[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,! So miss to my dearest chinggus,just want to share about the new drama {{It's OK,That's Love}}.. :) that i was saw last night,..

"It's Okay,That's Love"holds its first script reading with Joinsung,Gonghyojin and more..-some other part of The drama's writer No Hee Kyung and PD Kim kyu Tae share, "We'll try our best effort to make the filming very fun and help the actors enhance their acting skills."They also promised that the actors will enjoy the time they'll be shouting and create a wonderful drama. During the script reading, a pleasant atmosphere was set..

Joinsung approached the actress n greeted as well as the crew n the rest of the cast. All the cast had an enjoyable time reading the scripts.It was also a pleasant opportunity for GHJ as she reunites with the writer NoHeeKyung after a long time... cont.. :x ;;)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

keep cont..

Practicing the scenario and exercises lasted for over four hour.Though the session started in serious atmospherit all wenwent well and filled with enthusiasm eventually Despite the long hours of practicing the scenarios,the enjoyable atmosphere never ceased out n everybody concentrated with their lines n delivered the an quite well..

After practicing the script, PD Kim said, "The staff n the actors are so good n I'm very proud of them.We will try to maximize the fun in filming the drama. We'll work hard together to create a very good drama.. "

"It's Okay,That's Love" will premiere on July on SBS following the newly released drama...you're all surrounded..!! :x 8-> ;;) hopes u all enjoy it..I hopefully can be soon to watch our lovely JIS new drama.. 8-> :) :-bd

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Wow..,Our lovely Jis..he absolutely professional as a actor and model.. :x 8-> kunde,i wonder iff.. if..he will be really to be real good honest boyfriend for his lover partner(Shk)..?? :-/ ;;) 8->

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,! @On'Life.,why did u asking like these.?? Meee too also was admined this O2 couples fanpage..I also have my own Facebook too.. :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!!@On'Life,thanks for u reminded me that the drama {Angel Eyes}..yeah,i do agree what u said, i watched these drama was episode 5 already.. it's also a nice melodrama story, the actor and actress also a perfect couples.. :x 8-> ;;)

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x @hclover96,thanks so so much for sharing our lovely JiS's black yak pics, and miss Jis Shk's Twtwb pics..I hopefully and wish can see his news drama soon.. 8-> :)

class="content-title"20 Lovey-Dovey Real and Imaginary Couples

-skip unrelated-

Song Hye Gyo + Jo In Sung (O2 Couple)

O2_zps489b3c0d.jpg

Why are they the O2 couple? Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo starred in “That Winter, The Wind Blows” as (fake) siblings Oh Soo and Oh Young, hence O2. Also, as their shippers reminded us: “O2 stands for oxygen. These two will take your breath away once you watch their story.”

Drama love quote: ”Love is like the wind… you can’t see it, but you can feel it.”

Who should ship them: Those who think a big height disparity is super cute (Song Hye Gyo is 1.61m, Jo In Sung 1.87m). Song Hye Gyo said, “Even I thought we looked good together onscreen. Since he’s tall and I’m short, it feels like a romance comic.”

credit  Soompi

Guest shey428

Hello O2 shippers!

Cant wait for their upcoming projects! I remember SHK mentioned before she wanted to do a romcom and now JIS is doing one. Is it a coincidence? Or their soul really communicates beyond their knowings. Haha

Saw the script reading photos of IOTL, happy that i didnt see some electrifying eye to eye contact between JIS and GHJ. I could really see the difference on how JIS took care of SHK versus his other female co-stars.

Meanwhile, i was just wandering what could've been happen if JIS played the role of HB in WW. Maybe they are still dating upto now coz i know for a fact that he will really treasure SHK.

#sigh.... How i wish...

@shey428, welcome back dear :P

I'm really looking forward to the bts of IOTL.  Not only do I want to see how JIS treats his other female co-stars, but I think it would be funny because most of the actors in IOTL are humorous and outgoing people (JIS, LKS, GHJ).  I can imagine filming for them would be fun and comfortable on set :)

Making of Parkland Summer 2014 video:

On a smoking break while filming on Friday morning

6d36d6e7gw1eg7xlousd1j20hs0hs41c.jpg

Guest shey428

@hclover96‌ yeah its been awhile and i miss the o2 couple as well. Just finished watching FH for the nth time! Haha

Im excited to see iotl because i think this will be the first project of JIS romcom for me. Im expecting to see the real life playful side of JIS in the drama.

Btw, i saw some gif of Shk from her thread. That gifs from cannes way back 2008. Have to agree with the user comment. She's very candid there and carefree very han ji eun as i see. No wonder JIS and SHK had great laugh in bts of TWTWB. :D