Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fanda4000

[Drama 2013] A Hundred Year's Inheritance \ 백년의 유산

Guest may ann

looking forward for the 1st episode~! i love eugene back in drama i really miss her acting~

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

After LOLing and awwing in CDDA, time to check AHYI out.. 1st wacky PSH, now LJJ. A perfect way  to spend Sat-Sun.. ^^

Good casting I am so excited to see eugene once again and she looks good with LJJ..I just hope that there will always be an update on this thread and more supporters as well...This looks like a good drama.. good thing  someone started this thread thanks...

what a star studded cast! I told myself not to watch drama anymore but when i changed the channel i saw Eugene...and then i'm hooked!!
Omg i hate the mom-inlaw. >.<

Hi gals/guys!

Does anyone know if this drama will be subbed? It looks good and I hope to be able to watch it. Unfortunately I know no Korean and I've checked the websites where I usually watch dramas with subtitles but I don't see this drama as one that will be subbed :(

It sounds that ppl enjoyed the first ep :)

Guest flydolesqueue

@raindrops1 Viki has a page up for the drama. At this point I'm not sure if they've gotten the all clear yet' date=' in terms of licensing, but I would imagine that someone/somewhere will provide subtitles for the series. When they do I'll update the first post accordingly.[/quote']

@semi-fly thanks for the info and update. Yay!!! Looking forward to being able to see it. Thanks for taking the time to answer my question. Gracias.

Guest boredfilmmaker

I think MBC America will put this on Hulu as well with subs. They did the same for May Queen.

Yeaahh Eugene I love her Thanks for all the info :)

First episode watch it right away before MBC takes it down

credit to uploader thanks :)

Guest coffeebeanie

I was expecting more cute and light, but the tone of the first episode was more contemplative and serious.  The mother-in-law is so mean, but in a funny way - she's like an exaggerated version of the mother-in-law from hell.  
Looking forward to how Eugene and LJJ meets.  From the preview, it looked promising.  Hopefully we have more fun moments from then on! 

Thank you for all the updates and photos...
I so much look forward to this drama.

Lee Jeong-jin and Yoo-jin together are for sure something wonderful to look forward to

Guest may ann

can't wait to watch it with sub! i''' watch it now.~~ yay~~~~ ^^

Guest may ann

That damn Grand mother!! she set up chaewon to be confined in mental! 

im so excited for the next episode.... this is so much maltreatment than the other dramas of eugene...

Guest NEWMARIO

http://youtu.be/CHWEwI4mxp0

Guest flydolesqueue

episode 2 is up

video credit to uploader :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qkkLJGsUKDY

enjoy :)

First two episodes and our lead has been abused, cheated on, locked in a mental facility and now has amnesia, if thath's not enough drama for you I don't know what is. The only problem I have is needing to see this subbed so I can understand why the MIL did all these things. I first thought that she didn't approve of the daughter in law so she wanted to force her to leave the family but when she wanted a divorce she ended up being locked in a mental hospital.
I need those subs.