[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

@blim0523 I knew right away it's not our dear Kyo, , tell the ''owner'' that  Us shippers knew it's not Kyo since Jis is not fawning over it, lol. He's just sitting there, no care whatsover. If it would have been kyo, we all know what Jis would have done :P

you nailed it @Maimee :)     

i agree @hanna3188, bcoz we've got the coolest couple.

dying to hear any news from them, it's been more than 2 years since TWTWB but then we know they keep in touch becoz of the things they do personally and not becoz they are compelled to do to it to promote their projects my delulu mind says is for REAL! :wub: okay i may be a crazy shipper but JIS and SHK make me crazy with those surprising things they do :P

you guys are representing my thought, i doubted the pic

t was shk, and i don't really care like jis who doesn't care too about the pic. And seems like he's on phone, calling shk and telling her that he's missing her? Don't feel bad about that comment @blim0523 we, all shippers are crazy, if you don't think you are not crazy enough don't be a shipper, because being a shipper must be has a big heart and brave to face tsunami lol. Thanks for all chinggu for posting the pica and kepp updating

Edited by Snowindter
  • Like 4

Guest Aimee092

Our Hye Kyo has a very cute nose, it's not big ..it matches well with Jis. it fits well with his when they kiss  , they  fit well together , random thoughts, lol. I was just looking at those cotton candy gifs.  ahh, beautiful couple, 

@O2yoxanoh, thanks for those gifs, they both look so beautiful it looks surreal :)

@Snowindter and @Maimee, love both your thoughts..as long as JIS and SHK are making those cute surprises on us, this ship will sail :) i'm sure there are more to come :)

• Like 4

Hello everyone :) You guys are so funny. Obviously, we haven't gotten over this couple yet (even after more than two years :D). Those gifs......they make my heart flutter :w00t:

I am very happy that this ship is sailing smoothly.  Waiting for JIS' appearance at DoTS set :P:)

• Like 4

Ilove to read the old  interview.  Cant argue with facts.

Its real. 

some excerpts. Read on...

An embarassed Song Hye Kyo said she's a bit at lost as the praises for her acting continuously pour in.This is the first time it happens,she said.In "That Winter ", she showed her flawless,natural and mature acting, garnering positive reviews and attentions.

Qn1) Compared to the movie "Today", your character in " That Winter" is darker.Will you choose a totally different character in your next project?

I want to play a character that has brighter character. Now,my energy is drained and i have no energy left to play a 'dark and heavy" character.I feel like i have used up all my energy and emotions for this drama.So next time round,i want to act in romantic drama,which has a lighter theme set up. If i continue to act in melodrama, i think it's unhealthy for me (laugh).

Qn2)  We heard that Jo In Sung and you have good rapport ,is it because of this drama that both of you become closer?

Both of us are friends to begin with. We first met in 2004, we were in the same company and we have the same stylist. That's why we have opportunities to meet each other privately and we have a drink together for a few times.These few years, eventhough we are both busy and seldom meet up but we do still keep in touch. Finally, we meet again through this drama.Most of the time, when i do dramas/movies, i will take some time to familiarise myself with the co-star but as both JIS and me are familiar with each other,i can focus on the drama straight away. But as we are familiar with each other,we both find the  cotton candy scene very embarassing. (laugh)

Qn3) Jo In Sung seems more charismatic and manly after his military, what do you think has changed?

I think he is always very manly.Just that through this drama,i found that most actors' crying scenes are about the same but JO In Sung crying and emotional scenes are as good as an actress,everytime he cries he will give a different feeling,it surprises me. When we were filming i asked him "How can you cry better than an actress?" (laugh)

source : baidu/sina

• Like 5

Guest Aimee092

Ilove to read the old  interview.  Cant argue with facts.

Its real. 

some excerpts. Read on...

Qn2)  We heard that Jo In Sung and you have good rapport ,is it because of this drama that both of you become closer?

Both of us are friends to begin with. We first met in 2004, we were in the same company and we have the same stylist. That's why we have opportunities to meet each other privately and we have a drink together for a few times.These few years, eventhough we are both busy and seldom meet up but we do still keep in touch. Finally, we meet again through this drama.Most of the time, when i do dramas/movies, i will take some time to familiarise myself with the co-star but as both JIS and me are familiar with each other,i can focus on the drama straight away. But as we are familiar with each other,we both find the  cotton candy scene very embarassing. (laugh)

source : baidu/sina

Sorry to cut your post @hanna3188 but I find this article very interesting, So they went for drinks before in PRIVATE  lol, when they were younger  of course ,  might be with friends too ! But that's okay.   Where was  Dispatch when you need them? lol. I assume this is an old interview of Kyo although this is a translated article I will just take as it is, for a shipper this is like manna from  shipping heaven, lol.

Everyone I silent shipper for all this time, but based on that interview  just curios look IG SHK and them stylist... and look when SHK and fren take vacation (pic on left from IG kyo and right from stylist)look like JIS :D just my delusion get real :wub:

Edited by tome123
my edit pic not appear
  • Like 6

Guest cystar

@wbhkis based on the article jo in sung's agency iok denied the dating rumors both of them went to japan on different dates and it was just a coincidence when both went back on the same date. and dont worry I've read a lot of stuffs on these two, they're actually really good friends for a long time since spring days,im very confident that we dont need to worry about this news.:)

Dont worry much @wbhkis ,  O2 couple having great time of their life. Both loves to travel, and seem enjoys freedom.

Id be more worried if JIS will marry his friends and Hye Kyo will marry her dogs. lol.!

peace. :P

@hanna3188, my dear i fell off my chair reading your comment LOL!

@tome123, welcome to the thread :)

@wbhkis, don't worry i think they are just really good friends

@cystar, thanks for the clarification

you guys are really great..this thread keeps on moving! :)

• Like 4

lol! @blim0523 ,

My pleasure posting old interview. Here is another one. , might want to read it again guys.

Everytime shes been asked about JIS, her answers are consistent and very honest. No sugarcoats. 

Read on... (some excerpts)

It’s finally over.

=It still hasn’t hit me. After we finished the last shot, Writer Noh Hee Kyeung and I hugged and I couldn’t control myself, I escaped the location. I was saying my final goodbye to Director Kim Kyu Tae, and again, I was moved to tears. Sending off That Winter seems to be such a difficult thing.

What significance does That Winter have on Song Hye Kyo?

=I wasn’t born to be an actress, so I always put in a lot of effort. The same is also true for this time. But, it seems I was matched by fate. Everything fell into place and good results came about.

▲As a blind character, your ‘eye acting’ was excellent.

=In the beginning, using my eyes to act was difficult. Expressing emotions was difficult and I was at a loss. At first, it was stressful, but now, I am used to it and looking in a person’s eyes while acting is rather awkward. (Laughs)

▲Are you satisfied with the happy ending?

=Of course. I always liked tragic outcomes, but this time, both the hero and heroine went through so much hardship that I thought, “It would be nice if they could be happy.” I am happy with the final scene where Oh Young makes eye contact with Soo.

What was it like working with Jo In Sung?

=He was filled with energy and passion. His expression of emotion is far surpasses that of actresses. Out of all the actors I have seen, he was the best. In regards to acting, he has worries and a lot of greed. However, he does not just act alone, he fully understands his counterpart. Thanks to him, Oh Young appeared even more beautiful and lovely.

▲You both look really good together and people may misjudge that and a rumor could erupt.
=We match well together so it is likely that topic would come up. However, we have been knowing each other since 2004 and are long-time friends. During that time, we were in the same company and have met privately on several occasions.

SOURCE :  Reporter Ahn Jin Yong realyong

Source: Sports HankookkiTranslated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

• Like 4

Guest cystar

Just an update re jis and ghk rumors, some said they were spotted together on japan without  being afraid of seeing together, so this will just end up the rumor IF they are really dating (which is also possible) they will not be that careless to be seen in public mostly overseas  most esp jis is so private interms of his relationships before. :D