DeerBurning or JongYoon Couple [OFFICIAL THREAD] Lee Jonghyun CNBLUE & Im Yoon Ah SNSD

Guest aqua

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if I want this couple to be publicized. I mean, I would be totally okay with that but the amount of butthurt fanboys/fangirls would be huge. Especially, Yoona's fanboys. I don't want that to hurt their friendship/relationship. But meh, if they are true fans it should be okay. 

Guest mareq90

so happy doing the guitar thingy...@1.05  lol...wonder why...

so happy at the fansigning event...dancing and singing...after yoona touches his arm at music bank lol...don't mind me...i'm delusional...

Guest yoonafan1878789

mareq90 said: so happy doing the guitar thingy...@1.05  lol...wonder why...

so happy at the fansigning event...dancing and singing...after yoona touches his arm at music bank lol...don't mind me...i'm delusional...

Guest yoonburning

mareq90 said: so happy doing the guitar thingy...@1.05  lol...wonder why...

Guest kurakuraygslow

rosevox said: I'm not sure if I want this couple to be publicized. I mean, I would be totally okay with that but the amount of butthurt fanboys/fangirls would be huge. Especially, Yoona's fanboys. I don't want that to hurt their friendship/relationship. But meh, if they are true fans it should be okay. 

Guest tasteless2690

Hehe it's quite hard to ship a couple who has never been on the same variety show or drama together, huh? Compared to the other couples in this forum we have to work harder to find clues and hints. :)

wow. Finally, the new couple has been BORN in the name of Junghyun and Yoona...

I like their friendship n their eyeship too.kekeke

Am loving the CNSD friendship.. as commanded LOVE THY NEIGHBORS AS U LOVE URSELF.

SNSD and CNBLUE are indeed close neighbors geographically speaking.

Guest dcathy

sheilamae said:

wow. Finally, the new couple has been BORN in the name of Junghyun and Yoona...

I like their friendship n their eyeship too.kekeke

Am loving the CNSD friendship.. as commanded LOVE THY NEIGHBORS AS U LOVE URSELF.

SNSD and CNBLUE are indeed close neighbors geographically speaking.

Guest jongyoony

Thai  http://topicstock.pantip.com/chalermkrung/topicstock/2012/06/C12191161/C12191161.html
๋Jonghyon chose yoona typs girl?C12191161-0.jpg

Guest Wildride432

hello everyone im currently new here :) i think im gonna ship this couple from now on :D you can check out my work at http://wildride432.deviantart.com/

Archived