Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

@hearttsui, @lisP, hi chinggus, welcome back :-h

@blim0523, @Onlife, @wbhkis, @Jocelyn_Chow, @crazywindblower, @restudewi, @everythingnothing, @meryxsi (sorry if I miss any names ^:)^) thanks so much for all your awesome posts and unwavering love for O2 :x   I think we can definitely get to 450 pages before JIS' birthday :D

Finally have time to watch a couple of videos of IOTL's press conference.  JIS is definitely more relaxed here and the interaction between him and GHJ is like casual friends.  I can't help but think of TWTWB's press conference while watching the IOTL press conference.  Both press conferences have the same male lead, writer and director.  But the female lead is a different actress.  While GHJ is definitely an awesome actress, I can't help wishing that it was SHK with the same dream team again :(

Miss seeing them together so much :(

201301311411271810_1.jpg
540491_596062333752789_947044519_n_zps46

My personal favorites :x  Look at the eye contact :D
14695856141_803ff08701_b.jpg

@hclover96, thanks for these pics you made my heart skip LOL!

1st pic, look how JIS is clapping for SHK, my God he really adores her

2nd pic I hear JIS say, "Hmmm it feels like heaven to be near you"

3rd & 4th pics, I'm speechless, isn't that the look of two people who are so in love?

Oh, sorry. I stand corrected - it's 450, not 500 pages.

@hclover96, awesome pictures and good descriptions there, @blim0523 :) :)

wbhkis said: Oh, sorry. I stand corrected - it's 450, not 500 pages.

@hclover96, awesome pictures and good descriptions there, @blim0523 :) :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!! My dearest chinggus,I want to share a nice song from West life, the song 's name is My love.. :x 8-> ;;) these song so meaningfull..it's suitable for our lovely Jis Shk ..i think some of O2 shippers was listened these song already.. :x 8-> ;;)

Guest hearttsui

Jocelyn Chow

said: Hi,!! My dearest chinggus,I want to share a nice song from West life, the song 's name is My love.. :x 8-> ;

;)

these song so meaningfull..it's suitable for our lovely Jis Shk ..i think some of O2 shippers was listened these song already.. :x 8-> ;

;)

@blim0523, who knows we might even go beyond 450 pages :) :)

@hearttsui, what's the title of the song?

Please pardon the product of my crazy mind! :-O 8-}
I imagined SHK telling JIS, Paris is the most romantic place in the world. Of course who would JIS want to be his travel buddy when he goes to Paris than her beautiful SHK :x
I've really gone crazy sorry wrong spelling of *Delusional
8-|
BdtfZnW.jpg

cr: JIS FB and SHK Soompi thread

Thanks for answering my question, @blim0523 :) I love that song :)

I can clearly see the difference between the two interviews :) There is just something about this O2 couple :)  Hope they get to go to Paris together :)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Yeah,those song by Westlife {{my love}},.I heard it so many time.. :x 8->

@wbhkis, who knows they might just surprise us with the news that they are officially a couple :x there are so many signs that shows SHK is very special to JIS and SHK seems to feel the same way too. I have a feeling that the JIS-KMH thing is just a cover-up to protect their relation.

Guest o2fanatics

hi to all o2 shippers i love all your posts we have to be really patience until our lovely couple revealed their real feelings for each other. but now atlast we are going see again our in sung oppa in a romantic comedy this time. my delusional mind says SHK will definitely watch IOTL. keep fighting chingus and we are going to sail this ship smoothly.

Guest o2fanatics

remember chingus they are both said that TWTWB will definitely the drama they will never forget. If I'm not mistaken they both got injured there hand during shooting and JIS ask/beg writer noh to add another episodes and SHK fainted after the emotional scenes in what we called green sofa. and how can they forget all the sweet kissed that they shared..............oh my god ...pls dont tortured us JIS/SHK make another drama or romcom or movie....anything ......pleaseeeeeeee...

@o2fanatics, good to have you back :) :)

@blim0523, waiting till that day comes :) :)

Guest o2fanatics

@blim0523 @wbhkis thank you. we are all under the spell of our O2COUPLE  ;)) ;))