[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

i wonder if shk also had difficulties in her kissing scenes with jis during TWTB because of his nose,kekeke..  :-/ :-? :\"> because as per ghj there were times that jis nose reaches her eyes or some sort in their kissing scenes in IOIL.. :D :D :D:P

but maybe shk did not experience that since she didn't say that during her interviews for TWTWB, maybe because jis is kissing her properly and ensures that she won't feel uncomfortable during their kissing scenes.. :D : P :x 8->

Guest crazywindblower

okay, so while browsing in instagram i saw someone post a photo and said that she saw jo in sung in gimpo airport with his entourage (2 guys, maybe his manager and assistant)..does someone know where is he going? what is schedule of activities? or he just came back to korea from somewhere? :D :-/ :-? where is shk unnie this days as well? i know recently she just had a media presscon for her movie with kdw, but where are her whereabouts or activities after that? kekeke.. :D

my O2 couple delusional mind thinks that the two will meet privately outside the country.. :D:P 8->

Guest crazywindblower

IisP said: looking foward for translation of mpl pc!!! @crazywindblower what's the date of insung's appearance in gimpo?? they're really mysterious people :-\

@crazywindblower phsycologically people tend to upload such things as fas as possible to get another people's attention. so i deduce the possibilty of the date is not too long before she post it. what do you think? kekeke in my delutional mind they had appointment to celebrate the canceled jis bday party. the said party was held somewhere people couldn't recognize so they wouldn't spot them.

people will be going bankrupt for the kind of dating. this such date costs so much money kekekeke XD

Guest crazywindblower

@lisP well chinggu, i think I am more leaning towards that the photo I saw of jis in gimpo airport was recent, because as i read again on the comment of the person who took the shot, she said "just saw jo in sung", thus, meaning its recent since she said just saw.. :D hmmmm, i wonder where is he going or where did he come from. :-/ :-? the photo was blurry, but the person said it was jo in sung that she saw. He was wearing a white long sleeve top and gray pants.. :D

I wish what your delusional mind is thinking true!!!!
[-O< [-O< :D :-bd

Upon checking now the photo was taken 13 hours ago, if i count back, meaning the photo was shot around 7:00am today by the person who posted it. I am thinking and suspecting that he came from somewhere and just got back/landed at gimpo airport, i am not sure if its out of the country or just somewhere in korea (that needs a plane ride, kekeke)..because in the IOTL press conference, he was wearing a white long sleeve top.. :-/ :-?maybe straight from the airport he went to the press conference.. :D :-/ :-? 

Guest crazywindblower

while browsing photos of jis and shk, i came across their photos during the press conference of TWTWB before it aired, jis was wearing a polka dot suit. then i suddenly remembered that during sh'k's movie press conference for mpl, kdw was also wearing a polka dot suit even his shoes. hahahaha..how i find it ironic that both her leading man's jis and kdw wore polka dots suits during press conference with her. :D:P

i wonder if shk remembered jis during her mpl press conference, since kdw was also wearing a polka dot suit..:D :-/ :-?:P

@crazywindblower yes i noticed that too. maybe kdw was copying jis's outfit to amaze shk like jis was doing in twtwb pc. kekekeke i prefer to think that jis just came from somewhere in korea in the earlier this morning to avoid public. maybe in two or three days next there will be news about it. ah shk was wearing mini skirt too heeheehee. or maybe writer noh and pd kim arranged them to wear those resemble outfits

Hi to all!!

Thanks for the words of comfort.....hahahaha! Kidding aside, I highly appreciate you all for sharing your thoughts regarding that one small 'concern' I have. It's good to know that many of you still believe that KDW-SHK are just friends..... nothing more, nothing less :) :) I hope it will remain that way :) :)

@blim0523, worry not coz I am not giving up on them yet :) :)

I agree! JIS and SHK look a bit exhausted.

Thanks for stopping by @leezsa, @loucong and @everythingnothing :) :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,everybody my dearest chinggus, in my delutional mind, Jis and Shk both of them could be or maybe went to short journey the "Jeju Islands"..?? :-? :-w :-/ ;;):P ..no body wouldn't knoe it will be happen..!! [-X :P:D

Guest crazywindblower

I wish and pray that jo in sung will attend the mpl vip premiere, to show support to shk and kdw..it will make me so happy if we see him there!!!! 8-> [-O< [-O< [-O< :x

i love jo in sung in his new drama..he is so handsome!!!! :x and the way he kiss and stares, melts my heart..kekeke.. :x :\"> 8-> i wonder what shk felt when jis stared at her, kiss and hug her as well.. 8-> :-/ :x

crazywindblower said: okay, so while browsing in instagram i saw someone post a photo and said that she saw jo in sung in gimpo airport with his entourage (2 guys, maybe his manager and assistant)..does someone know where is he going? what is schedule of activities? or he just came back to korea from somewhere? :D :-/ :-? where is shk unnie this days as well? i know recently she just had a media presscon for her movie with kdw, but where are her whereabouts or activities after that? kekeke.. :D

my O2 couple delusional mind thinks that the two will meet privately outside the country.. :D:P 8->

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 thank you for clarifying as to why jis is gimpo airport.. :) :-bd

it seems that both jis and shk are really busy this days. i wonder if they still communicate with each other or see each other privately, kekeke.. :D:P here comes my delusional mind again..
:)) :P

@lisP i really hope and pray jis will attend the vip premiere of mpl..lets all cross are fingers and pray hard as well! kekeke.. [-O< [-O< [-O< :D

@crazywindblower, as much as I hope to see JIS attend the MPL VIP premiere, I really doubt he would show up.  Since I started following JIS' news, I've not seen him attend any VIP premieres.  If he does show up for the MPL premiere, then we would really have something to celebrate about :P

As some of you have noticed, JIS' and KDW's outfit is somewhat similar at their respective press conference.  Not only that, they both asked SHK to link her arm to theirs :))

RIhWJ5.gif
hrt_6Z.gif

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 thanks for sharing those photos..lucky shk to have experienced working with handsome and hot actors jis and kdw! 8-> :)

i just noticed something chinggus, shk looked at jis face or eyes when he asked her to put her hands on his arm, and we see there is a space somehow between them. then with kdw, she didn't look at him, if ever she did it was so fast, and we see there are no space between them. and also look at how shk, hold the arm of jis and kdw, there is a difference too..did you notice that chinggus too? :D what are your thoughts about it my fellow O2 shippers? :-/ :-? kekekeke.. :D look too at shk's reaction when she put her hands on jis and kdw arm. and as well as jis and kdw smile.. :-?

@hclover96‌, thanks for that lovelyand sexy pic of SHK w/c reminds me of JIS's dialogue in IOTL referring to SHK "that innocent woman will date other men and she will become sexy" maybe the English trans may not be so clear but in my delusional mind I think JIS terms of endearment to SHK is SEXY maybe bcoz after TWTWB Kyo lost a lot of weight and we have seen her wearing more revealing clothes no longer the innocent girl look