[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Wow, just when we thought this ship is rocky and has holes, but still manageable, Dispatch comes out and blows more holes into it :-L >:P   Aish, I'm very tempted to bring out my retired "ban Dispatch" logo again :P

JIS and Dispatch, all I wanted to say to you is this:

805df4009c1e16dce618e822cdabfb5d.jpg

wow that breaking news makes my heart coming up high!!they say that they had 18 months relationship, means that the split up itself is around july? it means that jis had broken up when hye kyo visited him? remember when @crazywindblower brought up the break up issue long before that issue becoming true in the previous pages. so the rumor we've talked before is true. why jis didn't invite shk was busy in china, promoting tc right? it's 24th september. another tsunami on 24th last year in april ;)) :D ;;):P :\">

my delusional thinking :Kim Min hee never dated Jo In Sung, that was why no pic of them together, the issue was set to protect the real A lister couple. Ms. park posted the pic of shk visited jis to avoid the third person publish it first, cause it would make a scandal. and when ghj broke up, they see a chance to spark another rumor that ghj and jis are dating already, because of the popularity of iotl. so people will bash ghj no shk for stealing jis. and the pics of jis ghj kkb etc is published to assure people, so that's why dispatch post their pic TOGETHER unlike jis-kmh, dispatch dare to release the pics coz they know there's nothing between ghj and jis, jis agency will deny it. later when people start to forget, shk and jis will come to public to announce their upcoming marriage. =P~ >:) =)) :P;) my delusional mode is tooooo far!! LOL  =)) :)) \m/ let's keeping the ship from sinking, let's sail sail sail faster and faster, forget about ghj, the most important one, that JIS IS FINALLY SINGLE AGAIN

Yeah, everything is happening so fast so I'm getting mixed feelings @-)
My feelings :
1.  When JIS's agency confirmed that JIS was still dating with KMH :
- "Oh, so they're still dating each other. I thought they already broke up and he is secretly dating with SHK"vlmcwAS.gifvlmcwAS.gif
- *Disappointed*9Qu068N.gif9Qu068N.gif   s0KvLsf.gif 
2. When reading their breaking up news:
-"Oh ~ I already know that. Their dating news was just a cover" 
bWHM9Br.gif bWHM9Br.gif 

- *So JIS and SHK are single now*
XLoDKFC.gifXLoDKFC.gif 
- *FIGHTING O2 COUPLE!!*
Cz9iItc.gifCz9iItc.gif

3. When seeing those dispatch pics of JIS and GHJ :
- "WTH did I just see??*
A45uOjC.gifA45uOjC.gif

- "Maybe... they are really dating each other..."
1UBvlw7.gif1UBvlw7.gif

- "No no!  That can't be real. They are just friends"
kv0cEfM.gifkv0cEfM.gif

PS : Are you feeling the same way? :D 
(And @IryaniY: Yeah, if I were JIS, I would choose SHK for sure :D )

don't worry guys, i really don't think that GHJ and JIS are dating.. 
she's best friends with KMH. it's like common knowledge to know that you DO NOT date your best friend's ex. that's just wrong. i don't think GHJ is that type of person and JIS is definitely not the type of guy who would do that either. i think they are just good friends now. even in the pictures dispatch too, you don't see JIS and GHJ talking or even looking at each other LOL. it's expected that they're hanging out, it's normal if they just ended filming and it looks like the cast was catching up. i think people are just desperate for a scandal so journalists are trying to make it seem bigger than it actually is by releasing those pictures right when JIS confirms his break up. they're just trying to get more hits and people to talk about it since people are still on a high after the drama~
remember dispatch also caught SHK and JIS last year when they were filming their drama? 01_2012114132037184ohks_T5_35644.jpg

i have faith in SHK and JIS. even though they ended filming over a year ago, she still visited him on set. it must mean that they did keep in contact during this last year right? :* i miss them so much :((b0122e6a-21d9-4d4b-9798-d4e74c58a5a7_zps

My concern is SHK! I wish that she ends up loving the RIGHT guy! Somebody who would patiently listen to her stories, her whispers, to her lovely screams, her unpretentious loving nagging without being judged!Somebody who would always be there when she needs a shoulder to cry on without complaints!Somebody who has the strength to overcome obstacles with her without making her feel guilty!Somebody who has the guts to protect her without fear of being reprimanded himself!Somebody who is brave and courageous enough to stand up and say "STOP" to the naysayers!Somebody who would love and care for her unconditionally!Somebody who is, of course, pleasing to the eyes, and NOT shorter than her!That's all! Those are a few of my conditions! L-)L-)L-)

Wow...after one and half year of dating KMH now he is a free man.   I never forget the day that he admitted dating KMH....I really like him and SHK date in real life but his dating news broke out right after 2 weeks when the drama ended.   Hopefully this time if he find the right girl, he can get marry for real too.

Guest hearttsui

cathyisvip said: don't worry guys, i really don't think that GHJ and JIS are dating.. 
she's best friends with KMH. it's like common knowledge to know that you DO NOT date your best friend's ex. that's just wrong. i don't think GHJ is that type of person and JIS is definitely not the type of guy who would do that either. i think they are just good friends now. even in the pictures dispatch too, you don't see JIS and GHJ talking or even looking at each other LOL. it's expected that they're hanging out, it's normal if they just ended filming and it looks like the cast was catching up. i think people are just desperate for a scandal so journalists are trying to make it seem bigger than it actually is by releasing those pictures right when JIS confirms his break up. they're just trying to get more hits and people to talk about it since people are still on a high after the drama~
remember dispatch also caught SHK and JIS last year when they were filming their drama? 

i have faith in SHK and JIS. even though they ended filming over a year ago, she still visited him on set. it must mean that they did keep in contact during this last year right? :* i miss them so much :((

Guest crazywindblower

i find it funny or just a coincidence that issues seems to arise for jis after his drama's. last year it was his dating scandal with kmh after twtwb and now after iotl, it's thec break up news with kmh plus dating rumors with ghj.. :D :-/ :-? plus the fact that his dating scandal with kmh was revealed by dispatch on apr 24 last year and now dispatch revealed photos of him and ghj on sep 24..what is with the 24?! hehehe.. :D

dispatch can you release photos of jis and shk on nov 24? that is 2 days after shk's birthday,maybe they will meet to celebrate her birthday.. hahaha.. :D [-O< :x :P