DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

Now that I really think about it, it would be really cool if these two were together in an action drama or something like that. I'm sure Jonghyun would be able to pull out awesome action stunts and fighting stuff and Yoona just... being herself(?). It would be like watching and epic manga. With real people. IN KOREA
BRB fantasizing4453785+_5fdea4e1aba454a112160060e930784

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kidrockaprie11

i heard news that they already caught by netizen's (netizen's comment : this girl sure has a big crush on jonghyun) and their names are on search related terms on nate,woww cr:syoo4ever

tumblr_mh6msuQd721qmcdi1o3_r1_500.gif
6784e53fgw1e160ykh1tyg.gif

sorry i can't find the original source of the pic ^:)^ 

after snsd's winning speech, Yoona straight away went in front of Jonghyun, daww her body language was kinda obvious wasn't it?:\">
conversation
Yoona: cnblue will win next weekJonghyun: aniya aniya while making no signYoona: also make the no sign, then playfully slaps Jonghyun's arms
cnblue-snsd interview with eng sub

Guest kamotetruth

Hi to all!
Count me aboard this ship! :)
JongYoon is like surreal to me and I got goosebumps when I saw the MuBank interactions. I don't read fanfics, infact never read one but I already shipped this couple in my mind and heart after learning CNSD and YongSeo. I just feel they will match together well and obviously the really look great together. I wish for more moments someday, sometime. I am keeping the faith too. I am supporting this couple next to their bother and sister YongSeo! Fighting!

Guest dcathy

@yoonafan1878789 I also want to see their moments, like right now haha, but I just hope netizens keep quiet about it if they knew something :)

@twinkystar Aww~ that is like my no.1 favourite jongyoon moments in MuBank 8-> You have no idea how many times I've watched that LOL I even save their gifs in my phone just in case I miss them when I'm away from my precious lappy.. God, what have DeerBurning done to me! ~X(

Anyway, CNBLUE's Blue Moon concert will be held in S.Korea on 25th & 26th May. This could be an advance birthday gift for Boice Yoona :D ㅋㅋ

dcathy said: @yoonafan1878789 I also want to see their moments, like right now haha, but I just hope netizens keep quiet about it if they knew something :)

@twinkystar Aww~ that is like my no.1 favourite jongyoon moments in MuBank 8-> You have no idea how many times I've watched that LOL I even save their gifs in my phone just in case I miss them when I'm away from my precious lappy.. God, what have DeerBurning done to me! ~X(

Anyway, CNBLUE's Blue Moon concert will be held in S.Korea on 25th & 26th May. This could be an advance birthday gift for Boice Yoona :D ㅋㅋ

Guest aoi_enma

I hope so that Yoona attend CN BLUE concert again ... She declared that she is a fangirl, isn`t she? kkekeke
I think if everyone notice this moreover Korea`s press please give them chance for them to play in same Drama ... i prefer they become a couple in that drama ;)
another trivia about deerburningYoona is a fan of Japanese actor Takuya Kimura. She really likes him. In one show, she told that she cried when she watch funny variety show that Takuya Kimura present just because she doesn`t understand Japanese language.
Jonghyun in interview said : My first Japanese drama was Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi by Takuya Kimura and I really liked it. 3as_zpsf3249621.png

Guest dcathy

@twinkystar
Oh, I hope so! We need something to be spazzed in here, so please do leave some clues dear jongyoon-ssi :> haha

@aoi_enma
Starring in a love drama together, playing the lead roles.. ㅋㅋ I'm sure I know what scene will I anticipate the most.. coughkissingcoughscenecough =))
Lucky Kimura Takuya, being adored by these two amazing people.. LOL they sure do have similar taste :)

I just found these two interesting random facts about Jonghyun hehehehe

jonghyun_zpse206c410.png

MC: Jonghyun who's your closes member?

Yonghwa: NO ONE!!

Minhyuk: He doesn't care about us.

Junshin: *lauhghs* He only cares about his GIRLFRIEND.

MC: Jonghyun, do you have a girlfriend?

Jonghyun: no no no I don't have a girlfriend.

Yonghwa: Yes he has, he doesn't let her go! Even if we're at the airport, even after our performance.

MC: Is that true?!

Jonghyun: *smiles*

Minhyuk: He only loves his guitar T.T

Yonghwa: You should love us too, ok?!

Jonghyun: Ok boss!

540785_516344311740278_92268230_n.jpg

“I have two elder sisters. When I was young, my sisters used to dress me up like a girl. I remember I was pretty.” - Lee JongHyun

Jonghwa_zpsd6c2b947.png

Lastly, these two guys are so similar so I won't be shocked if someday it was revealed that they are both in a relationship with girls from SNSD.

dcathy said: @twinkystar
Oh, I hope so! We need something to be spazzed in here, so please do leave some clues dear jongyoon-ssi :> haha

@aoi_enma
Starring in a love drama together, playing the lead roles.. ㅋㅋ I'm sure I know what scene will I anticipate the most.. coughkissingcoughscenecough =))
Lucky Kimura Takuya, being adored by these two amazing people.. LOL they sure do have similar taste :)

Guest aoi_enma

and doesn't Yoona love ballad songs?Jonghyun wrote and compose beautiful ballad songs,boy has an amazing voice which suited ballads, he sings ballads like lullaby, soft, sweet and soothing:x

Guest dcathy

MC: Jonghyun who's your closes member?

Yonghwa: NO ONE!!

Minhyuk: He doesn't care about us.

Junshin: *lauhghs* He only cares about his GIRLFRIEND.

MC: Jonghyun, do you have a girlfriend?

Jonghyun: no no no I don't have a girlfriend.

Yonghwa: Yes he has, he doesn't let her go! Even if we're at the airport, even after our performance.

MC: Is that true?!

Jonghyun: *smiles*

Minhyuk: He only loves his guitar T.T

Yonghwa: You should love us too, ok?!

Jonghyun: Ok boss!

Guest mareq90

is it just me or jonghyun is always on the phone lately. he carry his phone everywhere. even yesterday at the airport. i saw even during all cnblue's radio interviews. he's always doing something with his phone. sometimes secretly.  there's one time during yoo in na radio interview, he was so restless with his phone and he looks kinda sad a bit at first. since i'm a new boice, is jonghyun always like that before?
i caught yoona with her phone during younha radio interview and fansigning. it's funny, during the fansign, while yoona was doing something with her phone, jessica came near her, she was shocked and hide her phone lol. she's not like that before. not during radio interview or fansign.
i'm sure suspicious of jonghyun lol.

Hello Guys!!!I am so glad this Thread was created, as I love the possibility of this pairing.
As I was saying on the YongSeo Thread, I have had an inkling that JongYoon had gotten pretty close since last year not together but really close.

• [*]
Her presence @ Blue Night before her SM Oppas and TTS-SNSD  
[*]Her Fangirling over CNB, which to me was out of left field
Jung seobang I get, CNB as a whole that was newI started then thinking that she must have gotten pretty close to the CNBoys in the last year and the only person who made sense in my eyes was JonghyunThey are the same age (a week apart)
They both starred in a Drama that year 
And most importantly they are in the same circle of friendsNow, while I was watching the CNB and SNSD interactions on Musik Bank, Imagine my surprise to see them interacting with each other as close friends and finding out they have great chemistry together. And even more so, she was the one who introduced everyone to the "I am Sorry" Dance, before the CNBoys themselves. I hope this is the start of a great friendship between the two.I also have to admit that I am a bit happy that Jonghyun popularity has increased lately: with his OST, his acting, as a member of the Kyuline and now with JongYoon  pairing
I am excited to see where this two are gonna lead us this year.

tumblr_mhbd8rjhmg1r7igjco1_r1_500.gif

Source: onsicas 

tumblr_mh7y2zK7Uc1qa0x13o1_500.gif
Source: tsunderee-chan,

Guest burningdeer0590

Annyeong Chinggus!! :-h :-h  I'm a hardcore goguma fan and also now a hardcore JongYoon shipper.   I’m a silent reader of the other thread and this is actually my first time to post here in soompi.

If Yongseo shippers are gogumas, what should we call ourselves? Burning Deers? haha! Whatcha think?:)) :-bd 

JongHyun is my ultimate bias in kpop world. I am unconditionally and irrevocably inlove with him. I even hated Sulli for few days after their “romantic scene” in Running Man. Hahaha. LOL. But after seeing that MuBank interaction between JongHyun and Yoona, ghaddd!! I ship them!!!!!!!:x 8-> :)

Jonghyun is a typical cold busan namja. Haha. So yeah, we burning souls find it very suspicious on why he acts dorky lately. Maybe he is in love? Hahaha!:D

He believes that when you clasp hands with your girlfriend you will easily break up. Also he’s not the romantic cheesy guy. He said he hasn’t given flowers to her ex-girlfriends.

Just wanna share this JongYoon fanfic which I like most.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/264557/it-s-not-a-perfect-life-cnblue-leedonghae-leejonghyun-snsd-yoona-yoonjinyi

The writer is so good in providing details and made it like as if it’s real. J

Anyway, I am hoping for future interactions for these two. J

Keep looking for evidences Burning Deers!:D

Guest kurakuraygslow

Hello Deerburning / JongYoon shippers!!!

I'm so happy to discover this thread. Really thankful to the person who made this. I've just register in soompi to post on this thread =)

Both of YoonA and Jonghyun are my biases from SNSD and CNBlue. I've been dreaming about this couple from long long time ago. They started with fanfic (eventhough I never read any fanfic about them, I'm still support this couple) ^^

However, there were zero interaction between them before this =(

Every moment I keep hoping when one day, there will be some interaction between them. Suprisingly, 2013 gave us the happiest moments when they showed us their priceless interaction! I feel like wanna cry :')

So, I've made another video compilation for all Deerburning / JongYoon shippers. Please have a look =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNS4swP44Jo

anyone realize bth jonghyun and yonghwa said in recent interview *different times* that their recent favorite song is John Legend's "We Just Don't Care (P.D.A *Public Display of Attention*)..heard the song? no? try..you can't help but feel giddy..i'll try to post the interview cuut lter..cos jonghyun's part was pretty old..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Guest dcathy

mareq90 said: is it just me or jonghyun is always on the phone lately. he carry his phone everywhere. even yesterday at the airport. i saw even during all cnblue's radio interviews. he's always doing something with his phone. sometimes secretly.  there's one time during yoo in na radio interview, he was so restless with his phone and he looks kinda sad a bit at first. since i'm a new boice, is jonghyun always like that before?
i caught yoona with her phone during younha radio interview and fansigning. it's funny, during the fansign, while yoona was doing something with her phone, jessica came near her, she was shocked and hide her phone lol. she's not like that before. not during radio interview or fansign.
i'm sure suspicious of jonghyun lol.

I'm still waiting for the day when Yoona and Jonghyun will publicize that they are dating and everyone goes "OMG I WOULD HAVE NEVER BELIEVED THIS". When that day comes I will put on the most gigantic hipster glasses and be all like "I am one of the glorious veteran Jongyoon shipper master race"

Archived