DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

im also a shipper :)) i hope someone can make it a gif.. in one of the interviews of jonghyun and yonghwa with snsd i saw yoona doing a peace sign over jonghyun's head.. i hope someone can make that into a gif.. cause i don't know how :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imageLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this gif... 
Seohyun is behind Yonghwa and Yoona is behind Jonghyun... Our lovely CNSD couples :x :x :x
a147_zpsf46beceb.jpg
On the 11th of Dec 2012, Yoona on UFO:
Fan: unnie, which is coolest position in a band? Drum? Guitar? Vocal? Yoona: CNBlue kekeke 

fcc672f212d9bd4141c1891ebbfba3cb.jpg
Yoona was the first to attend CNBLUE's Blue Night on the 16th of Dec 2012

lovegirl92 said: imageLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL this gif... 
Seohyun is behind Yonghwa and Yoona is behind Jonghyun... Our lovely CNSD couples :x :x :x
a147_zpsf46beceb.jpg
On the 11th of Dec 2012, Yoona on UFO:
Fan: unnie, which is coolest position in a band? Drum? Guitar? Vocal? Yoona: CNBlue kekeke 

fcc672f212d9bd4141c1891ebbfba3cb.jpg
Yoona was the first to attend CNBLUE's Blue Night on the 16th of Dec 2012

Wow, Jongyoon used to be pairing in fanfics even though they have 0 interaction previously. :)I bet now they have enough interaction to start a fandom. Nobody expect this, right? But, looks what we have. :) So, guys, it prove that nothing impossible in this world :)
Goguma here, and I will support deerburning couple too (but yongseo will always be my number 1 kekeke)CNSD Fighting!!~~~

yeobo wrote: » im also a shipper :)) i hope someone can make it a gif.. in one of the interviews of jonghyun and yonghwa with snsd i saw yoona doing a peace sign over jonghyun's head.. i hope someone can make that into a gif.. cause i don't know how :)) 

I agree....nothing is impossible in this worldthe moment Yoona and Jonghyun like fanfiction come true
my favorite pic from thecrackedship tumblr
tumblr_mfjcnx1pAT1s1txx5o1_500.jpg
cr : thecrackedship
tumblr_mfjf1aYPqL1s1txx5o1_500.png
cr : thecrackedship

They seriously would make a gorgeous couple!
I may not be the biggest fan of Yoona but I like her. If they're really dating, I'd be very very proud. Haha. She's like sooo famous.. I think half of the world would want to date her. :o And that includes the most famous and influential people. Among all of these people, I find  the idea of her falling for Jonghyun pretty awesome. Oh. Jonghyun's a really cool guy. She's got good taste. :)) Awesome CNBlue is awesome. Also, there's Yonghwa and Seohyun. :D
CNSD! Top Band - Top Girl Group. How fitting. ;)) Haha.

Guest slaongdao

Ha ha ha, I opened soompi for YS thread as usual,but found this thread instead, wow deerburning, good name.

And finally I have a place to share my opinion ;;)

At MuBank when CNBlue won the fst time, did u see where YH was, before he spoke and after (sorry no cap, im using phone not computer). It seemed to me that YH didn't want to stand in between YN and JH. So, he stood by JH's left at first, then he came to the front to speak after that he stepped back again. What do guys think?

Happy new thread. :x

Guest Akirama

good night ~

actually i'm a goguma from neighbor thread kekeke. but i will support this JongYoon thread also !! :D

hope there will be more spazz-able moment for this couple in the future :)

Keep spazzing and your faith strong ! :)  

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Daebak! Just, DAEBAK! Finally a thread for JongYoon my loves~ XD I've always thought they'd look adorable with each other ever since I saw one, ONE fanfic of them. XD Anyway, looking forward for more 'interactions' rofl.

Keep Spazzing! :D

Guest pau-chan

If both JH and YN got married and have babies, they would be the most gorgeous babies to have walk on earth lol :x 
Can anyone recommend any really good JongYoon fanfics? I've only read YongSeo fanfics with them as a side couple (which is where my love for them kindled xD) but I want to read stories of them as the main couple. I know there are a lot of them in asianfanfic but maybe you guys can recommend some of your favourites? I would be eternally grateful :D

oooooooo!!!! fly fly fly! XDFinally "JongYoon Couple" own thread..I don't know but i guess most of this thread reader/ visitors are also GoguFam member..First Mubank green room interview was like a turning point for every imagination and wish this couple could make an interction..i even post "FF Author-nim God has answer our prayer"..Let's have fun, and wish they'll have greattime together, or maybe a real deal?:DD

pau-chan said: If both JH and YN got married and have babies, they would be the most gorgeous babies to have walk on earth lol :x 
Can anyone recommend any really good JongYoon fanfics? I've only read YongSeo fanfics with them as a side couple (which is where my love for them kindled xD) but I want to read stories of them as the main couple. I know there are a lot of them in asianfanfic but maybe you guys can recommend some of your favourites? I would be eternally grateful :D

Archived