DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dcathy

mareq90 said: @viva9025...thanks for the photos...i love it...the eyes...the eyes says it all....
@tasteless9025...i noticed that jonghyun always do that sign with his hand nowadays at almost every photos of him...
@yoonafan187...do you have the link video for the 2nd photo that you've posted?
ok guys, please bear with me all this...i just need to let it all out...:)
in last year cnblue's go show programme, when the mcs asked them who like girls the most. minhyuk answered jonghyun hyung. and jonghyun said yes. he agreed. but at the radio show when yonghwa said jonghyun like girls, jonghyun was kind of angry a bit and said why did you said that yonghwa-sshi...it even shown on his face...
the cute or sexy girl, when the dj asked, why did he chosed sexy? he was kind of don't know what to answer so he said it because the choices are between sexy or cute. he could has a different answer if the choices are between sexy/innocent or sexy/pretty. he also said that the atmosphere and feminine that are sexy and he said he like innocent girl too. i remember last year magazine interview, jonghyun said that he like innocent, pure and sexy girl like so ye jin, jun jin hyun and park si yeon. the interviewer maybe confused, so he said a girl who knows when to let her down...under certain situations? we all know that jonghyun like pretty girls.
this radio interview was on the 7th of Feb...on the 15th of Feb at yoo in na radio, when asked about his ideal, he don't know what to answer. so, yoo in na said you have many, so ye jin, jun ji hyun, park si yeon. she said jonghyun like strong girl. so jonghyun said that was last year. he changed recently lol. he said he change often. so that day is yoo in na. when a fan said that all of the cnblue member did not pick yoo in na as their ideal type, yoo in na said jonghyun picked her, jonghyun is the best. than jungshin said jonghyun is the best liar among them lol.
it seems that jonghyun also said that his ideal is kim yuna at sukira after yonghwa said it and at the prospect event as well lol. no specific ideal anymore.
in the radio interview, when asked the dj asked,Choi: You like her too much, but can you make phone calls? Minhyuk: I still prefer phone calls. Yonghwa: If I make calls, I can get closer to her.  did you guys noticed that only jonghyun didn't answer. that's why i saw jonghyun and yoona always texting nowadays. even yoona at the airport yesterday lol, my delusional mind. but jonghyun always texting nowadays everywhere, anywhere he went. phone calls are ok if you're near. if you super busy and always travels or quite far then texting is more convenient right? afraid of disturbing the other party activities/works?
about the phone case, i think it's a coincidence or they have a lot of the same things they like in common lol. or jonghyun copying yoona again lol. because i saw yoona started using it on the 4th, but jonghyun on the 8th. we need to see jonghyun phone after this, whether he's still using it or not :).
if they are dating, i think they are in the early stage of getting to know each other. well that's what i think. seeing jonhyun restless at the yoo in na radio on the 15th made me thinking...is yoona not returning his text because of jealousy of jonghyun mentioning being eunji's fan at the gaon awards or yoona could be travelling back from her cf shooting with lee min ho from australia back to japan for concerts and it's been 2 weeks already yoona are not back to korea during that time, that made jonghyun jealous and restless lol...my delusional mind again. and when cnblue was in japan recently yoona could be there too lol.

Guest mareq90

@viva9025...the last photo that you've posted...can you link me the video please, because i can't find it anywhere...

Guest lashana

wow! i just saw clips of this couple a few days ago and it turns out i'm not the only noticing how sweet their interactions are.. and how gorgeous they look together... individually, beautiful persons...together.. they just glow... the edited pictures of them together further attests to how complementary their looks are and how good they look together on screen... 
and the possibility of them having something going on is such a nice prospect :) just the thought of that just draws a smile from me :)
so great to meet fellow shippers of this couple :)

Guest lashana

i see a lot of strong believers that these two are really in a relationship now... i'd be ecstatic if that's the case...gorgeous people with lovely souls together...love it
but i have a more conservative opinion though... i believe, they are at this very exciting and interesting stage of getting to know each other better through interactions with their groups, friends..through work, and not exactly the one on one type yet.. for now, its all about having a great time together with friends.. and it seems like they are liking what they are getting to know about each other..hence, being very comfortable with each other, smiling and playing around... its a great start :) and i hope we get to see this relationship blossom and deepen through time...that's what i'm most excited about :)

Guest viva9025

@mareq90  

this video you need,the moment at 4:05, it's very fast, it looks like Jonghyun looking around , you need to watch at 1080p to see more clear.
I saw you are discussing about Jonghyun's ideal type, I read some interview of Cnblue, I noticed Jonghyun's ideal type always changes, in CECI interview:Ceci: Maybe you should date. What kind of a woman that would shake your reason?
Jonghyun: Jeon JiHyun, Son Ye Jin, Park ShiYeon. They are the ideal types in my life. To find the something common between them may be…  they are pure, innocent and sexy?
 PUREyoona-innisfree-jeju-2_zps8fa49dfe.jpg
INNOCENT120508yoona1_54de5_zps0836fce0.jpg

SEXYtumblr_ly3uj3Ws1Q1qccg08_zps275c77c2.jpg
images5555_zpsbd6fb1c2.jpg0333333_zpsdd6a46a6.jpg

130201 when they announcing the winner was CNBLUE, Jonghyun just only looking at YoonaqExgwIb_zpsb914642c.jpg

@lashana I agree with you, i think they aren't dating now but they are friends and obviously we can see they like each other a lot, Cnblue will start their world tour soon so they have to prepare carefully for it, SNSD having Japan 2nd tour, so they are too busy to date secretly now, I just want them to be close friends now to focus on their careers. If their feeling survive for long time, their relationship will be existed longer . 

Guest tasteless2690

dcathy said: mareq90 said: @viva9025...thanks for the photos...i love it...the eyes...the eyes says it all....
@tasteless9025...i noticed that jonghyun always do that sign with his hand nowadays at almost every photos of him...
@yoonafan187...do you have the link video for the 2nd photo that you've posted?
ok guys, please bear with me all this...i just need to let it all out...:)
in last year cnblue's go show programme, when the mcs asked them who like girls the most. minhyuk answered jonghyun hyung. and jonghyun said yes. he agreed. but at the radio show when yonghwa said jonghyun like girls, jonghyun was kind of angry a bit and said why did you said that yonghwa-sshi...it even shown on his face...
the cute or sexy girl, when the dj asked, why did he chosed sexy? he was kind of don't know what to answer so he said it because the choices are between sexy or cute. he could has a different answer if the choices are between sexy/innocent or sexy/pretty. he also said that the atmosphere and feminine that are sexy and he said he like innocent girl too. i remember last year magazine interview, jonghyun said that he like innocent, pure and sexy girl like so ye jin, jun jin hyun and park si yeon. the interviewer maybe confused, so he said a girl who knows when to let her down...under certain situations? we all know that jonghyun like pretty girls.
this radio interview was on the 7th of Feb...on the 15th of Feb at yoo in na radio, when asked about his ideal, he don't know what to answer. so, yoo in na said you have many, so ye jin, jun ji hyun, park si yeon. she said jonghyun like strong girl. so jonghyun said that was last year. he changed recently lol. he said he change often. so that day is yoo in na. when a fan said that all of the cnblue member did not pick yoo in na as their ideal type, yoo in na said jonghyun picked her, jonghyun is the best. than jungshin said jonghyun is the best liar among them lol.
it seems that jonghyun also said that his ideal is kim yuna at sukira after yonghwa said it and at the prospect event as well lol. no specific ideal anymore.
in the radio interview, when asked the dj asked,Choi: You like her too much, but can you make phone calls? Minhyuk: I still prefer phone calls. Yonghwa: If I make calls, I can get closer to her.  did you guys noticed that only jonghyun didn't answer. that's why i saw jonghyun and yoona always texting nowadays. even yoona at the airport yesterday lol, my delusional mind. but jonghyun always texting nowadays everywhere, anywhere he went. phone calls are ok if you're near. if you super busy and always travels or quite far then texting is more convenient right? afraid of disturbing the other party activities/works?
about the phone case, i think it's a coincidence or they have a lot of the same things they like in common lol. or jonghyun copying yoona again lol. because i saw yoona started using it on the 4th, but jonghyun on the 8th. we need to see jonghyun phone after this, whether he's still using it or not :).
if they are dating, i think they are in the early stage of getting to know each other. well that's what i think. seeing jonhyun restless at the yoo in na radio on the 15th made me thinking...is yoona not returning his text because of jealousy of jonghyun mentioning being eunji's fan at the gaon awards or yoona could be travelling back from her cf shooting with lee min ho from australia back to japan for concerts and it's been 2 weeks already yoona are not back to korea during that time, that made jonghyun jealous and restless lol...my delusional mind again. and when cnblue was in japan recently yoona could be there too lol.

Guest yoonafan1878789

@lashana @viva9025 yeah theyre going to be so busy, I want them to take things slowly and I actually do think they just want to get to know eachother and be closer. Im not sure if theyre dating but at least theyre close right now
:x
Those stares say everything though >.<

Guest dcathy

lashana said: i see a lot of strong believers that these two are really in a relationship now... i'd be ecstatic if that's the case...gorgeous people with lovely souls together...love it
but i have a more conservative opinion though... i believe, they are at this very exciting and interesting stage of getting to know each other better through interactions with their groups, friends..through work, and not exactly the one on one type yet.. for now, its all about having a great time together with friends.. and it seems like they are liking what they are getting to know about each other..hence, being very comfortable with each other, smiling and playing around... its a great start :) and i hope we get to see this relationship blossom and deepen through time...that's what i'm most excited about :)

Guest kurakuraygslow

(Translation By  ‏@ribbonchariots )
Fanacct by livvy菲菲YS. Please take out with full credits.

1. Yonghwa played keyboard live.
2. During love light, when Jonghyun finished singing "아마 내게 사랑이 온 것 같아~ Trans: "I think love came to me", Yonghwa said something like "seems like love really came"
3. Jungshin's singing is getting better.
4. Surprise is that Yonghwa was being elevated.
5. Jungshin had many different kinds of aegyo tonight.
6. Yonghwa composed on the spot today.

This is from fan account of CN Blue 'Blue Night' last December.

We knew that YoonA and TTS came to the concert. But YoonA came earlier by herself before SJ and TTS members. Many JongYoon shippers assumed that YoonA came to the concert to support Jonghyun 
;)

Because I'm too delusional, i would like to think the reason behind Yonghwa said "seems like love really came" to Jonghyun was because YoonA has came  :x

Eventhough all gogumas might think that love=Seohyun, I just want to assumed that love=YoonA. kekeke 
8->

kurakuraygslow said: (Translation By  ‏@ribbonchariots )

2. During love light, when Jonghyun finished singing "아마 내게 사랑이 온 것 같아~ Trans: "I think love came to me", Yonghwa said something like "seems like love really came"

We knew that YoonA and TTS came to the concert. But YoonA came earlier by herself before SJ and TTS members. Many JongYoon shippers assumed that YoonA came to the concert to support Jonghyun 
;)

Because I'm too delusional, i would like to think the reason behind Yonghwa said "seems like love really came" to Jonghyun was because YoonA has came  :x

Eventhough all gogumas might think that love=Seohyun, I just want to assumed that love=YoonA. kekeke 
8->

kurakuraygslow said: (Translation By  ‏@ribbonchariots )

;)

8->

So yoona said she like the guy to look manly from the outside but sweet from the inside, right?!Look at this, Jonghyun's tears fell just because of a staring contest... He's really SO Fragile huh <3 <3 Just like how Yoona likes !!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV-dAkhL49I

Guest mareq90

yoona change her type of guy that she likes maybe a year or two years ago...before, she said she doesn't like manly guys or beastly type of guys...more to soft kind of guys (appearance wise)...

Guest lashana

@viva9025..yup, both are busy making a mark in the music industry in their own ways... and friendship, especially based on mutual respect of each other...we all know how vocal both groups are of being fans of one another... is the best foundation for a solid relationship :)
@yoonafan187 yes..those stares as saying..dang ur gorgeous! and i really like being around u... u make me smiling and laughing so easy :)
@dcathy..so true..and that's the best part, when being with someone brings out the best in you :) perhaps jonghyun has always had this happier and bright side of him but it hasn't been that easy to access..until yoona :) we all know she wears her heart on her sleeve...she may try to hide it but her emotions show in her eyes always...

Guest lashana

@lovegirl92 he does cry easily doesn't he...i was really impressed with how tears just fell from his eyes during this one scene with his dad in a gentle man's dignity

Guest yoonburning

@lashana: i hope they wouldn't take too long to get to know each other. :)
@kurakuraygslow: i like the video where you show Yoona was playing guitar at the end of Music Bank. Looked like some sort of mission since she started doing it right when the camera focuses on her. *deluded*
Annyeong haseyo, yeorobun. I'm new here! Please look after me *90 degree bow*   ;)

Guest mareq90

in go show...they said because of jonghyun wide shoulders...it's the best for back hug...and yoona just love back hug lol...

Archived