Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Guest 02yoxanoh

tumblr_mkr5xsQ6DO1r0cmh2o3_250.giftumblr_mkr5xsQ6DO1r0cmh2o3_250.gifhttp:tumblr_mkr5xsQ6DO1r0cmh2o2_250.giftumblr_mkr5xsQ6DO1r0cmh2o4_250.gif

tumblr_mkr5xsQ6DO1r0cmh2o1_250.gif

@blim0523 just don't mind his/her comment dear. To me, I don't give him/her  a d**n !

Let's move on while enjoying these O2 sofa scene. How I wish this scene had bts..sighs

Can someone upload videos of O2 commentary, pls. ? Thanks in advance! 

Guest 02yoxanoh

tumblr_mlxbi9WQ2M1qju2iuo3_500.giftumblr_mlxbi9WQ2M1qju2iuo1_500.giftumblr_mlxbi9WQ2M1qju2iuo2_500.giftumblr_mxmq11Y61p1r0s05ao5_250.giftumblr_mjfmglT1wA1qk2g47o1_250.gif

O2 COUPLE SWEETNESS OVERLOAD

cr. to the owner of gifs

Guest 02yoxanoh

How funny she deleted my comment on ig an hour ago which chingu @blim0523 posted above.  Don't worry chingus I reported her already and I think she is just a JEALOUS FAN!!! grrr!!

thanks for the advice @02yoxanoh :) and for those beautiful gifs. why do i have this feeling JIS kisses SHK differently his lips is all over SHK's lips :)

• Like 5

True words post by @Maimee, I love everything you said.

@blim0523 wish I could click awesome on your post. Thumbs up.  Balance people indeed. Agree. 

As for me I cant get over the cotton candy photo post of  SHK.  And of course her photo with JIS on the beach. She is an introvert person, and reserve one, so those posts on her personal IG is a big deal for me.      

• Like 6

Guest Aimee092

@hclover96 and @Snowindter they say it's not Kyo. i saw this post on IG, though i find the owner's comment 

@blim0523 I knew right away it's not our dear Kyo, , tell the ''owner'' that  Us shippers knew it's not Kyo since Jis is not fawning over it, lol. He's just sitting there, no care whatsover. If it would have been kyo, we all know what Jis would have done :P

O2 shippers are cool, friendly and relaxed bunch members of this family.

This is home, and SHK and JIS are mum and dad.

aRHl44q.jpg

credit owner of the pic 

• Like 6

@blim0523 I knew right away it's not our dear Kyo, , tell the ''owner'' that  Us shippers knew it's not Kyo since Jis is not fawning over it, lol. He's just sitting there, no care whatsover. If it would have been kyo, we all know what Jis would have done :P

you nailed it @Maimee :)       

i agree @hanna3188, bcoz we've got the coolest couple.

dying to hear any news from them, it's been more than 2 years since TWTWB but then we know they keep in touch becoz of the things they do personally and not becoz they are compelled to do to it to promote their projects my delulu mind says is for REAL! :wub: okay i may be a crazy shipper but JIS and SHK make me crazy with those surprising things they do :P

• Like 5

Guest 02yoxanoh

tumblr_mpc76eAuA61rzxiiro6_250.giftumblr_mpc76eAuA61rzxiiro4_250.gifhttp:tumblr_mpc76eAuA61rzxiiro3_250.gif

cr.  to the owner of gifs

you nailed it @Maimee :)     

i agree @hanna3188, bcoz we've got the coolest couple.

dying to hear any news from them, it's been more than 2 years since TWTWB but then we know they keep in touch becoz of the things they do personally and not becoz they are compelled to do to it to promote their projects my delulu mind says is for REAL! :wub: okay i may be a crazy shipper but JIS and SHK make me crazy with those surprising things they do :P

you guys are representing my thought, i doubted the pic

t was shk, and i don't really care like jis who doesn't care too about the pic. And seems like he's on phone, calling shk and telling her that he's missing her? Don't feel bad about that comment @blim0523 we, all shippers are crazy, if you don't think you are not crazy enough don't be a shipper, because being a shipper must be has a big heart and brave to face tsunami lol. Thanks for all chinggu for posting the pica and kepp updating

Edited by Snowindter
  • Like 4

Guest Aimee092

Our Hye Kyo has a very cute nose, it's not big ..it matches well with Jis. it fits well with his when they kiss  , they  fit well together , random thoughts, lol. I was just looking at those cotton candy gifs.  ahh, beautiful couple, 

@O2yoxanoh, thanks for those gifs, they both look so beautiful it looks surreal :)

@Snowindter and @Maimee, love both your thoughts..as long as JIS and SHK are making those cute surprises on us, this ship will sail :) i'm sure there are more to come :)

• Like 4

Hello everyone :) You guys are so funny. Obviously, we haven't gotten over this couple yet (even after more than two years :D). Those gifs......they make my heart flutter :w00t:

I am very happy that this ship is sailing smoothly.  Waiting for JIS' appearance at DoTS set :P:)

• Like 4

Guest Aimee092

the way he looked at her...

tumblr_mpc76eAuA61rzxiiro6_250.gif

Edited by Aimee092

Ilove to read the old  interview.  Cant argue with facts.

Its real. 

some excerpts. Read on...

An embarassed Song Hye Kyo said she's a bit at lost as the praises for her acting continuously pour in.This is the first time it happens,she said.In "That Winter ", she showed her flawless,natural and mature acting, garnering positive reviews and attentions.

Qn1) Compared to the movie "Today", your character in " That Winter" is darker.Will you choose a totally different character in your next project?

I want to play a character that has brighter character. Now,my energy is drained and i have no energy left to play a 'dark and heavy" character.I feel like i have used up all my energy and emotions for this drama.So next time round,i want to act in romantic drama,which has a lighter theme set up. If i continue to act in melodrama, i think it's unhealthy for me (laugh).

Qn2)  We heard that Jo In Sung and you have good rapport ,is it because of this drama that both of you become closer?

Both of us are friends to begin with. We first met in 2004, we were in the same company and we have the same stylist. That's why we have opportunities to meet each other privately and we have a drink together for a few times.These few years, eventhough we are both busy and seldom meet up but we do still keep in touch. Finally, we meet again through this drama.Most of the time, when i do dramas/movies, i will take some time to familiarise myself with the co-star but as both JIS and me are familiar with each other,i can focus on the drama straight away. But as we are familiar with each other,we both find the  cotton candy scene very embarassing. (laugh)

Qn3) Jo In Sung seems more charismatic and manly after his military, what do you think has changed?

I think he is always very manly.Just that through this drama,i found that most actors' crying scenes are about the same but JO In Sung crying and emotional scenes are as good as an actress,everytime he cries he will give a different feeling,it surprises me. When we were filming i asked him "How can you cry better than an actress?" (laugh)

source : baidu/sina

• Like 5

Guest Aimee092

Ilove to read the old  interview.  Cant argue with facts.

Its real. 

some excerpts. Read on...

Qn2)  We heard that Jo In Sung and you have good rapport ,is it because of this drama that both of you become closer?

Both of us are friends to begin with. We first met in 2004, we were in the same company and we have the same stylist. That's why we have opportunities to meet each other privately and we have a drink together for a few times.These few years, eventhough we are both busy and seldom meet up but we do still keep in touch. Finally, we meet again through this drama.Most of the time, when i do dramas/movies, i will take some time to familiarise myself with the co-star but as both JIS and me are familiar with each other,i can focus on the drama straight away. But as we are familiar with each other,we both find the  cotton candy scene very embarassing. (laugh)

source : baidu/sina

Sorry to cut your post @hanna3188 but I find this article very interesting, So they went for drinks before in PRIVATE  lol, when they were younger  of course ,  might be with friends too ! But that's okay.   Where was  Dispatch when you need them? lol. I assume this is an old interview of Kyo although this is a translated article I will just take as it is, for a shipper this is like manna from  shipping heaven, lol.

@hanna3188, thanks for re-posting that interview, so that's how they are even though they seldom meet-up, they do still keep in touch as what @Maimee has said this interview is like a manna from heaven :) Fighting!

• Like 4