!   By the way, someone posted a video in Jis thread , jiis and Go hyun jung in N. Zealand. :(. They look like they're just friends strolling the streets of oakland. 

@timi163 for a non-shipper you sure post cute pics of our dear jis and shk, lol. 

21 + 8   = 29

songhyekyo-300x200.jpg

The old dispatch pic of he kyo and jis 2012. for the drma  Winter blows . Jis staring at he kyo, lol.  

@Maimee it doesn't seem like the lady with JIS in Auckland, NZ is Go Hyung-Jun..i don't think JIS will let her carry those stuff ifs it's Hyung-jun, my guess is she's one of his staff. here is the video...

cr: JIS 3D House Viet/YT

• Like 2

Guest Aimee092

@blim0523 ohhh, now I see it, my bad. sorry. I was wondering why he was not carrying her stuff.  That explains it. Now that i remember, it was in Japan airport  that they 've been seen together not in N. Zealand!  Thanks for clarifying that blim! Plus, I was like..this girl is shorter than hyung-jun. How can we apply as his assistant? lol.  I don't mind carrying his stuff too! It's  confusing when he was in 2 countries  within just days apart. 

Edited by Aimee092

@Maimee, i would also like to apply as his personal assistant but on second thought, i think i would prefer to be his stylist, more skinship :)

• Like 3

Hi everyone, there's been some sad news for JIS.  His grandmother passed away on July 19.  Funeral will be held on July 21.  The news reported that he has a very good relationship with his grandmother so he's deeply grieving for her now :(  Our condolences to JIS and his family.  May his grandmother R.I.P.

• Like 3

May you REST IN PEACE, Grandma! JIS will be alright! You will always be in his HEART!:wub:

Our deepest SYMPATHY and CONDOLENCES, JIS! Stay strong! A lot of people care about you more than you know!:wub:

• Like 2

Guest 02yoxanoh

My heart goes out to JIS and his family. Be strong JIS! RIP+ Grandma :(