Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

@hclover96 said:
I highlighted some of the more interesting responses.  So according to Kwang Soo, JIS calls him every night to drink (if he calls LKS to drink every night, when does he have time to spend with his girlfriend?)  JIS said when they were shooting for the sexy poster, they shot it comfortably (both him and SHK said it was awkward and embarrassing to film the cotton candy kiss scene.  I would think filming for the sexy poster for IOTL would be more awkward )  He also seems a little upset that GHJ said his real life personality is similar to his character's which is a playboy.  I guess he doesn't want people to think he's a playboy or free-spirited

1st Q: the answer is, JIS doesn't have a girlfriend, yipee it's just a cover-up to protect someone or something that needs to be protected LOL!

2nd Q: normally a person gets so awkward with another person, when he/she is trying to impress or trying very hard to hide your real feelings for that other person :)

3rd Q: i think JIS got a little pissed-off with that remark by GHJ becoz he didn't just laugh it off and maybe the reporter felt that too so she had to change the subject. I'm just wondering too, if JIS and KMH are a real couple why would GHJ comment that JIS is a player, didn't she think that she might be jeopardizing the relation of her friend KMH with JIS??? If you were KMH wouldn't you pester GHJ with questions if JIS has been playing around while they were filming IOTL?

Just a little note, JIS is really generous as what his co-stars says he is the one who treats them out the most :)

@hclover96, thanks for the trans and the pics, they are both so gorgeous :x

@hearttsui, I do agree with you IOTL! everyone will do anything for LOVE :x

there are lots of gorgeous and handsome actors, but when it come to their picture when they small....  i think no one can beat them ... they look cute and adorable
20120831_1346392791_44688500_1.jpg33.jpg0ba588e013f1b0_full.jpg style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;">

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 thanks for sharing new photos of jis and shk's endorsements..both are gorgeous!!! they really look good together.. :x 8->

handsome jo in sung and beautiful song hye kyo! 8-> please date in real life already! [-O< [-O< [-O< :x

i am also wondering why did ghj will joke around that jis is playboy when the so called "gf" of jis is one of her bff's and labelmate too..
:-/ :-?

i still love how jis and shk praise each other during their interviews when twtwb is airing.. :D :x and you can also feel their shyness to each other when they are in front of the media. :D :-? their actions really speaks louder than their words.. :x

i hope they are still communicating with each other even if twtwb has already ended or they're both meeting in private very secretly. i hope kdw or kmh is the bridge between shk and jis, kekeke. since both are friends with shk.

i really don't believe until now that kmh and jis are in a relationship..i have a strong feeling its not true!
[-X until now no news about them, and jis is seen more hanging out with friends. if they are dating for sure there would be a time that some people will notice them together having a date, since they already confirmed that last year.
:-? :-/

@hearttsui thx :) i really love this couple and proud for being shipper among of you chinggus @blim0523 @crazywindblower @restudewi @jocelyn @wbhkis @onlife and other chinggus i don't mention, miane. @hclover96 you're daebak as usual, thx for translation. I believe you're the one who really know shk, since you're her loyal fan, so i have no doubt in you, when you deduce about shk's feeling toward jis. Coz you don't see shk's manner toward her another co star like her when she's with jis. I have thought that maybe jis really falls for shk, but shk is still in hesistance about her own feeling due to her bitter previous relationships. But i hope they still keep in touch, even though just text saying hello to each other :3

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h :-* Hi,,@lisp,@hearttsui, soooo miss u2, so glad to see u2 came back to these O2 family groups.. :x 8-> ..

So happy and congratulations to @On'Life achieve to 1000th posts.. <:-P :x 8-> \:D/ ..

I do agree what u all my dearest chinggus talked about, just like u all saw my profile pics got (Jis Shk) looked shy and awkward for each other.. :P ;;) 8->.. actually in my thought Jis had already fallen in "Love" to Songhyekyo.. :)>- :\"> 8-> ;)

Guest crazywindblower

i wonder if shk also had difficulties in her kissing scenes with jis during TWTB because of his nose,kekeke..  :-/ :-? :\"> because as per ghj there were times that jis nose reaches her eyes or some sort in their kissing scenes in IOIL.. :D :D :D:P

but maybe shk did not experience that since she didn't say that during her interviews for TWTWB, maybe because jis is kissing her properly and ensures that she won't feel uncomfortable during their kissing scenes.. :D : P :x 8->

mabelialong said: there are lots of gorgeous and handsome actors, but when it come to their picture when they small....  i think no one can beat them ... they look cute and adorable

Guest crazywindblower

okay, so while browsing in instagram i saw someone post a photo and said that she saw jo in sung in gimpo airport with his entourage (2 guys, maybe his manager and assistant)..does someone know where is he going? what is schedule of activities? or he just came back to korea from somewhere? :D :-/ :-? where is shk unnie this days as well? i know recently she just had a media presscon for her movie with kdw, but where are her whereabouts or activities after that? kekeke.. :D

my O2 couple delusional mind thinks that the two will meet privately outside the country.. :D:P 8->

looking foward for translation of mpl pc!!! @crazywindblower what's the date of insung's appearance in gimpo?? they're really mysterious people :-\

Guest crazywindblower

IisP said: looking foward for translation of mpl pc!!! @crazywindblower what's the date of insung's appearance in gimpo?? they're really mysterious people :-\

@crazywindblower phsycologically people tend to upload such things as fas as possible to get another people's attention. so i deduce the possibilty of the date is not too long before she post it. what do you think? kekeke in my delutional mind they had appointment to celebrate the canceled jis bday party. the said party was held somewhere people couldn't recognize so they wouldn't spot them.

people will be going bankrupt for the kind of dating. this such date costs so much money kekekeke XD

Guest crazywindblower

@lisP well chinggu, i think I am more leaning towards that the photo I saw of jis in gimpo airport was recent, because as i read again on the comment of the person who took the shot, she said "just saw jo in sung", thus, meaning its recent since she said just saw.. :D hmmmm, i wonder where is he going or where did he come from. :-/ :-? the photo was blurry, but the person said it was jo in sung that she saw. He was wearing a white long sleeve top and gray pants.. :D

I wish what your delusional mind is thinking true!!!!
[-O< [-O< :D :-bd

Upon checking now the photo was taken 13 hours ago, if i count back, meaning the photo was shot around 7:00am today by the person who posted it. I am thinking and suspecting that he came from somewhere and just got back/landed at gimpo airport, i am not sure if its out of the country or just somewhere in korea (that needs a plane ride, kekeke)..because in the IOTL press conference, he was wearing a white long sleeve top.. :-/ :-?maybe straight from the airport he went to the press conference.. :D :-/ :-? 

Guest crazywindblower

while browsing photos of jis and shk, i came across their photos during the press conference of TWTWB before it aired, jis was wearing a polka dot suit. then i suddenly remembered that during sh'k's movie press conference for mpl, kdw was also wearing a polka dot suit even his shoes. hahahaha..how i find it ironic that both her leading man's jis and kdw wore polka dots suits during press conference with her. :D:P

i wonder if shk remembered jis during her mpl press conference, since kdw was also wearing a polka dot suit..:D :-/ :-?:P

@crazywindblower yes i noticed that too. maybe kdw was copying jis's outfit to amaze shk like jis was doing in twtwb pc. kekekeke i prefer to think that jis just came from somewhere in korea in the earlier this morning to avoid public. maybe in two or three days next there will be news about it. ah shk was wearing mini skirt too heeheehee. or maybe writer noh and pd kim arranged them to wear those resemble outfits

Hi to all!!

Thanks for the words of comfort.....hahahaha! Kidding aside, I highly appreciate you all for sharing your thoughts regarding that one small 'concern' I have. It's good to know that many of you still believe that KDW-SHK are just friends..... nothing more, nothing less :) :) I hope it will remain that way :) :)

@blim0523, worry not coz I am not giving up on them yet :) :)

I agree! JIS and SHK look a bit exhausted.

Thanks for stopping by @leezsa, @loucong and @everythingnothing :) :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,everybody my dearest chinggus, in my delutional mind, Jis and Shk both of them could be or maybe went to short journey the "Jeju Islands"..?? :-? :-w :-/ ;;):P ..no body wouldn't knoe it will be happen..!! [-X :P:D

@Jocelyn i exactly think the same with you. that was why i told you my thought that jis just came back from somewhere in korea! :-@ :D $-) :P

Guest crazywindblower

I wish and pray that jo in sung will attend the mpl vip premiere, to show support to shk and kdw..it will make me so happy if we see him there!!!! 8-> [-O< [-O< [-O< :x

i love jo in sung in his new drama..he is so handsome!!!! :x and the way he kiss and stares, melts my heart..kekeke.. :x :\"> 8-> i wonder what shk felt when jis stared at her, kiss and hug her as well.. 8-> :-/ :x

@crazywindblower since jis is kdw's friend, i think he will attend the premiere. And if he doesn't come.... What a fishy right? Maybe he's gonna say "busy with shooting, cf, promoo etc etc" lol