DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

Guest mareq90

@kamotetruth...omo...you have sharp eyes. you're the best. i love the similarity of the pendant. yoona might used her own chain because jonghyun's one looks a bit longer and rougher. i was so curious about the pendant when i saw yoona wore it. it's like the first time that i saw she's wearing it. openly, very clear love pendant and it doesn't match her bracelet. before, she wore the bracelet with a matching necklace. all that i can think of was that jonghyun like silver things too like his rings and bracelet but couldn't find any similarities till now. so thanks again. you made my day. and thanks to @dcathy for the close-up photos and to @ireikaaa for the video and the moment.
also i don't think she will always wear it. because it's not a necessity item like handphone and all and she has to match her clothes :). it could be that she wants to show that she got a gift for white day from someone special ;).

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jongyoony

dcathy said: Just to share this interesting article from NetizenBuzz :D

[LOL] How to tell if an idol is dating

Just a funny checklist "supposedly" compiled by 100 women in their late 20s who have been fans of certain groups for over 10 years.

-

Level ★ [bigger chance of it being something else]
- Lives on their cellphone
- Has three different cellphones (lover/business/regular)

Level ★★ [grounds for suspicion]
- Highly emotional in interviews
- Often talks about wanting to rest or go on vacation
- Clothing style changes (or begins to pay more attention to style)
- Spotted often with other celebrities

Level ★★★ [suspicious]
- Ideal person suddenly changes
- Ideal person becomes more detailed (previously: as long as she's pretty, as long as she's nice, as long as he matches me -> now: I like personalities like ***, fashion style like ***, someone with pretty ankles, etc)
- Spotted making a unique physical gesture repeatedly on TV
- Wears certain accessories for long periods of time (aside from fan gifts)

Level ★★★★ [warning]
- Gets a driver's license
- Spotted out and about late and night/early morning

Level ★★★★★
[pretty much confirmed]
- Buys a car

-----------

Source: Instiz

Our JongYoon definitely reached Level 1 already :)) LOL forgive my delusional mind!
So DBers, keep our eyes and ears open and pray [-O< Although I don't want them to get caught (if they're in a relationship, that is) but still.. :-S a little hint will be alright.. but some netizens are just.. Oh my, life as a shipper is harder than I thought :((

RT@CNBJonghyun: Running Man ep 138 w/ JongHyun, Woobin, Jongsuk, Kim Sooro and Min Hyorin will be broadcast on 24th March

YAY!! Jonghyun on Running Man again \:D/

Guest dcathy

ireikaaa said:

OMG Same necklace!!!! Hope to see Jongyoon with more couple items hehe <3

I think Yoona's necklace is actually the flipside of the necklace so it looks a little different.
Hope she will continue wearing it so we can make sure!
Jonghyun's one is the front so it looks more shiny and sparkly.

The video of Jonghyun's necklace is:

around the last few seconds (3:38), you can see the necklace is flipped over and the surface is more dull, like Yoona's!

110324leejonghyun_zpsb27f6d87.png

btw random coincidence, jonghyun was singing Love in the Rain in that video hahahaha!

Guest yoonafan1878789

@dcathy: I wish they are sharing it,Kyaa
:\ I didnt notice the necklace, last time Yoona was wearing her Y necklace

Anyways I guess people kept saying that Jonghyun keeps changing his ideal type,in this interview he didnt even know who to choose as his ideal lol
I noticed at minute 8:41 Yonghwa looks like he points to Yoo In Na since Jonghyun had to quickly pick someone.
 <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RNTnElvjxN4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I wish we had more things but theyre so busy now, but Im happy DeerBurning is getting more supporters :)

ottoke...

all of your thoughts are daebak, peeps...  :-bd 

and i remember yoona wore a necklace back on 2010, but dunno if it's heart shape necklace or no 

maybe u can confirm it...  

this is the video

aishh.. i hope these happy times will happen continuously even just once a month :D 

Guest mareq90

guys, this is just my opinion though. please don't get mad. can we not tweet anything here to cnblue twitter account please. if not, we won't have anything in the future to spazz about...tsk..tsk...

Guest mareq90

i think yoona's necklace is from tiffany & co. all of snsd members has it.
Tiffany_Necklaces_0312.JPG

then again, could be jonghyun's too is from tiffany & co. such a coincidence. they sure do have a lot of coincidences...i love it...

@miel123.. i hope there's no facebook page for this couple...

i just want to spazz about them more secretly or quietly just like these 2 idols..

we dont want any harm to both of them rite??

coz when some ppl already recognize them, there's ppl who against them and start to ridiculing them...

so i dont want that to happen...

so if we want to spazz about this couple.. just do it in here.. just like mareq90 said.. let's not anything we discussed here brought outside...

coz we dont want these 2 kinda awkward to each other and we dont have anything to spazz about anymore  :-S 

so when these two want this relationship to be secretive, let's support them by keep it as low as they want to... :-)

so... that's it for now... sorry for my ranting and delusional mind... i need to say it coz i care about them much :-)

so let's support this couple on what they want to do rite now.. and let's hope they will give us hints every now and then or once a while ;;) 

Guest kamotetruth

@lambreta @ahnmr @aqua @dcathy @mareq90 You are welcome guys! With the discovery of the necklace's origin, we can say now that it was pure coencidental. Nevertheless its not a reason to be unhappy. At least there's some kind of that connection with this couple. Hehe. Hoping for more good news! Fighting!
By the way, I'm just from the neighborhood door. ;)

hi @kamotetruth .. welcome :-)

so until we get something to spazz about them.. why dont we share some nice news about them??

do u all agree about that?? or maybe no... i'm ok tho

so until then, i will just post a nice cf of yoona :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zibyV7Sho8A

enjoy peeps... 

Guest dcathy

mareq90 said: i think yoona's necklace is from tiffany & co. all of snsd members has it.
Tiffany_Necklaces_0312.JPG

then again, could be jonghyun's too is from tiffany & co. such a coincidence. they sure do have a lot of coincidences...i love it...

@dcathy.. couldn't agree more.... 

so let's keep it low peeps... and thanks to agree with my suggestion :D 

and well haters can be from both sides' fans or antis of these 2 respective groups....

so let's not be supportive to these 2 groups...

coz through Im YoonA, i know more about SNSD and now through Lee JongHyun i know more about CNBLUE... and i love them because of that...

so let's just spazz in here for now.... and we can share some goodies from this couple :D

and yes.. @dcathy... we dont have name for the shipper yet.. 

can someone suggest some names?? or do we just feel ok with just being anonymous ?  :D

ok ok.. i will stop my rants for now

and i will give u another cf from YoonA...

these past 2 days, we are spoilt of some cfs from YoonA and i'm enjoying it

and i hope JongHyun enjoys this too and spazzing about her like we do... because who's not... YoonA looks awesome in these cfs..  (sorry for my delusional mind)  :)

Archived