Quantcast
blossomz

[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

Guest Yonna Reyes

I really love our o2 couple they really have a link that we cannot help but notice :x :x im really thankful to all your wonderful post....hclover and insung 143 o my ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ you really brighten my day pls post more about our o2 couple even if its an old one :\"> :\"> with all this post we understand how jis and shk really feels deepp down inside....one day in that special day they will realize the magic that they have right now .They really are connected :-* :-* very prominent in their action ,the way they look at each other ,the smiles and the sparkling of the eyes when they are together is proof enough that they have something deep for each other.pls dear God let them see how woonderful their love is [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest o2fanatics

Anyone with goodheart pls do a MV of our couple . when god made you as there background music. Sorry i really dont know how to make one or even post a pic. Im not good on gadgets.

Guest ohsooyoung

I miss O2 couple like crazy :(( :(:(( :( Both busy with their respective work esp. his Youngie 8-> Will they ever cross their path again??? 8-> How long do we need to wait for your reunion? Hope you 2 are keeping in touch still. [-O<

We miss you both!! We're hoping to see you on another project soon!!!! Please make time to visit this thread Jo In Sung & Song Hye Kyo so that you'll know that you have a lot of supporters and lovable fans here .... [-O< [-O<

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x :-h Hi,@insung143hyekyo,I love these pictures that u sent,both of them so perfect.. :\"> 8-> ;;)..btw I also do agree that what u thought..I really hopes they can be collaborate together to make another new drama soon on next year.. [-O< 8-> :x.. \:D/

insung143hyekyo

said: We miss you both!! We're hoping to see you on another project soon!!!! Please make time to visit this thread

Jo In Sung

Song Hye Kyo

so that you'll know that you have a lot of supporters and lovable fans here .... [-O< [-O<

@Øn'Łìfĕ, lol, I don't think O2 would be lurking here as I remember JIS saying he's not really tech savvy and I don't think SHK is either :P

@insung143hyekyo, thanks for all the awesome edits and I hope you will continue to make more :D

The re-run of TWTWB has finally concluded in Japan.  Here is the last batch of pics from the last episode :)

14387356051_f11afeab49_z.jpg
14204084558_64c67a6b30_z.jpg

@ hclover and merysxi, thanks for those pics, can't get tired watching them over and over again..O2 couple is just amazing..haven't seen such powerful chemistry..they really explode on screen =D> :x :-*

@meryxsi, thanks for the lovely TWTWB pics.  Brings back fond memories :x

@blim0523, you're very welcome :)  I definitely agree that O2 has amazing chemistry.  They are such a visually gorgeous couple also.

I did more translations from the TWTWB commentary videos.  Hopefully I'll have time to do more :)

14404610204_213104382a_z.jpg
SHK:  After drama has completed, there was a lot of time to rest and travel.
JIS:  This production was very heavy/serious.  Didn't think it would be like that.  The weird thing is even after this drama has concluded for a long time...now still can't seem to forget it (SHK nods her head in agreement).  It stays in my memory the whole time.
SHK:  I felt that the period of time filming TWTWB was like a dream.
JIS:  Can say this production has left a deep memory.  No matter what new production is in the future, would still have a fresh memory of this drama.

hclover96 said: I did more translations from the TWTWB commentary videos.  Hopefully I'll have time to do more :)

SHK:  After drama has completed, there was a lot of time to rest and travel.
JIS:  This production was very heavy/serious.  Didn't think it would be like that.  The weird thing is even after this drama has concluded for a long time...now still can't seem to forget it (SHK nods her head in agreement).  It stays in my memory the whole time.
SHK:  I felt that the period of time filming TWTWB was like a dream.
JIS:  Can say this production has left a deep memory.  No matter what new production is in the future, would still have a fresh memory of this drama.

I wonder what they are whispering about :P
6ac651da81cb39db584d667fd2160924ab183008

JIS being a gentleman even though this scene is in the drama :P
644b7cbdgw1ea4tjnvpasg20g40ajx6r.gif