[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,@o2fanatics,welcome back these O2 thread, so nice to see u here, and almost two months be soon will seeing our lovely Jis oppa's new drama.. :x 8-> ;;):)>-

Guest o2fanatics

Hi jocelyn chow, yes im excited to see jis and shk for there next project . and i want to see the presscon of iotl if jis is so shy with his partner like twtwb towards shk.

My hope ~>
They will collaborate once again in a drama or they can have a CF together as soon as possible. Then, they will definitely recognize their true feelings for each other -> They'll confirm to be dating => WEDDING 8-> 8-> :))

Guest ohsooyoung

Base on all the twtwb bts I saw, JIS really acted differently compare to his previous projects. His behavior is really saying he is already falling in love with SHK. If only Kyo didn't have past relationships with her co-star LBH and HB, Omg Kyo might've been fallen in love with JIS too and became officially couple after twtwb. Nowadays, JIS-KMH is somehow quiet, no follow up news afterwards so I believe this issue is obviously made up by K-medias who used JIS's name in order to rise KMH into fame. Shame on you!!! JIS, hurry up court SHK now cuz The King might secretly seeing Youngie again. Lol delulu mode again. Aahhhh I miss o2 couple every single day :( Seeing throwback pics. , gifs , vids and reading back their arcticles makes me feel miss them even more literally. I know we won't see them together in k-drama land this year but having a chance to do cf together later this year, is enough to me. However, I'm still hoping for them to reunite in one perfect project sometime next year or next years. [-O< 8->

Guest o2fanatics

Ohsooyoung you are definitely right. We know and feel that they have a feeling for each other and its shows during bts and at the presscon. Actions is louder than words.

Guest chelseaann

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/27/kang-dong-won-and-song-hye-gyo-spotted-in-paris-agency-denies-dating-rumors/

-OMG! NO! ANDWAE! SONG HYE GYO is for JO IN SUNG ONLY. BACK OFF KANG DONG WON .

Hope they are not dating. I don't want our SHG-JIS ship sink. Srsly. Please LET IT ALL BE RUMORS and GIVE CONFIRMATION THAT JIS AND SHG ARE DATING! :D ♥♥

OMG it is really a relief that this dating news of SHK is just a rumor !! [-O<   [-O<
"At this, an official of the actors’ agency UAA denied the rumor. They acknowledged that it is Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Gyo in the photo, but said they were simply in Paris for a photo shoot, and that they were accompanied by their staff members."

Guest crazywindblower

OMO OMO OMO!!! I can't help but post and react to the Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won dating rumor in Paris..I HOPE THE DATING RUMORS ARE NOT TRUE!!! :(( :(( [-O< [-O< [-O<

I agree SHK is only for JO IN SUNG!!! :) :x [-O< and Kang Dong Won is MINNNEEEE!!! :D:)) :-*

But honestly, it won't be a shock if dating rumors of kdw and shk will come up as they are in the same agency, plus the fact that he joined shk's agency after he was released in the army. Out of all the k-ent agencies out there, why did he choose to join shk's agency. If i am not mistaken, his movie with shk was the last project he had before he enlisted in the army. I can't blame why a lot of people are speculating that they are probably dating, just like Won Bin and Lee Na Young.

But i really do hope and pray that shk and kdw are just really good friends and that there is nothing special between them.. [-O< I am really a JIS and SHK shipper, they are so perfect in my eyes! they will be an amazing and beautiful couple! :) :x

Until know I am still wondering why after TWTWB, jis and shk never had a chance to be together in any events related to TWTWB, nor in any occasions that they might have a chance to attend do. :-? :-/ Why there are no rumors or news as well about jis and kmh after the dispatch photos were released, kmh was supposed to be included in kdw's movie but she backed out the last minute. jis and kmh dating scandal came out, then the next day here comes the news that kdw joined shk's agency. :-/ :-?

I have still high hopes that JIS and SHK are still communicating with each other and they are probably seeing each other. :D :x Their actions towards each other during TWTWB filming speaks louder than their words. Plus the fact that in their individual interviews they praise each other so much. :) :-?

Let us all still hope and continue praying that someday news will come out that Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo are DATING!!!! :) [-O< [-O< [-O< :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!!my dearest O2 chinggus,so miss u all,with best wishes hopes Gods blessing to u all healthy,safety,happiness,beautiful and may dreams come true.!!

:x 8-> :)>-

Ohh..my..God.,I don wanna to believe that dating rrumors for Shk and Kdw are true.. [-X [-( ;;) those an unbelievable, hence she was interviewed after her movie(Mpl)was ended, and she was said Kdw and her became a best friend after they filmed the movie (Mpl).. ;;) :> :)

Btw the photos shoot in Paris,inside the pic some tall guy whom wore the white shirts, he looks like Jis..is that Jis.?? :-/ :-? ;;) :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Anyway don worry loh.. just now I was saw the other thread, a senior said that they went to Paris together is because they got made a magazine photos shoot.. ;;) =D> #:-S ..So don worry be happy,I believe faith our lovely Shk is belongs to Joinsung oppa..!! [-O< 8-> :)>- :)

Guest o2fanatics

@crazywindblower‌ im totally agree with you. im still hoping they will collaborate again in a project.

Jocelyn Chow said: Hi,!!my dearest O2 chinggus,so miss u all,with best wishes hopes Gods blessing to u all healthy,safety,happiness,beautiful and may dreams come true.!! :x 8-> :)>- Ohh..my..God.,I don wanna to believe that dating rrumors for Shk and Kdw are true.. [-X [-( ;;) those an unbelievable, hence she was interviewed after her movie(Mpl)was ended, and she was said Kdw and her became a best friend after they filmed the movie (Mpl).. ;;) :> :) Btw the photos shoot in Paris,inside the pic some tall guy whom wore the white shirts, he looks like Jis..is that Jis.?? :-/ :-? ;;) :x

Guest crazywindblower

i also do wonder why there are limited bts photos of jis and shk while filming twtwb. and why there are no photos of them during the twtwb after party. why there are no bts of shk and jis kissing scenes nor hug scenes in twtwb. its like twtwb filming is a private one, are they trying to hide something? :-/ :-? :-? :-/

Guest crazywindblower

Chinggus, we should not worry anymore with JIS acting opposite Gong Hyo Jin in their upcoming drama It's Okay, That's Love, as GHJ is already confirmed to be dating actor Lee Jin Wook.. :D:P GHJ and JIS are for sure purely friends! :)

But I still believe and feel that JIS and KMH dating is not true at all, it is just a cover-up for something.. :D:P  Please God, I hope and pray that news will broke out soon that JIS and SHK are dating!!! :x [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest ohsooyoung

Lee Jin Wook?? Choi Ji Woo's ex bf right? Don't care about them cuz I only care about O2 couple. If only Kyo met JIS before LBH and HB...sighs :( Still in a high hopes they will cross their path again sometime soon. JIS still tops on my list for Kyo's heart ♥ Tbh, I know JIS when I first saw him on WIB aka Memories in Bali in our country but I never liked him until TWTWB and I discovered he's hilarious and has good personality.

Guest o2fanatics

i just wondering what if JIS is the leading man of SHK in fullhouse and worlds within.......... OH MY GOD...................

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!@crazywindblower,so miss u come back..I do agree what u think,it's really so curiously, and so fissy,.I think all of u still remember that all the Twtwb,they had a small farewell party at the cafe house..our lovely Jis Shk came out from the darkness place. ;;) :> :) ..Shk unnie she looks like a bit happy,she feel like the wind blows.(ottoke, her feeling don knoe what to do..loh.. ) ;;):P 8-> ..

in my thought, I feel Jis was gave a promise to his lover partner Shk,if may be..if he told her that "Oppa will be waiting for u,until u finished all the project that u handled.." my delusional mind come again.. :P 8-> :x