DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

@dcathy, that is a really good question. How did these two get close????
As you mentioned it must have been a combination of her closeness with the Kyuliners (She and the 2 Jonghyun's are part of the 90 Line) and CNB itself (YongSeo Connection????). But I am also thinking that the fact that JongHyun starred in his first drama last year and Yoona being a popular acting Idol in his circle, may have also help further this friendship. This is just speculation on my part, since he already had 2 acting Idols within CNB, it is farfetched. But sometimes it is easier to take advice and tips from someone other than your bros, and this person being a beautiful girl is just a bonus.
For the Dance:I guess she must have learned it from the CNBoys if not on their own time, maybe backstage at one of the shows they did together during this promotion. But she must have known that premiering it herself before the CNBoys will send tongues waging.
Also I didn't know how popular JongYoon was already in the fan-fiction Realm, it seems that people already saw the potential of their pairing and to be quite honest their chemistry is sizzling. LOL
I love your signature. Where is it from???

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmmmmmmmm that dance... GOSH !!! I really think CNBLUE and SNSD hang out a looooot !!!I can imagine the SNSD girls teaching them how to dance especially that the boys lately have become dancing kings looool Just imagine Seohyun scolding Yonghwa for not doing the right steps and Yoona pulling the lazy Jonghyun off the sofa to teach him some dance steps kekekeThat dance I'm pretty sure Jungshin taught it to his brothers and his brothers taught it to their girls *coughSeohyunandYoonacough* and that's how Yoona knew about the dance kekekeke If you see the video of Yoona dancing to I'm Sorry, she did that for Jonghyun but he didn't notice that. Why for Jonghyun because Yonghwa was busy bowing at the idols behind them while Jonghyun was standing beside Yoona ^_^

This is my first time i posting in sompi its all because Jongyoon couple
:)>-

Maybe this is long time already but i think jonghyun and yoona have something in this video. He always standing behind yoona
:x :x

Yoona and Jonghyun at Kpop Super Concert

Another one yoona and jonghyun at Seoul Music award 2011
YOONAJONGHYUNSMA2011_zps32ea781b.gif
watch jonghyun behind yoona

Sorry this is my first time making gif

Lets hope that Jongyoon couple can make many moments in 2013
[-O<

sorry for my broken english
:)

eita said: This is my first time i posting in sompi its all because Jongyoon couple

Maybe this is long time already but i think jonghyun and yoona have something in this video. He always standing behind yoona

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnsqF9IPoXw

[-O<

Guest burningdeer0590

so i read this somewhere in allkpop forum.

"with regards to Yoona,there's some fanaccount during a concert back then which mention that yoona was seen holding Jonghyun's arms while talking to both Jonghyun and Jungshin

Yoona is close to Kyu-line so by default i think she got close to Jonghyun as well, and she seems to like cnblue a lot( got caught singing along to cnblue's songs few times)"

i guess they're really good friends for a very long time already and nao that friendship developed to something new. ;):)

eita said: This is my first time i posting in sompi its all because Jongyoon couple

[-O<

Guest dcathy

@mguemon : it's from here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy35leZOPDs&feature=youtu.be
You should watch it! It's hillarious :))

[-O<

Guest mareq90

@eita...i love those moments too...there are a lot of them there...
tbh, i started shipping them since  i saw jonghyun standing behind yoona at the sbs kpop super concert in LA. and then yoona mentioned cnblue in her UFO a few days after that :). there are a lot of the ending fancams of different angles and you can see clearly his eyes movements. i read somewhere that junhyung always stand behind hara during their getting to know each other phase. i even noticed that with eunhyuk and iu. euhyuk always patting iu also made it to the mnet video lol. of course at that time no one knew exactly. 

i also read this article in allkpop. dal shabet interview like 2 years ago.
Dal Shabet gives tips on how to spot relationships between idols

they explained that you needed to keep an eye on groups that promote in the same cycle.  Idol groups have schedules from morning till night so there isn’t any other time they can meet people other than the faces they see in waiting rooms backstage of variety or music shows.  Naturally, idols become closer, especially since their lifestyle patterns are the same.

Their second tip was to spot out those with extremely close friendships.  Dal Shabet explained that often times, they’ll try to act as close as possible so that other idols won’t try to hit on or like their idol girlfriend or boyfriend.

this is an old video, mbc gayo daejun 2010 ending (yesung fancam) please see @4.30...our couple are looking at each other. of course at that time they are not close and cnblue is a rookie. also in this fancam you can see that eunhyuk is always standing behind iu.

the video below you can see that jonghyun was looking at yoona @3.16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCBzS-7Cgl4

and the videos below are the restless jonghyun with his phone :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYpS4z424SI

68c5bf53gw1dqkok4eilbj.jpg

and the fact that yoona watched a gentlemen's dignity is a plus...

jonghyun being hyper and dorky recently surprises boice. they asked him about it, right? i think they were curious?

@mareq90, Yoona said he likes Kim Dojin right?Collin's appa in the drama, collin have the exact personality like his dad, he's like a mini version of his dad Jonghyun actually a bit similar to Collin, his bluntness and straight forwardness, he's all manly,looks a bit cold and unapproachable but actually has a warm heart

[-O<

mareq90 said: @eita...i love those moments too...there are a lot of them there...
tbh, i started shipping them since  i saw jonghyun standing behind yoona at the sbs kpop super concert in LA. and then yoona mentioned cnblue in her UFO a few days after that :). there are a lot of the ending fancams of different angles and you can see clearly his eyes movements. i read somewhere that junhyung always stand behind hara during their getting to know each other phase. i even noticed that with eunhyuk and iu. euhyuk always patting iu also made it to the mnet video lol. of course at that time no one knew exactly. 

i also read this article in allkpop. dal shabet interview like 2 years ago.
Dal Shabet gives tips on how to spot relationships between idols

they explained that you needed to keep an eye on groups that promote in the same cycle.  Idol groups have schedules from morning till night so there isn’t any other time they can meet people other than the faces they see in waiting rooms backstage of variety or music shows.  Naturally, idols become closer, especially since their lifestyle patterns are the same.

Their second tip was to spot out those with extremely close friendships.  Dal Shabet explained that often times, they’ll try to act as close as possible so that other idols won’t try to hit on or like their idol girlfriend or boyfriend.

this is an old video, mbc gayo daejun 2010 ending (yesung fancam) please see @4.30...our couple are looking at each other. of course at that time they are not close and cnblue is a rookie. also in this fancam you can see that eunhyuk is always standing behind iu.

the video below you can see that jonghyun was looking at yoona @3.16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCBzS-7Cgl4

and the videos below are the restless jonghyun with his phone :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYpS4z424SI

68c5bf53gw1dqkok4eilbj.jpg

and the fact that yoona watched a gentlemen's dignity is a plus...

jonghyun being hyper and dorky recently surprises boice. they asked him about it, right? i think they were curious?

twinkystar said: @mareq90, Yoona said he likes Kim Dojin right?Collin's appa in the drama, collin have the exact personality like his dad, he's like a mini version of his dad Jonghyun actually a bit similar to Collin, his bluntness and straight forwardness, he's all manly,looks a bit cold and unapproachable but actually has a warm heart

Guest yoonafan1878789

Ahh you guys are awesome, anyways I heard that Yoona had been spotted with another Soshi member at Shibuya Tokyo(I'm kinda late on this), isnt that where CNblue was though?

I wonder if she got there before or after Cnblue went back to korea lol

Anyways heres happy Yoona 1z914x.jpgcr : chunyoon
:\">

Archived