[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest timi163

@hclover96  I have the TWTWB DC and those interviews were there , not translated though. It's  been 2 years or so and we never get the  translations posted anywhere until now ,  thank you very much. 

Here's an awesome button for you, blim0523 awesome

waveAny news yet?  TWTWB apparently is still in the forefront for its popularity!

Well, it is a notable drama!woohoo

Yes, TWTWB is one  of Insung's best and one of his most popular drama even after 2 years. 

@nataliakay, @blim0523, @timi163, you're very welcome :)  TWTWB is one of my favorite K-dramas and will always have a special place in my heart because it re-introduced SHK (was a casual fan before, but made me a hardcore fan now) to me and totally opened my eyes to the amazing JIS.

I've translated a portion of SHK's ent163 interview regarding her ideal type.  She did this interview on July 30 when she came to China for The Crossing's promotions.

Q:  What is your ideal other half like?

A:  Aside from appearance, the most important thing is for that person to have great respect for my work.  I hope my other half would not bother me too much when I'm immersed in my work.  I hope that person would have a very warm personality, to have the same interests and preferences, for example, if we are to travel, if everyone likes the same things, then we won't have to quarrel.

Q:  Family, love and work, which one is more important?

A:  Since I'm not marry yet, work is the most important.  After getting married, I would still continue working, but may let the husband decide on the important issues.  I would take care of the family a little more.

• Like 6

been trying to check out other K actors, younger than JIS . 

I havent found , more dashing, more charming than In sung. (at least for me)

I keep coming back to masculinity, and softie persona of Oh Soo. 

aaahhhh Iove the fan art...

@ynette_stv  those are old interview (video commentary) from this couple. \

true words, no sugarcoats video commentary of Hye Kyo and JIS .

peace :)

• Like 5

I like JIS's screen persona (as he seems to exude) and from interviews reported, he seemed like a really nice person, too.  So, really like him too.

He is a good actor (add to that, good looking, dashing, etc) but he does not seem to get the jobs and that is sad.  South Korean film industry must be really hard.  Seems like it is not easy ..being a South Korean artiste.

• Like 3

Our thread is getting quiet :(  Miss all my fellow shippers here.  Hope we get more news of JIS and SHK soon.  SHK is busy with filming DotS these days.  JIS will have a fan signing event for evezary on 8/29 :)

More beautiful pics from Instagram:

11917821_520465558109784_1339162634_n.jp11887125_929562377082781_22083670_n.jpg11925861_1067299403287837_2074357616_n.j11821853_1482247065409427_1606702994_n.j11377798_1642918662656440_961052679_n.jp

cr to insung143hyekyo and wwi1990

• Like 6

Wow, our ship is sure slow these days, but we finally have news that JIS visited the set of DotS :)  I really hope we can get some pics also like we did when SHK visited JIS on the set of IOIL.

Jo In Sung, Lee Kwang Soo and Im Joo Hwan visited the set of DotS yesterday (9/9/15) and they brought popcorn & soft drink (those on pic)

10860112_969072789826504_685662460_n.jpg

Source & pic: bssaa504, cr to sjkiel instagram

The One performing "Winter Love" at the DMC Festival 2015 with clips of TWTWB playing in the background :)

• Like 7

TWTWB Ost's and the drama  turned out to be a classic, just like WHIB. I think Insung knew it too from the get go since he put a lot of effort to promote the drama and it was even  recognized  in Shanghai Film Festival 2013 (?).., just to be in the same line up with HBO's Homeland was a feat itself. This is a drama that when being mentioned in an article it's all about where it was shown or recognized or where  the Ost's has been performed even up to this day. So I' won't be surprise that not only Insung and SHK will look back TWTWB as a good experience but also as one of their best work as well. It's 2015 and Ost's are still being played, TWTWB are still shown in other places ( last year 2014 in other parts of China )  AND with still good ratings even after  2 years . Unlke some dramas that  only lived for the moment, this drama will never be forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...

so glad this thread still alive, i find it hard to log in via mobile, dunno know why....it's very fishy the news about jis etc visit dots is erased just by 2 days, after released...but they blow up YAI visit dots and gives the staff a truck of food. i think it's just media play to push YAI new movie...i still have a sense that they,our beloved couple are actually together

• Like 3