Quantcast
Jump to content
Guest aqua

DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Recommended Posts

Guest dea_dea

Yes! I am goguma too, hahaha but got distract by JongYoon couple now.

Actually i've expected that uri JongYoon had many supporters n will be more n more, bcoz i'm sure at ur first glance u will agree that they're compatible together :))

and i think when i look at uri JongYoon couple, they always remember me to Twilight couple  :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest yongseo27

i am goguma but now,,, i love deerburning couple toostart from now, i am not only cheking for yongseo thread, but also i will always checking for this thread too....
they just really good together....i wish for another moment of this new couple  :)>-
thaks for making this thread for our new couple ....you are awesome chingoo,,
^:)^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest YvzianeYS

@ajumma63 could you please give me the link of the picture and the story that you posted. :) thanks! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest yoonafan1878789

vg3er5.pngI love Yoona and I love Jonghyun theyre so cute how they stare at eachother, and look at Sunnys face
:x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't even know why I ship these two... But there is definitely some sexual very warm and romantic tension between them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest pau-chan

twinkystar said: pau-chan said: If both JH and YN got married and have babies, they would be the most gorgeous babies to have walk on earth lol :x 
Can anyone recommend any really good JongYoon fanfics? I've only read YongSeo fanfics with them as a side couple (which is where my love for them kindled xD) but I want to read stories of them as the main couple. I know there are a lot of them in asianfanfic but maybe you guys can recommend some of your favourites? I would be eternally grateful :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dcathy

LOL found these cute JongYoon gifs by mango-lover07 @Tumblr :D
tumblr_mbzzpgtW3D1rto4c1o1_r1_250.giftumblr_mbj8idfnUf1rto4c1o1_250.gif

Can't get enough of these two! Just imagine them being in a drama together, as the main.. KYAAAA~ well, nothing is impossible, right? :> In JongYoon world, dreams do come true; from fanfiction to reality. DeerBurning shippers know that :)


This is from Jonghyun's drama, A Gentleman's Dignity Episode 16.
tumblr_m77m2fh5kS1qjc63mo1_250.giftumblr_m77m2fh5kS1qjc63mo2_250.gif
tumblr_m77m2fh5kS1qjc63mo5_250.giftumblr_m77m2fh5kS1qjc63mo6_250.gif

Colin the fanboy problem child

Dojin: What the heck did you do?

Collin: I redecorated and made it a room full of hopes and dreams.

Dreams… (pointed at guitars)

and hopes. (pointed at SNSD poster)

Dojin: Put it back to how it was originally. This doesn’t work with the concept right now.

Collin: If you give me more allowance, I’ll think about it.

Dojin: Is $50 per week too little?

Collin: Mom gave me 10,000 yen per week.

Dojin: Does that make sense? 10,000 yen is $150.

Collin: Tokyo’s cost of living is a bit high.

Dojin: I’m going to text your mom to confirm.

Collin: I understand. Just give me half.

Dojin: From now on, $30 per a week. Punishment for lying.

cr. cnbjonghyun

I just love it when he says hope and point to SNSD poster, he's pointing to Yoona.
Ax5ZS5rCAAA7SZL.jpg:large

Fate? ㅋㅋ#delusional

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mareq90

@dcathy...thanks a lot for the AGD's thingy...i love it...tbh, i was waiting for it...:)
@yoonafan187...i noticed that about sunny too. she was looking at jonghyun and yoona back & forth lol...

54384-girls-generations-snsd-leaving-for

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

same handphone cover (green)? yoona's phone i think is Samsung Galaxy S3 while jonghyun's is Samsung Galaxy Note? such a coincidence lol...



(2012 KBS GAYO DAEJUN ENDING-JONGHYUN/SHINEE FANCAM)

@1:24-1:25...when yoona turned around looking at the back, there was jonghyun, and he sorta said hooray with both his hand up to yoona lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mareq90 said: @dcathy...thanks a lot for the AGD's thingy...i love it...tbh, i was waiting for it...:)
@yoonafan187...i noticed that about sunny too. she was looking at jonghyun and yoona back & forth lol...

54384-girls-generations-snsd-leaving-for

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

same handphone cover (green)? yoona's phone i think is Samsung Galaxy S3 while jonghyun's is Samsung Galaxy Note? such a coincidence lol...



(2012 KBS GAYO DAEJUN ENDING-JONGHYUN/SHINEE FANCAM)

@1:24-1:25...when yoona turned around looking at the back, there was jonghyun, and he sorta said hooray with both his hand up to yoona lol...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mareq90

@twinkystar...yes both are recent photos... from a week before...both are white samsung phones with green cover.
i heard about the nate pann as well...but there are no link posted for it.
p/s : both of them are beanie lovers as well...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest dcathy

@mareq90 :
you're welcome :) I was also waiting for someone to post it up here, but no one did, so I searched on my own and shared it here. Hehe~
And their phone covers look very similar :D

@twinkystar :
Woah, I didn't know that. I hope netizens don't do anything... reckless. To be honest, IF jongyoon really dating each other (OH GOD, JEBAL~~ listen to our prayers [-O<), I prefer them doing it secretly. Netizens nowadays seem to be exposing those who are in relationships and I'm afraid this might affect their friendship/relationships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, I remember in that Taxi show with CNBLUE lately, the boys were asked about dating, Yonghwa and Jonghyun wore a poker face while Minhyuk and Jungshin were the ones who answered that dating question loooolAlso in a radio show lately, Jonghyun was asked if thought he was pretty enough to join SNSD and his answer was YES!
Eeeeeeeeeh just found these Jashik pictures of Jongyoon  :\">   :\">
tumblr_miub0aQv2X1s1txx5o1_500.jpg
cr. @thecrackedship
tumblr_mgyfjd9DRQ1rtaws6o1_500.jpg
cr. omona143
These two girls are just so lucky... Just saying :Pyoon2_zpsce2ef31a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mareq90

@dcathy...i hope so too that netizens don't dig dipper into this. if they are dating i do want them to do it secretly so it doesn't effect their relationship and career. netizens are scary nowadays lol. their phone covers are similiar in colour and the phone colour are the same as well only the model are different.
@lovegirl92...is the radio interview at chin chin radio? do you have the link and translations of it. i was searching for someone to translate it because i heard a question to jonghyun about snsd and jonghyun also provided reasons right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest yoonafan1878789

mareq90 said: @dcathy...i hope so too that netizens don't dig dipper into this. if they are dating i do want them to do it secretly so it doesn't effect their relationship and career. netizens are scary nowadays lol. their phone covers are similiar in colour and the phone colour are the same as well only the model are different.
@lovegirl92...is the radio interview at chin chin radio? do you have the link and translations of it. i was searching for someone to translate it because i heard a question to jonghyun about snsd and jonghyun also provided reasons right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mareq90 : I don't remember which radio show exactly but this is the part of jonghyun:MC:Do you think you are pretty enough to become snsd member? 
Jonghyun said yes. Jonghyun said he was pretty when his sisters put him on makeup when he was younger and he said his eyelashes were very long too.So he thought he was pretty enough to join snsd.Soooooooo, out of all the female groups, the MC asked about SNSD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Hey DBs, it's me again hehe I've just morphed Yoona and Jonghyun and look what I've got:
Baby Boy: Little JongBaby-of-EIDER-YOONA-1-jpg-and-Jongh-jpg.

Baby Girl: Little YoonBaby-of-Yoona-for-Eider-im-yoona-3185133

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lovegirl92 said: Guys, I remember in that Taxi show with CNBLUE lately, the boys were asked about dating, Yonghwa and Jonghyun wore a poker face while Minhyuk and Jungshin were the ones who answered that dating question loooolAlso in a radio show lately, Jonghyun was asked if thought he was pretty enough to join SNSD and his answer was YES!
Eeeeeeeeeh just found these Jashik pictures of Jongyoon  :\">   :\">
tumblr_miub0aQv2X1s1txx5o1_500.jpg
cr. @thecrackedship
tumblr_mgyfjd9DRQ1rtaws6o1_500.jpg
cr. omona143
These two girls are just so lucky... Just saying :Pyoon2_zpsce2ef31a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...