[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

if i can write a letter or something like that... i will send a message to jo in sung.... "jo.. kyo is good girl for you... dating or marry her please.... (i,m so sorry my  english is too bad... but i hope all of you can understand if i need share about my feeling... i'm so falling in love with jo in sung n song hye kyo like crazy...)  #shy...

Haha, you guys are so funny. I can't help laughing while reading your comments :)) @crazywindblower @Jocelyn_Chow and @lisP
@hclover96 : Huhm... I hope so too. It will be wonderful if he attends MPL's premiere. But actually I don't think he will attend because he's been busy with IOTL's shooting schedule and he is always in "ninja" mode :D

@IryaniY : Hi there! Welcome you to the world of O2 ;)

Guest crazywindblower

yeah jis might be so busy filming IOTL this days, but we might never know, he will hear or read about our wishes and he will appear in the mpl vip premier alone or with ghj since i think ghj is also friends with shk. :) :x :P

i hope kmh won't appear in the mpl vip premiere, since i believe she is one of shk's friends too, kekeke. i remember she attended a vip premier of one of shk's previous movie. if she will appear in the mpl premiere i hope jis is not with her.. :P:D >:) [-X

@IryaniY, hello and welcome!!

Your observations on the similarities between JIS and KDW are so so hilarious :D :D You all make me laugh (of course, I would still go for.....you know who) :) :) :)

Hoping to see JIS at the premier :) :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Yeah,!@On'Life,me too..also really love these FMV (Twtwb ),and some more ost mv on YouTube, i never miss them and every night i re-watch again when i get to sleep..!! 8-> :x ;;)

@IryaniY‌ ,welcome to these O2 family group, and nice to meet u.. :x >:D<

@hclover96 thx for info even thought this is stabbing a lot right on my left chess coz this is killing my delutional mode to the mode off ToT. i agree with you that the possibilty of jis appearance in mpl premiere is almost zero. but it doesn't make me stop hoping to see him at mpl premiere. :D

@IryaniY welcome to this wonderful ship!!! :D

ooopps sorry typo i mean chest not chess kekekeke. i just saw mfas shipper, i can't believe this thread already 400 pages for only 6 months. whereas jjh has had hubby. i like jjh and ksh couple but i don't think they have special feeling for each other. they are not awkward unlike our beloved couple when they're on the spot of public. they attended awards together and were so close.

i miss them so much....when will i see them again.. omo aigo seems like iotl almost take the first ratting on thursday drama!!!

@Øn'Łìfĕ yeaahhh they were so blended in that video. i remember when jis kept hugging her back even thought they were not yet filming. when they changed their seats, they were holding hands while reading script, when jis gave her hot pack and many more event. i still can't get the picture of them kissing in restaurant while there were no people around nor cameras and lighting. i don't think they practice of kissing scene. or maybe i'm just a fool, coz i think there is no need to practice of any scenes like this.

:o X(

I don't think JIS will ever look at someone the way she looks at SHK, don't you agree  :x :-* As they say the eyes are the mirror of our soul. My over delusional mind tells me that in the deepest crevice of JIS soul only the image SHK stays there :x :-*bjF9IYw.jpg

my heart is pounding waiting for news obout of them, always expect the news they had been courting, i miss them so much more....it's, not fair, when we always think of them for the affair, but they did not immediately tell us...  :(( :((

Guest crazywindblower

i too miss our O2 couple a lot!!! :(( :( how i wish that shk was in ghj role in IOTL or jis was in kdw role in MPL, so that we still see jis and shk together in a project after TWTWB.. 8-> :P:Di love their chemistry so much!!! :x  8-> plus their visuals are so perfect together..perfect couple match!!! :x 8-> :x:)

i hope someone catch them together somewhere and post their pic, since i don't believe dispatch for tracking jis or shk. Like a long time ago that @leesza (do i spell the name rightly? Sorry if i don't ) spotted jis driving white suv with a woman looks like shk. Btw what kindda suv that she saw? I hope the car is land rover freelander 2011 kekekeke