[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96 chinggu you are not delusional, kekeke..my clearly sees and says that jis chin is resting at shk head. :D they look so close and both their smiles are so beautiful, its like they are both so happy seeing each other.. :x

my delusional mind cannot stop thinking right now already because of the photo. :D 8->

thank you to ms.park for sharing the photo. :)

@ohsooyoung said, "My delulu mind says Maybe Kyo invites them to attend VIP premiere for her MPL movie."

@hclover96 wrote, "Can't help thinking that JIS might show up for the MPL VIP premiere now because Kyo went to visit him on set."

@crazywindblower wrote, "and notice jis chin is resting at shk head..waahhhh!!!"

That's exactly what I was thinking/seeing (the 'chin' thing) when I saw this pic at SHK thread.

And @onlife, you might be right when you wrote this, "When seeing that pic, I wonder SHK will appear in IOTL as a cameo or not."

My delusional mind says that JIS and KMH already broke up and he is secretly dating SHK now :D :D
@loucong @hclover96 : I thought the same as you. But after seeing this more times, I think it's probably Director Kim's hand :D :D

Guest marikolah

I've watched bits of bts and press conferences and I also think that JIS was way more chummy and playful with SHK in their interactions. Likewise, GHJ was way more friendly and close with SJS! SHK visiting the set is very awesome!

Guest mamamika

Oh my gott, love is in the air. So happy together! Seeing this two in a frame together is just electrifying. Can't stop starring at them. P/s: look at the position of JIS's shoulder and arm, that hand could be his. :D

best neeewwss ever..

Actually just like world within, there was so many kissing scene,, and because of that I don't watch IOIL like.. I can't watch JIS kiss GHJ in every single episode ..

Like we never ever see jis-shk picture again in forever.. and then this pic come up... aaah I'm so haappyyy..

anyway,, hallo my friends...

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,sooooo happy.!!! Our dreams come true..!! =D> =D> <:-P <:-P :x 8-> Our lovely Jis Shk, they finally meets again.. #:-S :x ..I wonder Jis saw His lover partner at that moment, how's his feeling.??so surprised..?? He don know what he wants to say something (hearts feeling)to Shk.??

Hi,@shey428,@ohsooyoung, @loucong, @merysxi, welcome back, so glad to see u all come back.. >:D< :x :x

Are we in heaven! =)) <:-P

I have a strong feeling JIS will attend MPL premiere! :x

Just us we all suspected PDKim and Writer Noh is into the secret of this gorgeous couple! Look how happy PDKim is :D Suddenly my heart is palpitating. With this awesome surprise I think this thread will reach 500 pages before MPL's premiere. Are we up for the challenge chingus.

O2 Couple alive & fighting! :x

Guest crazywindblower

i am still in cloud 9, i still can't stop smiling and looking at jis and shk photo.. 8-> :x :D notice that their smiles are the same same. it exudes also sweetness, it is as if they are so happy seeing each other. :)

it seems too that shk is leaning towards jis..kekeke.. :D i love that jis chin is somehow resting on shk head, so sweet.. :x

a huge part of me feels that it is jis hand on shk shoulder, hence the reason why it seems she is leaning towards him. but it may also be director kim's hand. :P

Guest crazywindblower

@hclover96‌ if the translation of ms. park twitter msg is 100% accurate, shk manager calling jis as oh soo oppa suddenly made me think of jis speech in sbs awards. jis dedicating his award to youngie pertains really to shk. :D :x its a special award and not only awarded to him because of twtwb but still he dedicated and thanked youngie for it. why oh why.hmmmm.. :-? :-/

and saying oh soo that shk haven't seen for a while. does it mean that they see each other still after twtwb? coz for me for a while means just for a short time or not too long. her manager can say haven't seen for a long time or some other words..or its just me being delusional, kekekeke.. :D:)) :P

Chinguuuus.....I just saw the news. omoooyaah so happy!!! yaay finally I can see these two together again after waiting this moment like forever lol :bz :bz  I had already this feeling that SHK might visit the set because we all know SHK is very close with writer Noh and PD Kim team and tadah it's true. As usual PD Kim is forever the third-wheel of O2's pics lol but it's ok because I can see someone has that wide smile on his face and really knows where has to put his chin :))  

Guest mamamika

restudewi said: best neeewwss ever..

Actually just like world within, there was so many kissing scene,, and because of that I don't watch IOIL like.. I can't watch JIS kiss GHJ in every single episode ..

Like we never ever see jis-shk picture again in forever.. and then this pic come up... aaah I'm so haappyyy..

anyway,, hallo my friends...

omg! definitely the best news ever. didnt expect a busy girl like hye kyo had time to visit jis and the rest of people. well i didnt notice the hand but first thing that i noticed was jis chin kinda easily rest on kyo's head? even though im not a pro in psych but doesnt the action means hes very relax and ease?  :\">

JIS's chin on SHK's head is one step closer to a back hug, that very sweet gesture of JIS and SHK's reciprocal action of leaning towards JIS has a very deep meaning to me, it's like an affirmation from Kyo that finally she has come to realized that JIS is someone she can lean on, someone she feels will never hurt her. I may be delusional but even SHK's visiting the set of IOIL for me is a prelude of something that will make this ship having a victory party. SHK is busy promoting her movie yet she is so sweet to find time to visit. Oh my lovely Kyo you really made our Oppa and us deliriously happy :x

I just noticed if we O2 shippers are fangirling then is it safe to say that PD Kim is obviously fanboying :D