[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

i still wonder until now why dispatch didn't show any photos of jis and kmh together when they revealed that both are dating, the photos are more of kmh walking alone and with a girl friend and less photos of jis. :-/ :-? why didn't dispatch wait that both jis and kmh come out together so that they will have a better picture of both, their individual photos somehow implies to me that it might have been taken in a different time or day.

okay let me share with you a delusional thought that i have, kekeke.. :D since kmh is also a friend of shk (i read an article before that shk said that she became close to kmh that they even share worries or problems to each other) and that shk loves to invite friends to come over her place to have drinks. what if, what if jis and kmh was supposed to go shk house that night of the dispatch photos where taken to have a drink, since both are friends with shk. i remember a photo of kmh by dispatch where in she was holding a wine in a parking lot, going inside a building. and maybe it just so happens that kmh and jis were the one's seen coming out of the cars. but doesn't necessarily mean that they are really dating each other, they are both friends with shk and they have common friends as well, it might be somehow just a cover up. :P:D because maybe, maybe, jis and shk are really the one dating. :P[-O< :Das i also learned that miss park shk manager is close/friends to a dispatch head, maybe miss park talked to her friend, kekeke. :P

also the hint provided by dispatch about the couple they will reveal is an a-list actor and actress, doesn't fit jis and kmh. because i can't remember nor know that kmh is tagged as an a-list actress. is she really considered to be an a-list actress? kekeke.. :)>- i don't even knew she exists in the k-ent industry, until the news of dispatch came out.. :D:P 
:)>- i remember a lot of netizens were disappointed to what dispatch revealed, as they hyped the revelation so much and the result was not they are expecting as most commented that kmh is not an a-list actress. the news didn't receive that much love from netizens, as most are expecting a different couple or a jis with another actress but not kmh..though i felt sorry for kmh that time, as she was bashed by most netizens that time.

this is just me being delusional, hoping that somehow it is true. :P:D

@IryaniY, a very warm welcome to you :)

Like all you chinggus, I miss O2 too :(  Since SHK has mentioned recently that she hopes to star in a drama next year, let's all pray for our O2 couple to reunite on screen.

This is an old interview of SHK:

Didn′t many people often tell you that you go well with your co-star Zo In Sung?

"Even I got to thinking we looked good together. Since Mr. [Zo] In Sung is tall and I′m short, we looked like we came from a romance manga, and Young looked lovely. The reason I fell for Oh Soo (Zo In Sung) was because I could only see him through broadcast and not as we acted together. I found out how he looks at me through his acting. I know there are no men in this world like him, but still I came to watch him like every other female viewer. There were a lot of scenes in which In Sung had to carry me, and a staff member told me whenever we had such scenes his hands would shake as he ate. I was so sorry. (Laugh)"

c001s.jpg

c003a.jpg
c004y.jpg
c005o.jpg
c007c.jpg
c008f.jpg
c009u.jpg
c010.jpg
c012u.jpg

Lol, he had to carry her 9 times throughout the whole drama :))

http:@hclover96.... hai :-*all of you must a gree with me that they are both very similiar, sometime smile and they eyes (Gaze) exactly the same, and some people said if someone looks like, they meant for each other...so, we just have to wait the time comes in their wedding...# amen God...pray, pray n pray for them... [-O< :x [-O< ;))

Guest timi163

@hearttsui where are you? I'm back here in o2shippers,  :))   I don't know how many times I watched this drama. I have the Directors Cut and it was all worth it. The only drama that I know that made an ''all kill'' with the ratings, songs (all three of them)  for weeks. Ahh, good times...  :x. I have this feeling (again!) that they will make another collaboration soon.  :-*   [-O<

Guest crazywindblower

i think i am falling inlove with jo in sung!!! kekeke.. :D :x 8-> he is so handsome this days, he gets more handsome as time pass by, plus i like his fashion style.. :) 8->

song hye kyo unnie too gets more beautiful too as time pass by, both she and jis are blooming, maybe because they are inlove with each other!!! kekeke..  8-> :D:P [-O<

[Old Interview]
The reporter asked, "To evaluate Song Hye-kyo as a woman?"

Jo In Sung said, "She is an amazing woman. No one can disagree with me that she is amazing. That doesn't mean I want her otherwise. It's my theory that dramas should end as dramas. The moment you start having other thoughts is when things get awkward. Thinking about your partner as more than a partner will make you look at her in a different way"."

=> My thought: What was he afraid of ? ;)) ;)

Guest crazywindblower

Øn'Łìfĕ said: [Old Interview]
The reporter asked, "To evaluate Song Hye-kyo as a woman?"

Jo In Sung said, "She is an amazing woman. No one can disagree with me that she is amazing. That doesn't mean I want her otherwise. It's my theory that dramas should end as dramas. The moment you start having other thoughts is when things get awkward. Thinking about your partner as more than a partner will make you look at her in a different way"."

=> My thought: What was he afraid of ? ;)) ;)

@hclover96 posted:
Didn′t many people often tell you that you go well with your co-star Zo In Sung?

"Even I got to thinking we looked good together. Since Mr. [Zo] In Sung is tall and I′m short, we looked like we came from a romance manga, and Young looked lovely.
The reason I fell for Oh Soo (Zo In Sung) was because I could only see him through broadcast and not as we acted together. I found out how he looks at me through his acting. I know there are no men in this world like him, but still I came to watch him like every other female viewer. There were a lot of scenes in which In Sung had to carry me, and a staff member told me whenever we had such scenes his hands would shake as he ate. I was so sorry. (Laugh)"
My thought: Maybe SHK meant, she didn't see how JIS stares at her during shooting becoz as her role as a blind woman she couldn't look directly at JIS face but when she watches their scenes on TV she was also amazed at how intently JIS is staring at her (SHK that's not acting that's genuine look of love from JIS LOL) 
thanks for the GIFs @hclover96, Gif 2 I noticed that JIS let out a deep breath, swallowed a lump in his throat, isn't this subtle signs that he is so in awe of how beautiful SHK is? Some movements cannot be acted out they just come naturally with those hidden emotions :x
@iryaniY, I noticed that too :)
@OnLIfe, my thoughts too, which means maybe now that they are not working together JIS has started courting SHK! LOL!
@timi163, i am praYing and hoping that your feeling will come true :)
Correct me if I'm wrong in 0:05 isn't this the same bridge where JIS, Kim Bum and the actor who is playing the real brother of Young shot a scene, or is it just my delusional mind. but if if yes, isn't this a sign that Writer Noh and PD Kim haven't gotten over TWTWB fever yet? =)) and this may mean a collaboration again of the TWTWB team. oh loving it :)
http://youtu.be/vcLzoN3rAo0?list=UUcOYEm78CpaZQvPE6LtoSeA

@Timi, nice to have you back :) :)

Hello there all O2 shippers :) :) 

Haaaayyyy...why can't I get over them :( :(  I am missing them so so much. JIS, please be at the premier  =)) [-O< :(( We wanna see you there giving your all out support to the one and only woman in your life, SHK :) :)

Thanks for all your posts. Enjoying every single new entry :) :)

I have yet to find time to watch this awesome drama again ;) ;)

@blim0523, same bridge, I guess :)

Guest crazywindblower

waaahhh, writer nim and pd kim please collaborate again and make a rom-com movie or drama for jis and shk!!! [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< 8-> :D :((

@timi163, welcome back to the O2 thread :D

I just saw the news about JIS gifting the staff of IOTL with hats and shoes.  I remembered SHK did the same for the staff of TWTWB.  Both JIS and SHK are such sweet and considerate people because not only did they give out shoes, but they personally researched the shoe sizes of each and every staff to make sure the shoes fit them :)

Song Hye Kyo presented 80 staff members of the SBS drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, with sneakers.

While filming was in progress on February 6th, Song Hye Kyo presented 80 staff members one by one with running shoes. In particular, she prepared ahead of time by researching each of the staff members’ shoe size. Her meticulousness showed as she prepared to find the perfect fit for staff members. All of the drama production crew is said to be greatly impressed by her attention to detail.

One member of the production stated, “We are in the midst of filming on this cold day, and for our lead Song Hye Kyo sshi to first present the staff members with gifts like this, we are really enjoying it. The filming atmosphere has also been blessed and the morale of the staff has increased substantially.”

Reporter Park Jong Kwon jkp@sportschosun.com

Source: Nate
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Recently, Jo In Sung, who is currently starring in the popular drama “It’s Okay, It’s Love,” gifted the entire staff with Black Yak walking shoes and hats. These were of the brand that he is currently modeling for, and it’s been revealed that the shoes and hats cost approximately 30 million won (approximately $30,000 USD) in total.

Jo In Sung gifted these because he wanted his staff to be comfortable while they worked in hot settings for prolonged periods of time. He wanted them to be at least comfortable while they stood, and wanted to help block the heat with the hats.

The staff have been said to be very touched with Jo In Sung’s gesture because he asked around for the shoe size of each and every one of the individual staff members before he gifted them. He also personally handed them out at the Incheon set location, showing his endless love and support for his colleagues.

A staff of the team revealed, “We were so thankful for Jo In Sung’s gifts, especially because we were getting tired from the heat and the schedule. His support gave energy to the rest of the staff and we were able to continue filming happily. We are all grateful because he cares for us so much and constantly thinks about our well being.”

cr to soompi news

@OnLife, wow! Thanks so much for confirming that bridge with pics, you made my heart skip with excitement. And again JIS is jogging on that bridge. :)

Why do I have this funny feeling that PD Kim and Writer Noh know a little secret between our super gorgeous couple. :x

@hclover96, thanks for the post. JIS and SHK are beautiful people inside and out :x

Yup, it's little hot at SHK's thread but I can't help but lurk becoz I'm excited for her new movie. I wish her good luck :)

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96‌ thanks for sharing both past and present article of shk and jis. both of them are really kind hearted and generous. super nice of them to give gifts to the staff. ^:)^ 8-> for sure the staffs of iotl are the same staff of twtwb since both are directed by pd kim. :) how i find it ironic that jis gave shoes to them just like shk gave the tetwb staffs last year and jis asked as well for the iotl staff shoe size which is what shk also did. same style? hmmmmmm :-? :-/ :-? my delusional mind thinks maybe shk advised or give jis the idea to give shoes to the iotl staff and what he needs to do to before he give them shoes..kekeke.. :D 8-> and i must say black yak shoes seems to be expensive for it to all in all cost to 30,000 usd.. :)) :P lucky iotl staff! :-bd

Guest crazywindblower

i too is excited for shk new movie with kdw, the story seems to be heartwarming and touching. :) better stay here chinggus,kekeke..though we are all delusional about our O2 couple, the atmosphere here is light and fun.. :) :-bd whoever shk chooses to date i will support her,coz men being linked to her are all good looking and nice. kekeke. but still my bias is jo in sung! :) :x why is her thread btw like a mini warzone? if i may ask? @hclover96‌ as i don't visit her thread lately. i only visit this thread most of the time. :)

Hi everyone! Have you seen SHK's latest pictures? I am tongue-tied  :)) :))  She is drop-dead gorgeous  :(( :((  Whew!!

@wbhkis‌, I couldn't agree with you more. What's also amazing is her youthful look as the 17-year old Mira. SHK is an ageless beauty :)