[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest ohsooyoung

I really miss JIS-SHK together a lot :( They are both busy doing projects individually esp. SHK which is good, but wait.....my curiosity strikes again....Do they miss each other? or Do they still keep in touch? I think JIS is probably missing Kyo since he's working with his TWTWB family ~PD KGT and writer Noh. :x JIS can't help but reminiscing sweet and unforgettable memories with Kyo :\"> IOTL would never be the same as TWTWB (deal with it) Seeing latest some bts of IOTL, I noticed JIS behavior is somewhat dull, not so happy with his leading lady, longing to his Oh Young (SHK) maybe.. Gosh there's no spark in JIS' s eyes really. I like GHJ because she is a good actress but I'm not a fan of hers. Stay tuned for more IOTL updates and see if JIS is still the same throughout IOTL thing.

wNFPIL.gif
JIS's eyes full of sparks and happiness ;) ;;):P

@ohsooyoung i understand how how you feel. i felt the exact same thing when i first saw the script reading picture for "IOIL". even though "twtwb" was a melodrama but their faces just so lightened up. but like someone in here said let wait and see the "IOIL" script reading bts video to see how people's faces were.

@LoVe Cartier, I really like that gif you posted :D  I've always wondered what JIS was saying to SHK as both of them were smiling afterwards :)  Really looking forward to IOTL and the bts for it.

@ohsooyoung, I miss our O2 couple also :(  I watched the SBS Drama Awards again and can't help smiling when JIS made his speech for his Special Award.  I really hope IOTL will be a big hit and we can get to see our handsome JIS at the SBS Drama Awards again this year :D

ZI5qEo.gif
Look at how happy he is for SHK's "Top Excellence" win :D

Kj5mTo.gif

@hclover96, if only i could click the awesome icon a hundred times :) :) :)  I have seen these pictures before, but I guess these ones were taken from a different angle :)

Observe the way JIS looked at SHK in the first pic. This is just full of awesomeness!!  In the second pic.....I don't know what to say 
:D :\"> :x

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,!!.Anyoung to my dearest chinggus O2 ,so misssss u all. :x 8->..@hclover,@Love Cartier thanks so much more for sharing Jis & Shk pics,video..I really really like the part 2 pics,(inside the car,in bed room ).both of u2 so awesome, :-bd :) ;;) I really miss our lovely Jis Shk.. 8-> :\"> I so exciting and waiting,waiting and waiting to watch Insung oppa's drama ""It's OK,That's Love"".. 8-> :x

@Hclover96 : Me too, I've re-watched SBS Drama Awards 2013's these parts so many times, I really like the way he acted like this. When he heard that SHK won "Top Excellent Actress", it seems like he instinctively clapped his hands with this happy face. He even looked more happy than the moment when he heard he won "Special Award" :)

Especially, I very very like his acceptance speech.. "Youngie ah, oppa won an award". So sweet 8->

Guest chelseaann

Wooo~♥ I'm a big fan of TWTWB :D. I really love Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo together ♡♥ I didn't know that they are called "Oxygen Couple" Kinda weird but it's cute :3 (seems like they CAN'T live without the two of them together~~ Hehe ^_^)

@chelseaann, welcome to the O2 thread :)

New pics of IOTL:

14008872670_9f9eee6745_o.jpg
He looks so handsome here :x

14192969842_a6db339117_o.jpg
I can't help laughing when I look at this pic :P  It has a comedic feel to it with JIS' funny expression.  I guess this show is really a romantic comedy.  It has a totally different feeling compare to TWTWB :D

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi!!@hclover,thanks so much for sharing Jis pics of IOTL..these pics I was saw already, he's DJ style looks so handsome..!! :\"> 8-> he is my dream man,ha..ha..!

@chelseaann,welcome to O2 chinggus family.. :x >:D<

Guest crazywindblower

hi chinggus i miss you all! :-h >:D< i miss our O2 couple so much too! :(:(( i have been busy at work for the past months. hence,i wasn't able to visit this lovely thread of our O2 couple.

i'm excited for jis new drama, will definitely watch it. hope its a romcom! so that we will see jis funny side. :) i really can't see a spark or onscreen chemistry between jis and ghj, they look like they are just friends.. :P hye kyo unnie is still is still best partner for jis! :x :)

jis is getting so much handsome this days,same as shk getting prettier too. :) i still pray and wish that both are dating each other in real life. :x :) [-O<

i heard shk is being offered another movie after my palpitating life, i hope and pray that the male lead will be offered to jis. :) [-O< i miss their amaZing chemistry! :( :((

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:-h 8-> Hi,,!!@crazywindblower,finally "u" come back,so awesome miss u.. :x 8-> .definitely sure and hopes our lovely ShkJis will be joining soon 2gether make an amazing drama.. :\"> 8-> :)>-

Guest Jocelyn Chow

@On'Life,thanks u so much for sharing these pics,I LoveJis Shk so much,almost two month we all O2 chinggus will be exciting Jis's drama will be showing soon on SBS.. :x 8-> :)>- Aja.. Aja.. Hwaiting..

hclover96 said: @chelseaann, welcome to the O2 thread :)

New pics of IOTL:

MOD EDIT: NO QUOTING IMAGES!
He looks so handsome here :x

My comment is I definitely agree with you. Hey, it seems that HE IS THINKING OF SOMEBODY ELSE!!! WERE YOU HAPPY THAT WINTER THING!!! HAHAHA.....

I can't help laughing when I look at this pic :P  It has a comedic feel to it with JIS' funny expression.  I guess this show is really a romantic comedy.  It has a totally different feeling compare to TWTWB :D

Glad to see @shey428, @crazywindblower and some other loyal 02 shippers here. I just recognize from the last pic above, see....., it is all FAKE, look at their expressions, not so natural compared to the ending of TWTWB scene. It turns out to be more obvious that is all unnatural love feeling seeing the lady's expression as well as JIS'.