[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,everybody my dearest chinggus, soooo miss u all.. 8-> :\"> ..yeah.. I'm agree @sfc12 and @wbhkis‌ said, so excited and can't wait from our lovely Jis Shk their new drama.. hopes it will be happen. :x 8-> ;;):)>-

Btw where are the others family chinggus..?? :-/ ;) pls come back @chichi, @zuizui, @hearttsui, @restudewi, @yonnaoh‌ ,@kisseye, @insubg143hyekto, @everythingnothing‌ ,@On'Life,@..oopss.. ^:)^ sorry, I forgot mentioned others chinggus.. :-SS #:-S 8-> :x miss u all toooo....

It's been a long time since I have visited the thread. Just wanted to say hi to all those O2 faithfuls. I love this couple so much, they are perfect for each other. I particularly believe there is a great chance of seeing our favorite couple on screen together again because both have already worked with the same writer and director twice. Clearly JIS/SHK like to work for them and seem like they have a close relationship, so if the opportunity comes up of working with the same writer and director JI/SHK will likely accept :)

Guest crazywindblower

hhmmmmmm,so gong hyo jin and lee jin wook broke up already, they just admitted dating last May. Now, can we hear and read news too that jo in sung and kim min hee broke up as well?? kekeke.. :P:)>- :)) [-O< and read and hear news after that jo in sung and song hye kyo are dating!!! [-O< :x 8->

i must say there are also lots of ghj and jis shippers now because of IOTL, same as kdw and shk shippers because of MPL.
But i hope and pray that in the end, it will be jis and shk who are really dating for real. i just so love them together! they look so perfect together. [-O< [-O< [-O< :x

I always following the news and activities through thread's Kyo, yesterday until today nothing seems kyo activity reported or no smell media, may kyo is resting until the next project and to the promotion of TC and IAQ, so i think that this calm period he used with family and also the people he loved, including JIS course :x :\">

@arri14, it's good to see you here again :)

We finally have confirmation that JIS and KMH are still dating.  IOK issued this statement:

IOK Ent, "Jo In Sung and Kim Min Hee's love for each other has not changed and they are still in a relationship. Jo In Sung recently had a busier schedule because of his drama but their relationship is unchanged."

cr to netizenbuzz

Wish JIS and SHK the best in their respective love life.  I'm still hoping for a collaboration between O2 again though :)

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 awww, that news chinggu broke my heart.. =(( =(( =(( i don't know what to say.. :(( =((

but yeah, i'm still hoping and praying that jis and shk will collaborate in another project in the future.. [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest crazywindblower

i think i need to take a break from this lovely O2 thread, my heart is really boken from that news..weehhh jis oppa?! weeehhh! :(( =(( =((

i will transfer ship first to another couple that i like too so much.. :)

sorry chinggus but i really don't like kmh for jis..there is something in her vibes or aura that i really don't like.. :)>- :\"> :P

i just wish shk and jis the best in terms of their personal lives..

Guest crazywindblower

@wbhkis‌ i will try my best not to leave this ship..but that news really broke my O2 couple shipping heart.. =(( =(( =(( :((

though my delusional mind and shipping O2 heart says not to believe unless i see recent photos of jis and kmh together on a date..kekeke.. :P but i do hope and pray that i won't see photos as it will break my heart into pieces.. :D:)) :P

btw,the other ship i am referring to is running man's monday couple (song ji hyo and kang gary).. :x 8->

Hello friends of TWTWB! :-h :-h :-h This is my first time to post in this JIS/SHK thread! Seems like a friendly thread to me so I guess, I am safe!:))Actually, I am a fan of KYO. I don't particularly ship anyone! In fact I am sailing different ships with my dear KYO in each ship, to be fair!:D I support whoever her shipmate is!I watched any drama with KYO in it! I love TWTWB! Just like you, I have a wish to see them again in a drama in the near future! :)>-I am also glad that they have remained close friends! Who knows it might lead to something else!:DAnyway, I am rekindling my love for this drama! I am watching it for the umpteenth time!:):):))Nice knowing you all! :)>- I'll stop by every now and then! :-bd Peace!:)>-

Hi blim0523, I am a Kyoer first before anything else! :-h I support her all the way whoever her leading man maybe!  I don't ship anybody in particular! I sail every ship she's in!:))I love TWTWB! In fact, I am watching it now! I've watched it countless times! Crazy me:DI'm glad they ended up as good friends! I look forward to seeing them again in a romcom! I hope!:)>-Thanks. 

what a very sad sad sad news :'( but think about it, perhaps iok made that statement to avoid the possibility of the people's speculation that jis has a possibility to be the third party of ghj n bf's separation, after we've seen how hot and ewww kissing in iotl. Same with @crazywindblower i won't jump off before i see their pics together or their news of them attending party, or social gathering or having vacation together like lny wb and kb mgy ;p

Guest crazywindblower

@lisP i also thought of that possibility, kekeke.. :-bd :D i am still keeping my faith on our O2 couple. :x 8-> :D

just take as an example of what jung kyung ho did, he announced in a radio show that he has a non celebrity gf, but then revealed that he is dating sooyoung of snsd. he said later on that he did that to protect sooyoung..kekeke.. :D @-)