Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

@OnLife, wow! Thanks so much for confirming that bridge with pics, you made my heart skip with excitement. And again JIS is jogging on that bridge. :)

Why do I have this funny feeling that PD Kim and Writer Noh know a little secret between our super gorgeous couple. :x

@hclover96, thanks for the post. JIS and SHK are beautiful people inside and out :x

Yup, it's little hot at SHK's thread but I can't help but lurk becoz I'm excited for her new movie. I wish her good luck :)

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96‌ thanks for sharing both past and present article of shk and jis. both of them are really kind hearted and generous. super nice of them to give gifts to the staff. ^:)^ 8-> for sure the staffs of iotl are the same staff of twtwb since both are directed by pd kim. :) how i find it ironic that jis gave shoes to them just like shk gave the tetwb staffs last year and jis asked as well for the iotl staff shoe size which is what shk also did. same style? hmmmmmm :-? :-/ :-? my delusional mind thinks maybe shk advised or give jis the idea to give shoes to the iotl staff and what he needs to do to before he give them shoes..kekeke.. :D 8-> and i must say black yak shoes seems to be expensive for it to all in all cost to 30,000 usd.. :)) :P lucky iotl staff! :-bd

Hi everyone! Have you seen SHK's latest pictures? I am tongue-tied  :)) :))  She is drop-dead gorgeous  :(( :((  Whew!!

Guest crazywindblower

i too is excited for shk new movie with kdw, the story seems to be heartwarming and touching. :) better stay here chinggus,kekeke..though we are all delusional about our O2 couple, the atmosphere here is light and fun.. :) :-bd whoever shk chooses to date i will support her,coz men being linked to her are all good looking and nice. kekeke. but still my bias is jo in sung! :) :x why is her thread btw like a mini warzone? if i may ask? @hclover96‌ as i don't visit her thread lately. i only visit this thread most of the time. :)

Hi everyone! Have you seen SHK's latest pictures? I am tongue-tied  :)) :))  She is drop-dead gorgeous  :(( :((  Whew!!

@wbhkis‌, I couldn't agree with you more. What's also amazing is her youthful look as the 17-year old Mira. SHK is an ageless beauty :)

@blim0523, I definitely agree!!! Such a youthful beauty, that's our SHK :) :) :) :)

@hclover96, just curious :) Do other threads have 'fan war' as well?

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x :-h Hi,everybody my dearest chinggus, miss u all soooo much.. 8-> :) .so sorry these two day,because I'm so quite busy..Yeah.,I do agree everything u all more talked about our lovely Jis Shk, they definitely such a perfect lover partner.. 8-> ;;).. these morning i was saw an entertainment news from HK..! I heard they (the entertainer) said Shk she would like.to take a special different kind of action drama or movie (fighter,kungfu).! I also wonder how she acts like heroine..! 8-> ;;) :x

Guest mamamika

Hi chingus, How are you doing? Like all of you here i miss our couple so much, it's over a year when the drama ended but i still can't get out of it. I'm glad that this thread still moving so that i can come here everyday reading, knowing that there's still a lot of people like me who has that Obsession about this unbelievable couple. Recently i watch jis's new drama just to see his face again, i want to see him with other actors to compare. I must say that sorry GHJ's fan but our SHK is truly a beauty, a goddess compare to GHJ. With the same team, the same camera but really our Youngie looked stunning without many make up, but GHJ now looks very like a normal girl of nowhere, the chemistry between GHJ and JIS is also not that magical like Oh Soo and Oh Young. They look like really good friends, i can't see any attaction between them. The storylines are funny, warm, and straightforward but that can't leave us such a deep Impression like when we watch TWTWB. About JIS's role, like he said in interview he wants to show more about him through this drama, we can see that his character is more natural, warm and sweet, more like himself, but i think that this role is too simple for him, Oh Soo is really much more difficult to act. Maybe like us fans he misses that winter so much that he wants to work with the same team again, not because of the role that he chose. At the press conferrence, JIS looks relax and comfortable with the others, but its like he just does his work, but at the TWTWB's presscon he was very very happy and little shy with SHK around. That's something like attraction feelings. Am i right? Or just my delusional's mind? When i watch TWTWB i have the feeling that it was so true, this true love i can't feel in his new drama.

Guest hearttsui

timi163 said: @hearttsui where are you? I'm back here in o2shippers,  :))   I don't know how many times I watched this drama. I have the Directors Cut and it was all worth it. The only drama that I know that made an ''all kill'' with the ratings, songs (all three of them)  for weeks. Ahh, good times...  :x. I have this feeling (again!) that they will make another collaboration soon.  :-*   [-O<

miss our couple everyday...  sudenlly felt so sad, and afraid that jis and shk will be getting away from each other, especially since the end TWTWB, no more news about their relationship, i'm really sad... i'm really miss them .... #i'm dying

@mamamika I like both JIS's characters in That winter the wind blows and It's ok that's love...JIS character in IOTL is not simple for him to act. Jang Jaeyeol has OCD...delicate disposition, that's why critics praise his acting in IOTL.

P.S I really miss this couple.

Guest crazywindblower

everythingnothing said:

@mamamika I like both JIS's characters in That winter the wind blows and It's ok that's love...JIS character in IOTL is not simple for him to act. Jang Jaeyeol has OCD...delicate disposition, that's why critics praise his acting in IOTL.

Guest crazywindblower

i too really don't see that much chemistry between jis and ghj, i hope i don't offend ghj fans.. :)>- though some say they have chemistry, i only see and feel friendship between them..though i love their characters in IOTL, but i don't feel that much chemisrty.. :D:P

jis chemistry with shk is simply the best!!! 8-> :x ^:)^ i can feel friendship and love between them and i see sparks between them too.. :x i miss our O2 couple so much!!! :(( :(

hello @hearttsui and to all the other O2 shippers who are keeping this thread alive :)Let's continue the faith. FIGHTING! :-h
bFEnM98.jpg

Why do our O2 Couple looking so sad, they pretend to be smiling but there are no twinkle in their eyes and the more they look so sad in their unguarded moments. Hey guys if you miss each other why don't you just date and make us happy LOL!  =))TnF10Sx.jpg 

JIS : The most handsome man in the worldSHK : The most beautiful woman in the world 
=> They're meant to be together :D

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi..anyoung..!! to all my dearest chingus, let us praying for our lovely O2 couples ""handsome JIS & beautiful SHK"",will be a pair of lover partner and dreams come true.. [-O< :):)>-

Please don give up,we are a great, strong,wonderful O2 chinggus family .. :x \m/ ;;) :\">

@hearttsui‌ ,@timi163,@mamamika,@everythingnothing.. sooo glad to see u all come back.. >:D< :x 8->

Guest mamamika

crazywindblower said: everythingnothing said:

Guest crazywindblower

writer nim and director kim, why does iotl has so many kissing scenes of jis and ghj,almost every episode they have a kiss scene..unfair!!! X_X ~X( :D:P jis and shk should have been many kissing scenes too in twtwb..kekeke.. :D:P its okay i know and feel that jis and shk kiss scenes in twtwb are more sweet and you can really feel the kiss are heartfelt emotions.. :D :x 8->

Guest mamamika

OMG i'm getting bored of this drama full of kisses of two people who don't know each others very well yet, don't know if they really love each others or not, just focus on that topic "xxx", nothing impressiv. People are just getting amazed just because they get to see these two A-lister kissing all the time and then going to have sex. JIS once said after TWTWB he would never do a drama/romance again, didn't he? Why this? So soon? I'm so disappointed.