DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

I did manage to catch that news of Jonghyun reuniting with his is on screen ex wife ... it'll be interesting. He hasn't had a drama since Orange Marmalade so he's long over due for one. She's an up and comer for dramas as well. So it'll be interesting to see how it turns out. Jonghyun has always struck me as a musician more as in his interests lies more in that field than the acting so it'd make more sense for him to stick with it. Or he can just be picky with his projects as well ... either way, it' will be good to see Actor Jonghyun again ... :D

As for the Busan Festival, i'll be surprised to see if it's OT8 for the performance. Yoona is shooting her drama now so depending on that schedule, I'll be surprised to see her there ... either way, I'm glad we'll be able to catch a glimpse of CNSD. It's def been a while 

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Guys, for you who (probably) still loving our lovely DeerBurning Couple and want to read their fanfic story, you can read my story in AFF. I'm writing that story because i miss them so much, and waiting is the most annoying thing in this universe.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1302844/you-sunset-and-the-story-about-love-cnblue-leejonghyun-romance-snsd-yoona-jongyoon-girlsgeneration-sakura-cnsd-deerburning

here the link ^^

Archived