DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

Guest yoonafan1878789

dcathy said: @mguemon : it's from here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy35leZOPDs&feature=youtu.be
You should watch it! It's hillarious :))
eita said: This is my first time i posting in sompi its all because Jongyoon couple
:)>-

Maybe this is long time already but i think jonghyun and yoona have something in this video. He always standing behind yoona
:x :x

Yoona and Jonghyun at Kpop Super Concert

Another one yoona and jonghyun at Seoul Music award 2011
YOONAJONGHYUNSMA2011_zps32ea781b.gif
watch jonghyun behind yoona

Sorry this is my first time making gif

Lets hope that Jongyoon couple can make many moments in 2013
[-O<

sorry for my broken english
:)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dcathy Thank you for the full Vid it is just so funny, I guess this is from SNSD Japanese concert. 
@mareq90 Thank you for finding the fancams. Wow on those I now see how Eunhyuk was towards IU then, and also Yong behind Hyun, It  was funny seeing Yesung refuse to hold hands with Hyun, LOLAnyways it is nice to see JongYoon interaction back then, but it is clear anyway that they weren't on each other radar in 2010. 2012 That is another story

Also guys I believe we are not allowed to quote Videos. I am not sure myself how  to only leave the link when Quoting.If anyone knows Please let us know. 
@twinkystarI haven't watched a Gentleman's dignity yet, but I know Jonghyun is pretty blunt and can appear cold but I think Yoona is a go lucky girl who doesn't take things to seriously, I mean I have always seen her bursting in laughter or smiling. So in that sense they match? LOL

Guest dcathy

mguemon said: Also guys I believe we are not allowed to quote Videos. I am not sure myself how  to only leave the link when Quoting.If anyone knows Please let us know.

@dcathyI understand, I know this b/c I remember in the YS Thread they kept reminding people of that at one point.Since this is a new thread I guess people might not know all the posting rules here @ Soompi.Gotta admit I don't know them all myself LOL 

Guest crapchiclet

i hope kdrama gods will hear our prayers and let jonghyun & yoona be pair in a kdrama. i became a shipper of this couple even before they have any interactions onscreen. (thanks to goguma fic writers who always make them a side pairing in their yongseo fics.) imagining them already makes me giddy, what more if they are really together.
let's spot more jongyoon & yongseo moments. ♥ CNSD 대박!!

Guest kamotetruth

Wow this new thread is doing well too!
As I've mentioned in my last post I shipped this couple real earlier than these sudden interactions. After knowing who's who in both groups and loving YongSeo, I immediately adored them together, secretly wishing that my imaginations would come to life. I even looked up on them on YouTube and there were RARE fanvids. Like really RARE. And with those rare vids, you can read bashers saying making the vids were nonsense coz the two had no intearctions whatsoever. So what's happening lately is a BLISS. Yoona being too vocal about her support for the boys, gave me another reason to ship them more. We cannot also set-aside the way Jonghyun reciprocated Yoona. Too cute! Hmm seems the CN hyungs have fallen for Soshi maknaes' charms and vice-versa.... Fighting CNSD! :x

Good things come to those who wait...

Guest kurakuraygslow

Omo! I'm so excited to see many DeerBurning / JongYoon shippers here! I thought I'm all alone shipping both of them all this while. Luckily I've found this thread. Daebak!! ^^

Do u guys notice on ending stage of Music Bank 25th January 2013, YoonA 'playing guitar' at 0.54

I'm just curious why YoonA act like that? Is it because guitar = Jonghyun???

Omo! My delusional mind =D

kurakuraygslow said: Hello Deerburning / JongYoon shippers!!!

I'm so happy to discover this thread. Really thankful to the person who made this. I've just register in soompi to post on this thread =)

Both of YoonA and Jonghyun are my biases from SNSD and CNBlue. I've been dreaming about this couple from long long time ago. They started with fanfic (eventhough I never read any fanfic about them, I'm still support this couple) ^^

However, there were zero interaction between them before this =(

Every moment I keep hoping when one day, there will be some interaction between them. Suprisingly, 2013 gave us the happiest moments when they showed us their priceless interaction! I feel like wanna cry :')

So, I've made another video compilation for all Deerburning / JongYoon shippers. Please have a look =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNS4swP44Jo

Guest mareq90

@kurakuraygslow...MBC already blocked your video...sigh...
this is another version of the sbs kpop concert in LA ending...please tell me @2.27...did our couple looked at each other?

about the green cover phone case, i saw yoona started using it on 4th february at the aiport to japan. not sure about jonghyun though. but i first saw jonghyun's on 15th february at yoo in na radio interview.

Guest kurakuraygslow

@lambreta It's ok. I like your longggggg post. hehe. It shows that I'm not delusional alone though :) I hope for more JongYoon moments after this :)

@mareq90 Yaaa I know. It just got blocked...sigh. Do u know any other way for me to reupload that video without getting blocked?

Guest kurakuraygslow

@lambreta *high's 5* :D

I will try to upload it again later. Maybe I should cut the part where I mention about Romantic Fantasy. My video got blocked because of that :S

What's your opinion about my previous post? related to ending stage on Music Bank :) 

Guest tasteless2690

and on Choi Hwa Jung's radio show's Power time.

cr : 99n1n9

I just want to share with people who want to see their reaction when choosing Yoona.
which the member CNBLUE must choose between Yoona or Hyuna
Lee Jonghyun responded quickly and her voice is fast .. Yoona

:-* :-*  the dj were surprised ... and it was fast ...
when JH said "eh hem" it is sweet moment
:x  I like how they answer without hesitation!

@mareq90...  about the phone cases, i dunno much about it.. coz sometimes yoona always change her phone case but lets see for the next pics.. if they're still use the same phone case or no :D

but actually i don't fond of couple stuffs tho... so sometimes i hope even if they're dating they will not use couple stuffs much (or just one stuff or two).. coz i think it's too common and i want they're a bit different from others :D

just show us from they're gestures toward each other.. and i think it's enough... (or no lol)

@kurakuraygslow. about the video.. yeh i saw that lol
but actually i just didnt think about it as jongyoon hint at all.... coz i thought yoona also gave us a hint about yongseo ;D
coz yoona did the guitar gesture when seohyun gave the winning speech
so yeah.. cnsd moments ftw!

@tasteless2690... ooohh very interesting, and so what were they chose between public and secret? secret?? LOL

and about the video.. yeh i saw that too.. and jonghyun was kinda cheering for her and yoona was smiling afterward...

kekekeke

omo.... these two... they always made me smile :)

About SNSD – I Got A Boy Lyrics
I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one!
I got a boy handsome boy, who took all my heart
I got a boy, a handsome one! I got a boy, a kind one!
I got a boy awesome boy, I must have really fallen for him

fits perfectly with Yoona 
:x:x
sorry this is just my imagination

Archived