[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

Guest Jocelyn Chow

:x :-h Hi,@insung143hyekyo,I love these pictures that u sent,both of them so perfect.. :\"> 8-> ;;)..btw I also do agree that what u thought..I really hopes they can be collaborate together to make another new drama soon on next year.. [-O< 8-> :x.. \:D/

@Øn'Łìfĕ, lol, I don't think O2 would be lurking here as I remember JIS saying he's not really tech savvy and I don't think SHK is either :P

@insung143hyekyo, thanks for all the awesome edits and I hope you will continue to make more :D

The re-run of TWTWB has finally concluded in Japan.  Here is the last batch of pics from the last episode :)

14387356051_f11afeab49_z.jpg
14204084558_64c67a6b30_z.jpg

@meryxsi, thanks for the lovely TWTWB pics.  Brings back fond memories :x

@blim0523, you're very welcome :)  I definitely agree that O2 has amazing chemistry.  They are such a visually gorgeous couple also.

I did more translations from the TWTWB commentary videos.  Hopefully I'll have time to do more :)

14404610204_213104382a_z.jpg
SHK:  After drama has completed, there was a lot of time to rest and travel.
JIS:  This production was very heavy/serious.  Didn't think it would be like that.  The weird thing is even after this drama has concluded for a long time...now still can't seem to forget it (SHK nods her head in agreement).  It stays in my memory the whole time.
SHK:  I felt that the period of time filming TWTWB was like a dream.
JIS:  Can say this production has left a deep memory.  No matter what new production is in the future, would still have a fresh memory of this drama.

hclover96 said: I did more translations from the TWTWB commentary videos.  Hopefully I'll have time to do more :)

SHK:  After drama has completed, there was a lot of time to rest and travel.
JIS:  This production was very heavy/serious.  Didn't think it would be like that.  The weird thing is even after this drama has concluded for a long time...now still can't seem to forget it (SHK nods her head in agreement).  It stays in my memory the whole time.
SHK:  I felt that the period of time filming TWTWB was like a dream.
JIS:  Can say this production has left a deep memory.  No matter what new production is in the future, would still have a fresh memory of this drama.

hclover96 said: I wonder what they are whispering about :P

JIS being a gentleman even though this scene is in the drama :P

hclover96, thanks for these..

just curious what happened to our O2 couple, they really seem to be so fond (in love) of each other. JIS treated SHK like a queen and during their interviews they always had high praises for each other. i was expecting/dreaming they would end up together in real  life or was i too delusional 8-|

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Hi,! Anyoung to my dearest O2 chinggus, and kamsahamnida :-* 8-> @meryxsi and @hclover96‌ thankssss..so much u2 posted Jis Shk their Twtwb memory pics.. :x 8-> I was wonder it maybe someday will being happen dreams come true for our lovely Jis and his lover partner Shk..aja..aja.. [-O< 8-> :x

Guest o2fanatics

If iam not mistaken jo in sung attended SIFF last year and now song hye kyo at the SIFF. Aaaahhhhhh..........

Why oh why?? You are not together in the same event.

@o2fanatics, JIS attended the SIFF last year and SHK attends the SIFF this year.  The weird coincidence is it's exactly on the same date, June 14.  JIS attended on June 14th, 2013 and SHK's exactly one year later, June 14th, 2014 :)

Pic of O2 at the Shanghai Film Festivals

14417713722_af1b88b287_c.jpg

Guest Jocelyn Chow

Wow,sooo gorgeous, charming and beautiful for our lovely Shk, she kept the long hair looks nice..and Jis extremely handsome too.. :\"> 8-> :D