Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fanda4000

[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

lydkim said: chdom said: Am a Eugene fan, she sorta started off my kdrama obsession with Save The Last Dance For Me... Lol! I digress, can't wait to get over the whole amnesia part, thought she was faking at first. Hate the mother in law!!!

I was hoping this amnesia stint would be over by the end of ep 4,  I'm ready for CH to start her new life and to start her new love,. The strange reaction SY mom is having to her old friend makes me think there may be a birth secret in the future. Which means SY mom is going to be against CH being with her son. Of course this will make JR think she has a shot. 
I wonder how many episodes is this drama?

@IBELIS said: I was hoping this amnesia stint would be over by the end of ep 4,  I'm ready for CH to start her new life and to start her new love,. The strange reaction SY mom is having to her old friend makes me think there may be a birth secret in the future. Which means SY mom is going to be against CH being with her son. Of course this will make JR think she has a shot. 
I wonder how many episodes is this drama? I never thought about a birth secret..hmm maybe Choon Hee is really Se Yoon's mom. That would be a twist lol But really, why isn't she happy that her old friend came back after 30 years of being gone? You may be right about that theory though, how old is SY?I heard it's suppose to be 50 episodes, but others say that it hasn't been determined yet. @GHSforever said:

wow the ratings are not bad either :)

credit to koreandrama.org

DateEpTNmSTNmSAGBAGB
NationwideSeoulNationwideSeoul
2013-01-05114.9 (6th)16.6 (4th)13.8 (6th)14.3 (4th)
2013-01-06215.6 (5th)17.8 (5th)13.0 (9th)12.6 (8th)
2013-01-12315.4 (3rd)17.2 (4th)15.5 (3rd)16.6 (3rd)
2013-01-13416.2 (4th)18.2 (4th)15.5 (4th)

17.0 (4th)

Even though the ratings aren't bad, I can't seem to find anyone recapping it. At all. I might just start a blog and recap it myself lol That'll give me something to do in between homework assignment lol 

I really thought Eugene was faking the memory lost thingy because when she went outside to go meet her father, i was hoping she'll say "Father, i am sorry for pretending i don't know these people because of what they did to me/ or because i want to leave the house and i really wanted to show their true color" but then, it turns out that she really lost it...

I hope in episode 6, she'll get her memory back cause the noodle house needs her!!

Also, the blame will be on the mother in-law soon because her soooo called darling daughter is "in love" with LSY(the main lead guy) and then if LCW and LSY gets to be close and they start dating and fall in love, i wonder what the mother in-law will do to get LSY away from LCW so that her daughter can be happy...

Also, what do you guys thing the relationship of LSY mother and the woman that just open the cafe shop is?? I really do think they have a deep relationship because of the way LSY mother always look and how concern she is....

SJ is hiding something that she wouldn't want to meet her old friend. Maybe her husband doesn't know that she grew up in an orphanage and she's trying to keep that fact hidden. From the descriptions on page 4 CH marries HD. SJ is not going to be accepting of CW and SY being in a relationship. I see SJ siding with JR as a match for SY.

awsparkle said:

SJ is hiding something that she wouldn't want to meet her old friend. Maybe her husband doesn't know that she grew up in an orphanage and she's trying to keep that fact hidden. From the descriptions on page 4 CH marries HD. SJ is not going to be accepting of CW and SY being in a relationship. I see SJ siding with JR as a match for SY.

Yes, i see that too. I think in very Korean drama when it come to mother in-law especially when they are rich, they are always like that.

If you see in episode 4 when the mother saw JR, she looked at her from head to toe to see what she's wearing and how she's dressed...

I just hope the mother won't meddle in his marriage life like she promised

I am so happy to see that the ratings are not bad just hoping that this will continue thanks for the ratings update...For sure the mother of SY will be against CW in the future since she's a divorcee that's why in the synopsis it says that SY is hesitating to show his true feelings to CW..I can't wait for the 2 main leads to like each other..and CW's sister in law will always be in between them since she likes SY from the start. There will be too many complications ahead of them and that makes the story more interesting let us just wait and see how they can stand for their relationship in the future...I like the chemistry between Eugene and LJJ though this is the first time for both of them to act in a drama together...

@awsparkle said:

Fom SJ's character description her husband doesn't know that she grew up in an orphanage because she lied about her childhood. Also a good note is that her MIL didn't like her at all. So if she won't like CW, she's just doing what was done to her. Her MIL didn't allow her to be registered in the family name, so that's also something to keep in mind when it comes to CW & SY's relationship. 

it's true the MIL's acting is funny though she's really scary and inhuman most of the time...the actress is doing a great job in performing her role...all of  the casts are great actors and actresses that's one thing that makes this drama more interesting and fun to watch

;))

Just read that this show beat Cheongdamdong Alice for the number one 10pm drama with 15.5% 
http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=26305&idxType=KDramaMovie

Wave to all fans of this drama!!!

I came across this drama over the weekend and now I am hooked :-)  I watched Eugene's  previous dramas and I love her. This is my first time watching LJJ and I love his character so far. 

Yeah... I can not wait to see the MIL reaction when she find out that she is the one that jeopardizing her own daughter plan to snatch a wealthy husband. One way to calm myself while watching her being mean to CW is telling myself  '..it .is okay... she is paving the way for CW and SY' :-)

Great acting from all casts including the evil mother in law.   Now I have one more reason to look forward to the weekend.

just finnished..ep 4..hope she will get her memory soon..n so funny about father n ajuma story..hehe :D

Episode 4 Recaphttp://mymindiseverywhere.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-hundred-years-inheritancelegacy.html

@trisy said: just finnished..ep 4..hope she will get her memory soon..n so funny about father n ajuma story..hehe :D I think she'll get her memory back in episode 5 or 6, I don't think the story line will allow it to go any further. Since the main plot of the show is about the noodle house and their family living there. So, I'm thinking she will be the first to move back once she gets her memory back and that's when her grandfather will make an offer to her aunts and uncles. But yeah I do find their story funny, especially how she calls him oppa and he was shocked. Wonder when they'll get married. 

laquetahodge said: Episode 4 Recaphttp://mymindiseverywhere.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-hundred-years-inheritancelegacy.html

I think she'll get her memory back in episode 5 or 6, I don't think the story line will allow it to go any further. Since the main plot of the show is about the noodle house and their family living there. So, I'm thinking she will be the first to move back once she gets her memory back and that's when her grandfather will make an offer to her aunts and uncles. But yeah I do find their story funny, especially how she calls him oppa and he was shocked. Wonder when they'll get married.

@

andy78

said: it's 50 epi drama?omg...are you sure?

Some sites are saying 50, but others are still showing that as unconfirmed. So I'm not sure. I'll run with the 50 episode thing because it's a weekend drama so they tend to run longer than weekday ones. How many episodes was May Queen? I know it more than 20 episodes long. 
@dito said: laquetahodge said: Episode 4 Recaphttp://mymindiseverywhere.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-hundred-years-inheritancelegacy.html

I think she'll get her memory back in episode 5 or 6, I don't think the story line will allow it to go any further. Since the main plot of the show is about the noodle house and their family living there. So, I'm thinking she will be the first to move back once she gets her memory back and that's when her grandfather will make an offer to her aunts and uncles. But yeah I do find their story funny, especially how she calls him oppa and he was shocked. Wonder when they'll get married.

thanks tons for the recap...........couldn't find any........no one interested in this show yet....
i think they can drag this amnesia thing for 5/6 epis more........as its 50 epi drama....so get ready for the long wait.....will be pleasantly surprised to be proved wrong.......MIL is such a character....... creepy and pathetic at the same time.......only look forward to eugene and lee Jung Jin scenes now ......hope the story picks up soon.
No problem. I'll post the link every weekend when a new recap is up. Yeah I guess you're right about that, but I'm wondering how long the amnesia story can last knowing the entire point of the show. It's actually really funny how the MIL is pushing CW towards SY without knowing who her daughter is trying to snag. Hehe it makes me laugh because she doesn't know he's rich and he's the guy her daughter has been stalking lolI think the MIL's relationship with her son is kinda creepy, like he does pretty much everything she tells him to do but she still thinks his wife is coming between them. I really wanted him to move out even though she threw a tantrum, I don't see how he can't see through her. He knows how she is. But i guess the amnesia is needed to help build their story, so I guess I can wait a little while longer. 

I hope she moves out in the next two episodes and then recovers her memory while she's back home with her family. I suppose MIL will spread the pictures and rumors in response to her moving out, which will bring her together with the male lead, but while she's with her real family, and they will have to fight that other family while in conflict with each other. He's going to figure out what a great person she really is/was through her real family and how she handles herself over that mess and how she builds the noodle business.