[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

hi everyone! 

Hi @chichi and @hearttsui, hclover96, ohlife and the rest. just dropping by. and keeping my self updated. i miss everyone here!  >:D<

Guest crazywindblower

hi chinggus! :-h thank you for all the efforts for our O2 couple haven to reach 450 page! you are all daebak! =D> ^:)^ ;)

has anyone watched jo in sung's new drama??? omg he is so amazing in his new drama! his acting is definitely daebak! and he is getting more handsome!!! :x 8-> i am so into his new drama, will watch it till the end, it seems that there might be a twist in the story which is pretty interesting.. :) its so odd, that i somehow imagine shk in ghj's role..kekekeke.. :P

and has anyone seen the trailer of shk's movie with kdw?? i like it a lot! it seems to be a heartwarming and touching movie.. :) though, shk in the movie looks different not to radiant, maybe because of her role..but still she is pretty! :) i don't mind if she is partnered with kdw who is so handsome too, who is also rumored to be her bf since they are on the same agency..while watching the trailer, i don't know why but i feel that they are just really friends and professionals..i don't see a strong chemistry between them not like the chemistry that shk and jis has, just my opinion.. :P how i somehow wish that the movie was offered to jis, as the role of father i think will suit him well too.. :(

but i am not loosing hope that someday we will see jis and shk together in a project soon, i am hoping for a romcom movie or drama for them..
[-O< [-O<  [-O< [-O< 

i am so happy for jis and shk that their individual projects came to be nice and worth it..will definitely support them individually!!! :)

Many thanks to all you awesome O2 shippers for helping us achieve 450 pages before JIS' birthday :D

Hi there @ulap, welcome back :-h

Been really busy this summer doing volunteer work so I haven't have time to watch JIS' new drama yet, but I've seen screen caps and read some reviews about IOTL.  Seems like the reviews so far are mixed.  Just wanted to ask the chinggus who have watched the first episode what are their impressions of it so far?  I'm going to wait for a few more episodes to air before I start to watch it :D  I've seen the teaser for SHK's and KDW's movie and I seriously can't wait for it because it looks to be such a heartwarming film and SHK's role in this movie is different from her previous roles.

Wish O2 the best of luck with their respective drama/movie.  Hope IOTL's ratings will pick up and MPL will be a big box office hit :)  Still hoping and waiting for the day for JIS and SHK to reunite on screen again [-O<

Haha, Kyo did get to have a sort of cameo in IOTL.  When JIS' character called his mom to ask her what is she doing, she replied she's watching a drama.  Guess which drama she's watching and which woman they are talking about :))

14551670639_a3ea589b29_c.jpg
14551850007_43b72512ac_c.jpg
14715295616_8c3495a117_c.jpg
cr to viki

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi, :-h :x @ulap, so nice to see u come back..and @hclover,u are so daebak,so amazing ,and thanks for sharing the news updates!! :) 8->

I really love these bts.  It shows how caring and sweet JIS was towards SHK :x  I don't think I've seen him act this way towards his other female co-stars.

image-17.jpg
Z27nOq.gif
Qmin4V.gif
Secretly giving Kyo a heat pack to warm her hands.

2b94014f78f0f736fac959410b55b319eac413ae
He put his hand under Kyo's head so her head won't get cold.  Truly a gentleman!

NKtY4V.gif
Making sure his hand is clean by wiping his hand on 2 people's coats before touching Kyo's face :))

b2x_zpsf4219dc4.gif
Giving her his coat because her assistant was late bringing her coat.

Guest Jocelyn Chow

I rewatch all these bts from @hclover shared..thanks @hclover96,u are soooo sweet.. :-* 8-> :-bd.. kunde, incidently i was saw the 3rd vid, Shk look fast forward to Jis at that moment, Jis quick and smart gave to Shk the hot pack..omo.. omo.. so warming.. :\"> 8-> ;;)

yipee @hclover96, nice to see you back, i missed you. A big thanks to those amazing BTS, but you made me miss them more :(

Yes JIS has never been so solicitous and extra sweet to his co-stars like he is to SHK. I just wish that they become real with their feelings. But if hiding it will protect they relationship, then it's okay with me :))

Btw I don't know if it's just me but I feel SHK also loves JIS's attention and very comfortable with his nearness and hugs while in this pic of SHK with her male partner in Crossing, though she was smiling she seems to be leaning away from him (kind of feeling uncomfortable with his stare and nearness).
d9n3w5l.jpg

@hclover96 said: Haha, Kyo did get to have a sort of cameo in IOTL.  When JIS' character called his mom to ask her what is she doing, she replied she's watching a drama.  Guess which drama she's watching and which woman they are talking about.

JIS: "I guess that innocent woman will meet a man after another and become sexy"

I haven't watched ep2 yet so I thought you photoshop the pic of JIS mom's character watching SHK on TV then I read in the IOTL that it was indeed in ep2 LOL! My delusional mind tells me that Writer Noh and PD Kim knows the real score between JIS and SHK and JIS's dialogue. though I'm not sure if it was accurately translated to english but I feel a hint that JIS is giving SHK an assurance that the next time she loves again she won't be hurt becoz she will be more confident?? :x

Hi @wbhkis! yes. been so occupied these days that i even forgot i am an avid follower of this site! 

Hi @hclover96. Those screen captures really made my day. I can imagine the laughs and smiles they were having while filming and editing that episode. I am sure Hye Kyo will laugh also about this! I thank Director Kim and maybe Writer Noh for not forgetting this girl (oh young). Am very sure they had a good time doing that!
hi @Jocelyn Chow! I am just here for a short while. but it is nice seeing you and the rest having a good time. :D

P.s. I am sorry if I couldn't contribute that much here but rest assured that this place, as well as the O2 couple,  takes a little space in my heart. :) 

Guest timi163

Some bts scenes  of IOTL are out already .and we are still waiting for the  BTS of TWTWB  kissing scenes..at least one bts would have been enough.. :x

Guest crazywindblower

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTDHAY JO IN SUNG OPPA!!!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P :-* :x 8-> \:D/

May God continue to shower you with more blessings and good health as well. [-O<:)

I hope and pray that JIS and SHK will have time to spend JIS birthday together, oh my delusional mind, kekekeke.. [-O< :D:P :x