[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

On 16 April 2016 at 10:30 PM, hanna3188 said:

I will only abandon this ship / If and only when either one of them confirmed they do have special significant other in their lives.   Or if the time will come I will see Hye Kyo with other  actor  that can surpassed her chemistry  with the manly charming  Insung, but until now  theres NONE. 

With the recent massive hit drama “Descendants”, the male Song look like a kid brother of Kyo.  More like siblings.     

<b> ME TOO </b>

hi all

hows everyone doing? 

hope everyone doing good n keep safe anywhere everywhere

i listen to twtwb sometimes in my car on my way to work in the morning to bring love energy 

LOL

• Like 3

oh my, this ship almost sink :( i really never want to quit, kikyo couple is much more popular, pics are everywhere:bawling: so many private pics, where is jis???? URL]URL]i saw pic @ hyun kyoung there was blurry pic, so many comments about kikyo, they guessed there were kikyo in pic, but they didn't notice the tall one, i thought he was jis. but hyun kyoun deleted those comments. i'm dying.. where is hclover? i guess she just jumped in kikyo ship, didn't she? i'm dying i'm dying:confounded::bawling:13126647_261959177486220_1948000038_n_zp

but one thing makes me lil bit easy to breathe, that song hye kyo promoted dear my friends in her instagram account

• Like 3

I will not abandon this ship, in my eyes JIS and SHK  is the pecfect pair, theyre really look good together.

I see them as couple. These two cant be mistaken as friends or colleagues   ,only lovers 

everytime I watch/look at Song /Song, only one thing always come to my mind  , siblings

• Like 6

15 hours ago, hanna3188 said:

I will not abandon this ship, in my eyes JIS and SHK  is the pecfect pair, theyre really look good together.

I see them as couple. These two cant be mistaken as friends or colleagues   ,only lovers 

everytime I watch/look at Song /Song, only one thing always come to my mind  , siblings

yes, agree with you dear,,,all i can see from,song2 is what i can see from yoo ah in and shk, no more no less

• Like 3

On 5/20/2016 at 7:11 AM, Snowindter said:

yes, agree with you dear,,,all i can see from,song2 is what i can see from yoo ah in and shk, no more no less

Of course youre right @Snowindter haha no more no less.

I dont know why this pic still got to me after so many years. It tells something lol.  Compared to the other drama presscon of SHK, those pic, are just so boring and bland. lol.

lPKvbe5.jpg

• Like 5

anyong sunbae@snowindter @hanna3188 and others i cant mention 1 by 1:) i'm newbie here but i've already read your post for long time i found this thread a month ago but i already ship o2 since 2013, dont hopeless  time will come,lets pray to our couple attending baeksang awards this year

• Like 4

hello @dewili thank you for visiting this thread. Welcome. it still amazed me there are still newbies on this thread after  several years.  You  can post by creating your own accnt. in imgur.com  then upload the pictures there  in your images file

Then you can post the pic by clicking the Insert other media - insert image from URL ( you can see it here on the lower right  side bottom of the reply screen) then COPY  the link from your imgur file ( link DIRECT /JPEG file. 

then you can post the pic. 

Hope I helped you in someway.hihi. 

• Like 4

Hello everyone! It's been a while, how are you chinggus?! I miss all our conversations in this forum. Just like most of you guys, though I'm busy doing some stuffs about my life now, it's still fun to lurk here sometimes. I've missed the old days..Keep sailing O2 couple shippers! God bless!

• Like 5

@dewili hi chingu, so happy having newbie after yearsn you're right @hanna3188 many ppl said something more in dots presscon, and i found nothing :Pnothing special, just two best friends attempted to be lovers like jis and go hyun jung

• Like 3

thankyou@hanna3188 i will try, @snowindter n @insung143hyekyo i miss too that time,when i read posts of you guys even it just our delusi but it was a very enjoyable time:)..is there no news about JIS, what is he doing now besides filming his new movie?  i just imagine see him attending baeksang on june 3 even he haven't  reason to attend. i just  wanna  see him in a  suit and see JIS n SHK meet up, really sad until this moment we never see them in one event even to promo their drama:(

• Like 4