[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

In my delusional world, i believe this song was made for our O2 Couple..JIS confessing his feelings for SHK through this song even though it is OST for IOTL. Oh my God.. :x :x

Anyway, I really like you
You hugged me when I was quietly smiling babe
I waited for today, for your sweetness
Look at me, I’ll protect you babe
I dream every day
Of holding your hand and flying forever, until always

My love, I miss you
It’s destiny, you can’t avoid it
Every day I’m so lucky
I want to confess my hidden heart, I love you

My trembling lips, your fluttering heart
You are my love babe
I know that this is love
I’m happy because of you
This is love babe
I dream every day
Of holding your hand and flying forever, until always

My love, I miss you
It’s destiny, you can’t avoid it
Every day I’m so lucky
I want to confess my hidden heart, I love you

I love you so much that I could risk my everything
I’ll promise you that I’ll care for you
Even if time passes and everything changes
Even if the world ends, my love

You are my luck, I can’t avoid it
Every day I’m so lucky
I want to confess my hidden heart, I love you.

Yes, yes ... 451 pages and counting!!  Happiest Birthday to you, Mr. Gorgeous/Dashing Jo Insung :)  <:-P :x

Can you do us a favor please? Celebrate this special day with SHK :) :) :)

LOL! @wbhkis‌, who knows SHK might have greeted her at the set of IOTL. There are so many signs that PD Kim, Writer Noh and of course JIS haven't forgotten our beautiful SHK and the happy moments they shared during filming of TWTWB. I don't think they would have used SHK's TWTWB pic without asking her permission also the dialogue between JJY and his mom have hints regarding SHK real love life.

Have you also noticed the scene in episode 1 when Hae Soo was watching the news the pic clip used when the newscaster said that "the bestseller writer of this generation, JJY's attack" was actually a pic taken from JIS's TWTWB Singapore promo FM.

My delusional mind and feeling just tell me that there is really something special between our gorgeous couple and PD Kim and Writer Noh knows about it. I also have s feeling that JIS's term of endearment to SHK is SEXY :x by just reading between the lines LOL!

Guest Jocelyn Chow

My dearest Joinsung oppa {{Happy Birthday 33yrs}}……hopes u always healthy, keep handsome.. :\"> 8-> :)

Since we achieved our goal of getting to 450 pages by JIS' birthday, let's aim for 500 pages by Kyo's birthday (11/22) :D

Love their eye contact here :x

They look so happy here :)  How come we didn't get to see this scene in the final cut?  JIS looked like he was saying something to SHK.  Wonder what he said to her :P

ae8389d4b31c87019e7ed6fa257f9e2f0508ffd6aPTs_M.gif
36cKQ_.gif

@hclover96, again thanks those awesome pics and GIFs, you never cease to amaze me.Yes you are so right those BTS eye contacts between SHK and JIS speak louder than words. :x
I don't think JIS said anything but that's the beauty of this scene it seems that by that just eye contact they already understood each other and I love the way SHK snuggled close to JIS it's like finally she has found someone who will love, protect and never hurt her. They don't seem to be acting infront of the camera they are just being themselves, letting out their raw emotions. :x These scene is like a fairy tale scene :)
Pardon my fearless forecast, I'm sure will make 500 pages for SHK's birthday of 11/22. O2 Couple Shippers ALIVE and FIGHTING! \:D/

@hclover96, a million thanks to you :) :)  Haven't seen those scenes either. Why didn't they include them in the final episode? It would have been so awesome :) :) :)

@blim0523 and @OnLife, let's take the challenge :) :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x ..Hi,everybody my dearest O2 chinggus, so miss u all here @hclover,@blim0523,@wbhkis,@On'Life,@insung143hyekyo,@crazywindblower,@everythingnothing,@merysxi,@zuizui,@chichi, @graaccee02,@Love Cartier,@kisseyes and sorry I forgot many the others chinggus.. mian..!! X_X :)

Btw honestly thanks for u all my dearest for sharing all the bts pics,the vids Twtwb from Jis Shk.. =D> :) 8-> all of u so awesome, daebak..!!!! I wishes we all can do iit to fight to 500 pages till that day (Shk's birthday).. 8-> :x.. miss both of them so much.. 8-> :\">

Where have you guys been?

This thread is so quite :(

And have you watched script reading and BTS vids of IOTL? Let's watch and you'll see how different JIS was when he was around SHK and GHJ. :)

Yup, surely it's so different no lingering stares from In sung he only reserves that look for Kyo :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x Hi,@wbhkis, so sorry dear,i was busy these few days kunde I'm always be Jis Shk sides.. :x 8-> ..and...also always be my dearest O2 chinggus sides forever..ever..and ever... :x :P 8->

Btw did u all already watched the drama {{ IOTL }}…?? How's was the story of the drama IOTL..??? :-/ :) ;;)