Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

hclover96 said: I wonder what they are whispering about :P

JIS being a gentleman even though this scene is in the drama :P

hclover96, thanks for these..

just curious what happened to our O2 couple, they really seem to be so fond (in love) of each other. JIS treated SHK like a queen and during their interviews they always had high praises for each other. i was expecting/dreaming they would end up together in real  life or was i too delusional 8-|

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,! Anyoung to my dearest O2 chinggus, and kamsahamnida :-* 8-> @meryxsi and @hclover96‌ thankssss..so much u2 posted Jis Shk their Twtwb memory pics.. :x 8-> I was wonder it maybe someday will being happen dreams come true for our lovely Jis and his lover partner Shk..aja..aja.. [-O< 8-> :x

Guest o2fanatics

If iam not mistaken jo in sung attended SIFF last year and now song hye kyo at the SIFF. Aaaahhhhhh..........

Why oh why?? You are not together in the same event.

@o2fanatics, JIS attended the SIFF last year and SHK attends the SIFF this year.  The weird coincidence is it's exactly on the same date, June 14.  JIS attended on June 14th, 2013 and SHK's exactly one year later, June 14th, 2014 :)

Pic of O2 at the Shanghai Film Festivals

14417713722_af1b88b287_c.jpg

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Wow,sooo gorgeous, charming and beautiful for our lovely Shk, she kept the long hair looks nice..and Jis extremely handsome too.. :\"> 8-> :D

[Just made it] Our couple on the red carpet :D

U6qGeOe.jpg?1?8247

@hclover96: Thanks to your pics :D

Guest o2fanatics

@hclover96‌ it's so frustrating not to see our o2 couple together in any event after TWTWB but your post is DAEBAK. Different event but look at them Gorgeous and handsome couple.

@ hclover96, On Life, meryxsi, thanks for the pix, you girls are all amazing

O2 couple are perfect beyond words..hoping they would realize that..Saranghae O2 Couple :x :-*

wbhkis said: Same here, @hclover96, another project for WB-SHK. It's about time :) :) :)

But would a WB-SHK-JIS on-screen collaboration too much to ask
;) :x 8-> [-O< Is it even possible? Just asking !!

Screen-Shot-2014-05-29-at-1.01.59-AM.png
cr to songhyegyo.net

See! SHK looked so relaxed, standing next to KDW. It is totally different from seeing her with JIS, she was so awkward. It is really suspicious. Me myself when staying next to one I love with such concealed feeling, I would do the same way as she did. SHK, were you happy when getting close to JIS? JIS, do you feel the same? Don't be hesitant to express each other's feelings. Just let it calm, let it flow. Don't make any sensational news. Make people wondering, puzzled. When time comes, announce the world that both of you have decided to be together for real. I am sure, we -02 shippers- are sure, everyone will respect it.

@hclover96, Some old gifs that I like from the first Japanese TWTWB fan meeting.  I wonder what JIS is thinking when watching these bts

I think JIS has a lot of precious memories. He is looking into the selected scenes soo deeply, indicating he is so into those moments with his lovely partner. He soon pulled his lips when watching the scene when SHK touched his face on the snowy field.

@ chichi
, thanks for the warm welcome ;)

i'm amazed at your observation about SHK's relaxed behavior with KDW and her awkward behavior with JIS..i agree i'm also like that when i am around someone i swoon over but don't want to make it obvious :x

i have a strong feeling they still think about each other :x. the way i see it, it just didn't work at this time becoz both of them have apprehensions of falling in love with each other..SHK maybe consciously prevented herself from falling for JIS becoz some narrow-minded people have already branded her as someone who always falls in love with her leading man, her aloofness maybe scared JIS. one thing more i think JIS feels he is not good enough for SHK because he sees her as someone who is so perfect. but in the end if the love is strong it will be able to conquer all their fears :x :-* <:-P

Guest o2fanatics

@chichi and @blim0523‌ both of you are absolutely right on your observation. :D

okay you can call me crazy or super delusional but i think this is what JIS feels for SHK  :x

9VtKn56.jpg

cr: as tagged

@meryxsi, @Øn'Łìfĕ, thanks for the awesome PS pics :-bd

@chichi, welcome back dear.  It's good to see you're still onboard this ship :)

@blim0523, thanks for that lovely pic.  Are those words from a song?  It's really beautiful and makes me miss O2 very much :(  I sincerely hope that later down the road, their paths will cross again.

They really look gorgeous in these formal events.  JIS at the Sohu Fashion Awards and SHK at the Miss Dior event
14438185046_5b78b6ed50_z.jpg

hclover96 said: @meryxsi, @Øn'Łìfĕ, thanks for the awesome PS pics :-bd

@chichi, welcome back dear.  It's good to see you're still onboard this ship :)

@blim0523, thanks for that lovely pic.  Are those words from a song?  It's really beautiful and makes me miss O2 very much :(  I sincerely hope that later down the road, their paths will cross again.

They really look gorgeous in these formal events.  JIS at the Sohu Fashion Awards and SHK at the Miss Dior event

blim0523

said:

@ hclover96, On Life, meryxsi,

thanks for the pix, you girls are all amazing

O2 couple are perfect beyond words..hoping they would realize that..Saranghae O2 Couple :x :-*

Guest Jocelyn Chow

hi,!! my dearest beautiful,handsome O2 chinggus.. :x @hclover,today I was saw a shock news from newspaper that the actress GHJ who was acted the drama IOTL, she was injured an accident on the road,while she almost finished her drama..may be she had to stop to act the drama for a while.. Did u all know these news..?? :-/ :( :-S

I would just like to congratulate Ms. Song Hye Kyo for her overwhelming popularity in China! ^:)^ =D>