[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest fanda4000

awsparkle said:

SJ is hiding something that she wouldn't want to meet her old friend. Maybe her husband doesn't know that she grew up in an orphanage and she's trying to keep that fact hidden. From the descriptions on page 4 CH marries HD. SJ is not going to be accepting of CW and SY being in a relationship. I see SJ siding with JR as a match for SY.

Yes, i see that too. I think in very Korean drama when it come to mother in-law especially when they are rich, they are always like that.

If you see in episode 4 when the mother saw JR, she looked at her from head to toe to see what she's wearing and how she's dressed...

I just hope the mother won't meddle in his marriage life like she promised

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so happy to see that the ratings are not bad just hoping that this will continue thanks for the ratings update...For sure the mother of SY will be against CW in the future since she's a divorcee that's why in the synopsis it says that SY is hesitating to show his true feelings to CW..I can't wait for the 2 main leads to like each other..and CW's sister in law will always be in between them since she likes SY from the start. There will be too many complications ahead of them and that makes the story more interesting let us just wait and see how they can stand for their relationship in the future...I like the chemistry between Eugene and LJJ though this is the first time for both of them to act in a drama together...

it's true the MIL's acting is funny though she's really scary and inhuman most of the time...the actress is doing a great job in performing her role...all of  the casts are great actors and actresses that's one thing that makes this drama more interesting and fun to watch

;))

Wave to all fans of this drama!!!

I came across this drama over the weekend and now I am hooked :-)  I watched Eugene's  previous dramas and I love her. This is my first time watching LJJ and I love his character so far. 

Yeah... I can not wait to see the MIL reaction when she find out that she is the one that jeopardizing her own daughter plan to snatch a wealthy husband. One way to calm myself while watching her being mean to CW is telling myself  '..it .is okay... she is paving the way for CW and SY' :-)

Great acting from all casts including the evil mother in law.   Now I have one more reason to look forward to the weekend.

laquetahodge said: Episode 4 Recaphttp://mymindiseverywhere.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-hundred-years-inheritancelegacy.html

I think she'll get her memory back in episode 5 or 6, I don't think the story line will allow it to go any further. Since the main plot of the show is about the noodle house and their family living there. So, I'm thinking she will be the first to move back once she gets her memory back and that's when her grandfather will make an offer to her aunts and uncles. But yeah I do find their story funny, especially how she calls him oppa and he was shocked. Wonder when they'll get married.

I hope she moves out in the next two episodes and then recovers her memory while she's back home with her family. I suppose MIL will spread the pictures and rumors in response to her moving out, which will bring her together with the male lead, but while she's with her real family, and they will have to fight that other family while in conflict with each other. He's going to figure out what a great person she really is/was through her real family and how she handles herself over that mess and how she builds the noodle business.

I hope that it's going to be a 50 episodes drama so we can see more of eugene and LJJ...it is true that the MIL is so funny for constantly pushing CW to SY I am so excited to see her reaction once she discovers that SY is the guy that her daughter is talking about..Definitely this drama will go beyond 20 episodes because there are too many casts to consider and each of them has their own story to show...thanks for doing the recaps

Guest Trina987

hi all.. Okay.. I am sorry to double post. It has been ages since I have been on soompi forum. So far, I want to punch MIL. I am barely on second episode 2 with subs. Yes, I know I have two more episodes to catch up. So far, I am loving it as I love to eat noodles and so does my two boys  love to eat noodles (do not call me ahjumma or Hell will pay.)  too and love how they make it. So, if this going crazy drama in 50 episodes. I am happy that I would see how they make noodles. Also, I am familiar with most of the cast except the Mama's Boy. I am not familiar with that actor. I must say boy it seem that all the guys in this drama are tall...  :-O

Guest Trina987

Hi, I am now catch up with the episodes. :D I hope the amnesia plot will be solve this week. I really do not the in laws. It remind me of that crazy/monster/chaos drama Daring Women. On the bright side, I like Chae Won family. there are too many secrets and hopefully we see them coming out real soon.

Guest kawaiiyuki

I just started so i think i'll have to catch up a lot. Currently in the middle of watching episode one. Man is that MIL mean (for a better word) I'm surprised she lasted that long. But i understand why she won't say anything about her evil MIL. I kinda wanted to strangled the MIL within five min of her talking.
It's a family drama so i have a feeling it will be long. If they rating are longer we'll get an extension but so far I'm up for whatever they give us.
It's been a while since i've watched a family/romance kdrama.  :P

Guest kawaiiyuki

Although i'm not done yet with all 4 epis I'm hoping we get this memory lost over in episode 5/6 also cause there is only so much they can say about it. Plus we need to keep the story going As we can see CW-in her memory lost state know something is going on. The only reason why crazy MIL is willing to 'play nice' is so that her son will be the one to say he wants a divorce and they can set the rules. But I have a feeling SY will be there to help cw out.
We need CW to have a nice in laws the next time around. I totally want SY to 'stick it' to CW's ex-husband/mama's boy and mother soon... when the time is right. I totally can't wait to see that. U guys know SY would totally do that when the time is right :D

Archived