[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest o2fanatics

@hclover96‌ it's so frustrating not to see our o2 couple together in any event after TWTWB but your post is DAEBAK. Different event but look at them Gorgeous and handsome couple.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-29-at-1.01.59-AM.png
cr to songhyegyo.net

See! SHK looked so relaxed, standing next to KDW. It is totally different from seeing her with JIS, she was so awkward. It is really suspicious. Me myself when staying next to one I love with such concealed feeling, I would do the same way as she did. SHK, were you happy when getting close to JIS? JIS, do you feel the same? Don't be hesitant to express each other's feelings. Just let it calm, let it flow. Don't make any sensational news. Make people wondering, puzzled. When time comes, announce the world that both of you have decided to be together for real. I am sure, we -02 shippers- are sure, everyone will respect it.

@hclover96, Some old gifs that I like from the first Japanese TWTWB fan meeting.  I wonder what JIS is thinking when watching these bts

I think JIS has a lot of precious memories. He is looking into the selected scenes soo deeply, indicating he is so into those moments with his lovely partner. He soon pulled his lips when watching the scene when SHK touched his face on the snowy field.

@ chichi
, thanks for the warm welcome ;)

i'm amazed at your observation about SHK's relaxed behavior with KDW and her awkward behavior with JIS..i agree i'm also like that when i am around someone i swoon over but don't want to make it obvious :x

i have a strong feeling they still think about each other :x. the way i see it, it just didn't work at this time becoz both of them have apprehensions of falling in love with each other..SHK maybe consciously prevented herself from falling for JIS becoz some narrow-minded people have already branded her as someone who always falls in love with her leading man, her aloofness maybe scared JIS. one thing more i think JIS feels he is not good enough for SHK because he sees her as someone who is so perfect. but in the end if the love is strong it will be able to conquer all their fears :x :-* <:-P

@meryxsi, @Øn'Łìfĕ, thanks for the awesome PS pics :-bd

@chichi, welcome back dear.  It's good to see you're still onboard this ship :)

@blim0523, thanks for that lovely pic.  Are those words from a song?  It's really beautiful and makes me miss O2 very much :(  I sincerely hope that later down the road, their paths will cross again.

They really look gorgeous in these formal events.  JIS at the Sohu Fashion Awards and SHK at the Miss Dior event
14438185046_5b78b6ed50_z.jpg

hclover96 said: @meryxsi, @Øn'Łìfĕ, thanks for the awesome PS pics :-bd

@chichi, welcome back dear.  It's good to see you're still onboard this ship :)

@blim0523, thanks for that lovely pic.  Are those words from a song?  It's really beautiful and makes me miss O2 very much :(  I sincerely hope that later down the road, their paths will cross again.

They really look gorgeous in these formal events.  JIS at the Sohu Fashion Awards and SHK at the Miss Dior event

Guest Jocelyn Chow

hi,!! my dearest beautiful,handsome O2 chinggus.. :x @hclover,today I was saw a shock news from newspaper that the actress GHJ who was acted the drama IOTL, she was injured an accident on the road,while she almost finished her drama..may be she had to stop to act the drama for a while.. Did u all know these news..?? :-/ :( :-S

Guest Jocelyn Chow

hi,!! @blim0523,u are right,i do agree what u said ,our lovely Shk she becomes more popular in China a and all the world..btw the actress Natalie Portman also said Shk really prettier than her,hopes God blessing her for all the best and being successful her films.. [-O< :x 8-> :-bd

Hello 02 chingus . How are you ?
It has been a long time for me to come back this thread. Some time I think I don't care about them anymore and I will move on from this ship and ? Apparently not :-O I'm still lurking this thread and feel excited when you guys post news and pix about them. Can't wait for their new projects, especially SHK's new movies ( the one with Kang Dong Won and her Chinese movie with my favorite actor  Joe Cheng :)>-

I have seen my O2 chingus posted the pix SHK & JIS "be together at  SIFF" . Even it was PS pix, but they really look like a highly compatible couple \:D/. You guys have " Black and White" couple, can I share mine with " All Black couple" (Thanks hclover posting above pix and remind me my hobby. This time it's not Mr Leung anymore, but Mr Ming :P
O2 is at the events in ........ someday ... in the very near future ... or at "That Ahjuma's wedding"  *Hell Yeah * :D :o)
redcarpet1copy_zps9e8b5e71.jpg

I don't have much to share now. Just hope SHK and JIS's new projects will be hug success and our fans like us can happy with them . Then I will bring soju to share the joys with my friends here. 

Soju time on O2 couple's way :D

sojucopy_zps43f74958.jpg

I'm still dreaming about the CF with SHK & JIS. So jelly with other couples, they have meeting, events and CF together, But O2 ... it was never happened, Wei, wei ? 
PS: Its so good to see this thread is still alive, thanks everyone who contributed so much for it. It's time to back my lurking mode and sneaky at our neighbor thread as well :D Have a nice weekend  

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x :-h hai,.!! @Zuizui, 欢迎你回来,welcome back to O2 thread, so nice to see u..hopes u often come back to post more update news about Jis Shk.. :x 8->

Guest Jocelyn Chow

My dearest chinggus, did u all know that Jis is really dating with Kmh..??I was saw these news is today,but why..oh..why..?? :-/ X_X :( ..I really surprised and I can't accepted these so surprised news..?? I have no idea, it's happy or sad for our lovely Jis...hmm..mm.. X_X [-( :-S.. kunde I extremely Jis will be together with Shk in a real life..!! Soooooo... :-S X_X

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Ha..loh..! :-h :x where are u all my dearest O2 chinggus, @hclover,@On'Life,@restudewi ,@Cara,@insung143hyekyo,@Chichi,@crazywindblower,@timbered,@hearttsui, @timi@shey428,@O2fanatics,@heavier,@kisseye..and others I forgot names to mention it..mian ^:)^ :P ..pls come back, so miss u all my dearest chinggus.. :x 8->