DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tasteless2690

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt2ycq_variousartistsrecruitment_fun?start=1#.UTYmT1el5VU

Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sunny WGM cut [ENG SUBS] at 1:20

"someone who takes a role in a drama", haha I think she gets caught here when she was a bit too specific. Hyoyeon's constant nodding gives it away also

Guest mareq90

this is just for fun (coincidences lol) :
tumblr_mj6jy7TZHp1qdhf3po5_500.jpg130210yoona.jpg
bev3papcmaacxtd.jpg?w=700&h=&crop=1
482753_435558123186843_1234976454_n.jpg

another version of kbs gayo daejun ending fancam (infinite's cam?)...can see yoona walked by clearly and all the boys are looking at her including jonghyun. especially @1.48 and @1.52...

mareq90 said: this is just for fun (coincidences lol) :
tumblr_mj6jy7TZHp1qdhf3po5_500.jpg130210yoona.jpg
bev3papcmaacxtd.jpg?w=700&h=&crop=1
482753_435558123186843_1234976454_n.jpg

another version of kbs gayo daejun ending fancam (infinite's cam?)...can see yoona walked by clearly and all the boys are looking at her including jonghyun. especially @1.48 and @1.52...

Guest pau-chan

mareq90

said:

@kurakuraygslow...MBC already blocked your video...sigh...

this is another version of the sbs kpop concert in LA ending...please tell me @2.27...did our couple looked at each other?

Guest tasteless2690

Haha, anyone else agree that "The Beggar" bit was not in the script? Yonghwa looked like he was about to laugh and the other guy just improvised and asked "were you a beggar?" lol

Better picture of JH's phone case (taken Feb 22)proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Guest viva9025

Hi everyone, this is my first time I posted in soompi because of JonghyunYoona . I love Yongseo because I watched wgm , I see they are very cute and something like everyone in real life, but I love JongYoon at the first sight I saw them , they are so talented. Jonghyun can play guitar, piano, compose many beautiful songs, do judo, and he is very handsome, but he has to overcome some troubles such as handsynd, plagiarism and latest crying nuts.. . Yoona is so beautiful, friendly, funny, she can dance, she is the face of SNSD, she have to stand the stress, the hateful comments againts her, I saw a video of her performance which she got a pain but she didn't want to make fans worried so she stood the pain all the performance.I am the same old as them but I can't do anything as they do, I admire them very much.Although they didn't have much interactions, I feel something between them, I don't know just I can't expain it. I hope 2013 will be the year of JongYoon.This is my capture from sbs kpop festival 2012 Jonghyun looks at Yoona
img]
They pretend to look at something but their directions are..
646b74ef0e99c26ca6d89902564a67bd_5379389

one more timeaace5c11b54d6967c0fa1a4a5e82a568_5379389b78beb8b7b84c58f73dad1ae05ca02e3_5379389 
1a26e4f16575b1a209f7f927602a7a64_5379389
when Jonghyun turning back two maknaes, Yoona also turning backe9c0e66206e5e60719ad7f49a7a439a2_5379389 

and looks at Jonghyun6afa9c920035ebbceb9237dd3e472028_5379389

when their eyes meet again28c7fe824504c68ec6d8646c02ccbcaa_5379390

she smiles
e727df2da2d98ddcfd247302d76e7d3b_5379390

when artists say goodbye , they meet againdf6a3a2236bc86fc12542d47b4c1bd27_5379388

I don't know what happened with my computer so I had my brother repost these captures , sorry for long wait. 

viva9025 said: Hi everyone, this is my first time I posted in soompi because of JonghyunYoona . I love Yongseo because I watched wgm , I see they are very cute and something like everyone in real life, but I love JongYoon at the first sight I saw them , they are so talented. Jonghyun can play guitar, piano, compose many beautiful songs, do judo, and he is very handsome, but he has to overcome some troubles such as handsynd, plagiarism and latest crying nuts.. . Yoona is so beautiful, friendly, funny, she can dance, she is the face of SNSD, she have to stand the stress, the hateful comments againts her, I saw a video of her performance which she got a pain but she didn't want to make fans worried so she stood the pain all the performance.I am the same old as them but I can't do anything as they do, I admire them very much.Although they didn't have much interactions, I feel something between them, I don't know just I can't expain it. I hope 2013 will be the year of JongYoon.This is my capture from sbs kpop festival 2012 Jonghyun looks at Yoonavlutdd

They pretend to look at something but their directions are....vlutdg

one more timevlutdm
when Jonghyun turning back two maknaes, Yoona also turning back vlutdk

and looks at Jonghyunvlutdf

when their eyes meet againvlutqi

she smilesvlutdh

Guest dcathy

cr. cookielle88

at 0:12,
Yonghwa: What’s your nickname?
Jonghyun: Flower deer.

ㅋㅋ we have Deer Couple now :Dviva9025 said: Hi everyone, this is my first time I posted in soompi because of JonghyunYoona . I love Yongseo because I watched wgm , I see they are very cute and something like everyone in real life, but I love JongYoon at the first sight I saw them , they are so talented. Jonghyun can play guitar, piano, compose many beautiful songs, do judo, and he is very handsome, but he has to overcome some troubles such as handsynd, plagiarism and latest crying nuts.. . Yoona is so beautiful, friendly, funny, she can dance, she is the face of SNSD, she have to stand the stress, the hateful comments againts her, I saw a video of her performance which she got a pain but she didn't want to make fans worried so she stood the pain all the performance.I am the same old as them but I can't do anything as they do, I admire them very much.Although they didn't have much interactions, I feel something between them, I don't know just I can't expain it. I hope 2013 will be the year of JongYoon.

Guest mareq90

@tasteless2690...i think so that jonghyun adlib the "are you curious?" part. because he paused for a long time before saying that. probably thinking whether to do it or not. because minhyuk and yonghwa were kind of blank when jonghyun paused for a while.
@dcathy...flower deer lol...there was once he wore deer shirt too lol....

Guest dcathy

mareq90 said: @tasteless2690...i think so that jonghyun adlib the "are you curious?" part. because he paused for a long time before saying that. probably thinking whether to do it or not. because minhyuk and yonghwa were kind of blank when jonghyun paused for a while.
@dcathy...flower deer lol...there was once he wore deer shirt too lol....

Guest mareq90

@dcathy...yes it is...you're fast...
deerburning moment at golden disk awards 2010 @2.03...

coincidence again lol...the naver line toy...jonghyun from the beginning (first video)....yoona @0.42 (the 2nd video)

Guest kurakuraygslow

@mareq90 I've uploaded the video again. Hope it will never get blocked anymore. If somehow I find any other interesting clips about our JongYoon, I'll surely make another video :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTrUp2_4tM

@viva9025.... hi there.. can u repost it again??

i cant see the pics... :-S 

@dcathy.... ahh better pic indeed... and yoona is still using the same phone case... ;;) 

and the video about flower deer.... i kinda laughed at the expression of jungshin and yonghwa LOL

and yonghwa's expression kinda the same when they were in part of gag concert.. when the host said "were u a beggar" to jonghyun.... :D (i think)

and @mareq90... yesthh.. it's a month already teehee....  :)

and already watched the 2nd and 3rd video before... and kinda surprised, a happy ones ;) 

P. S... sorta a sigh news... yoona is not using the baby green/blue colour phone case anymore today   =((

20130308181619_5139ac63ea74b_1.jpg

Guest ahnmr

@lambreta Where did you get that picture? it was really heartbreaking  =((  i just think that maybe the phone case just dirty or something, or maybe it's not couple item, who knows  :-? This is the first time i posted something here, hehe 
Annyeong!  :)

Guest mareq90

jonghyun said in an interview that he like sexy and feminine girl...argh!!! jonghyun...that are like not yoona at all...and he doesn't like giyomi player...and he sounds like a playboy...all cnblue members said that he like pretty girls...he like girls a lot...he like to go out a lot at night...but they all like missing pants girl rather than v-back dress girl lol...and he prefered phone calls rather than texting???...guys...please calm down my heart...deerburning...ottokkee...

Archived