Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

crazywindblower said: okay, so while browsing in instagram i saw someone post a photo and said that she saw jo in sung in gimpo airport with his entourage (2 guys, maybe his manager and assistant)..does someone know where is he going? what is schedule of activities? or he just came back to korea from somewhere? :D :-/ :-? where is shk unnie this days as well? i know recently she just had a media presscon for her movie with kdw, but where are her whereabouts or activities after that? kekeke.. :D

my O2 couple delusional mind thinks that the two will meet privately outside the country.. :D:P 8->

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 thank you for clarifying as to why jis is gimpo airport.. :) :-bd

it seems that both jis and shk are really busy this days. i wonder if they still communicate with each other or see each other privately, kekeke.. :D:P here comes my delusional mind again..
:)) :P

@lisP i really hope and pray jis will attend the vip premiere of mpl..lets all cross are fingers and pray hard as well! kekeke.. [-O< [-O< [-O< :D

@crazywindblower, as much as I hope to see JIS attend the MPL VIP premiere, I really doubt he would show up.  Since I started following JIS' news, I've not seen him attend any VIP premieres.  If he does show up for the MPL premiere, then we would really have something to celebrate about :P

As some of you have noticed, JIS' and KDW's outfit is somewhat similar at their respective press conference.  Not only that, they both asked SHK to link her arm to theirs :))

RIhWJ5.gif
hrt_6Z.gif

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 thanks for sharing those photos..lucky shk to have experienced working with handsome and hot actors jis and kdw! 8-> :)

i just noticed something chinggus, shk looked at jis face or eyes when he asked her to put her hands on his arm, and we see there is a space somehow between them. then with kdw, she didn't look at him, if ever she did it was so fast, and we see there are no space between them. and also look at how shk, hold the arm of jis and kdw, there is a difference too..did you notice that chinggus too? :D what are your thoughts about it my fellow O2 shippers? :-/ :-? kekekeke.. :D look too at shk's reaction when she put her hands on jis and kdw arm. and as well as jis and kdw smile.. :-?

@hclover96‌, thanks for that lovelyand sexy pic of SHK w/c reminds me of JIS's dialogue in IOTL referring to SHK "that innocent woman will date other men and she will become sexy" maybe the English trans may not be so clear but in my delusional mind I think JIS terms of endearment to SHK is SEXY maybe bcoz after TWTWB Kyo lost a lot of weight and we have seen her wearing more revealing clothes no longer the innocent girl look

hi.... i'm miss like crazy witj song hye kyo n jo in sung couple.... can you help me ? hehe.... 

if i can write a letter or something like that... i will send a message to jo in sung.... "jo.. kyo is good girl for you... dating or marry her please.... (i,m so sorry my  english is too bad... but i hope all of you can understand if i need share about my feeling... i'm so falling in love with jo in sung n song hye kyo like crazy...)  #shy...

Guest crazywindblower

IryaniY said: hi.... i'm miss like crazy witj song hye kyo n jo in sung couple.... can you help me ? hehe.... 

Haha, you guys are so funny. I can't help laughing while reading your comments :)) @crazywindblower @Jocelyn_Chow and @lisP
@hclover96 : Huhm... I hope so too. It will be wonderful if he attends MPL's premiere. But actually I don't think he will attend because he's been busy with IOTL's shooting schedule and he is always in "ninja" mode :D

@IryaniY : Hi there! Welcome you to the world of O2 ;)

Guest crazywindblower

yeah jis might be so busy filming IOTL this days, but we might never know, he will hear or read about our wishes and he will appear in the mpl vip premier alone or with ghj since i think ghj is also friends with shk. :) :x :P

i hope kmh won't appear in the mpl vip premiere, since i believe she is one of shk's friends too, kekeke. i remember she attended a vip premier of one of shk's previous movie. if she will appear in the mpl premiere i hope jis is not with her.. :P:D >:) [-X

@IryaniY, hello and welcome!!

Your observations on the similarities between JIS and KDW are so so hilarious :D :D You all make me laugh (of course, I would still go for.....you know who) :) :) :)

Hoping to see JIS at the premier :) :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Yeah,!@On'Life,me too..also really love these FMV (Twtwb ),and some more ost mv on YouTube, i never miss them and every night i re-watch again when i get to sleep..!! 8-> :x ;;)

@IryaniY‌ ,welcome to these O2 family group, and nice to meet u.. :x >:D<

horaaiiii.... I'm so glad... Finally i can  join with the world of 02 n be a part of 02 Family... Love U all... n nice meet u to... :x >:D<

@hclover96 thx for info even thought this is stabbing a lot right on my left chess coz this is killing my delutional mode to the mode off ToT. i agree with you that the possibilty of jis appearance in mpl premiere is almost zero. but it doesn't make me stop hoping to see him at mpl premiere. :D

@IryaniY welcome to this wonderful ship!!! :D

ooopps sorry typo i mean chest not chess kekekeke. i just saw mfas shipper, i can't believe this thread already 400 pages for only 6 months. whereas jjh has had hubby. i like jjh and ksh couple but i don't think they have special feeling for each other. they are not awkward unlike our beloved couple when they're on the spot of public. they attended awards together and were so close.

i miss them so much....when will i see them again.. omo aigo seems like iotl almost take the first ratting on thursday drama!!!

@Øn'Łìfĕ yeaahhh they were so blended in that video. i remember when jis kept hugging her back even thought they were not yet filming. when they changed their seats, they were holding hands while reading script, when jis gave her hot pack and many more event. i still can't get the picture of them kissing in restaurant while there were no people around nor cameras and lighting. i don't think they practice of kissing scene. or maybe i'm just a fool, coz i think there is no need to practice of any scenes like this.

:o X(

I don't think JIS will ever look at someone the way she looks at SHK, don't you agree  :x :-* As they say the eyes are the mirror of our soul. My over delusional mind tells me that in the deepest crevice of JIS soul only the image SHK stays there :x :-*bjF9IYw.jpg

@meryxsi‌, I terribly miss them too. I hope Writer Noh would write a very interesting script that both JIS and SHK couldn't resist :)